Dr. David S Schulman, MD

Dr. David S Schulman, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. David S Schulman, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Burbank, CA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 1984 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Digestive Health Consultants

201 S Buena Vista St Ste 410

Burbank, CA 91505

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Schulman

See how frequently Dr. Schulman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Dysphagia

Dr. Schulman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • George Washington University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • George Washington University
  • University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Schulman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schulman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schulman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
General Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Schulman is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Schulman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schulman to family and friends
3.8
based on 31 total reviews (11 with comments)

Dr. Schulman's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I brought my 85 year old mother in to see Dr. Shulman. She has a tendency to ask the same questions several times and he was incredibly patient and kind to her. Some doctors will more or less dismiss the needs of a patient that age, but Dr. Shulman definitely didn't. She ended up having a...more
in Pasadena
Dr. Schulman is very understanding and responsive. He listens which is hugely important to a patient. He has called me after hours a few times to assist me with a very painful issue. I am supremely grateful to have him as my physician.

We appreciate your feedback; Dr. Schulman truly does care to meet each of your expectations from start to finish of your visit. Good health to you!

in North Hollywood, CA
Dr. Schulman is a very caring physician. He LISTENS to my problems and provides me with answers to questions I ask. I DEFINITELY shall recommend him to friends and family.

Thank you for the positive feedback. However, we are confused about the 1 star review. Perhaps it was an oversight. We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a spectacular day.

in CA
Dr. Schulman took the time to explain the entire procedure. Was interested in what questions I might have. Also his staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and were very professional. I received a follow up call the next day to see how I was feeling. Thank you for the great service!

Thank you for the high star rating and kind comment. Thank you for clearly describing your experience. It is so beneficial to others looking for the right GI doctor. We hope your experience with our doctors were all that you expected. Have a great day!

in Toluca Lake, CA
I'm 79 and have had enough experience in my life to recognize a caring, thoughtful, intelligent, warm and "take the time to explain" doctor. That is the care I got from Doctor Schulman. AND..... his staff is A+. Thank you Doctor. G. Simon Toluca Lake, CA

Thank you so much for your kind comments; these messages warm the doctor's and staff's hearts. We are glad your time with us at the office was pleasant and your expectations were met. Dr. Schulman and his staff take pride in caring for each patient in the highest quality manner. Good health to you!

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Schulman at Digestive Health Consultants