Dr. David Sayah, MD

Dr. David Sayah, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

David N Sayah MD 436 N Bedford Dr Ste 202 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Get Directions

Dr. David Sayah, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Sayah is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Sayah's Experience

See how Dr. Sayah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sayah

Dr. Sayah accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sayah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sayah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sayah to family and friends
    Dr. Sayah's Performance
    in Fontana, CA |
    Visit Dr Sayah, Yesterday he was just so amazing¡For a Saline Breast Augmentation, That's the Doctor for me! Very caring,Thanks see you Soon.
    in Los Angeles CA |
    Hello everyone, please read this before going to this want to be dr which he does not earn that title. I started going by him about a year ago and he promised me all kinds of great things and how everything was going to be beautiful and perfect and since I've went to him to get my breasts done he finished my operations a year ago and I ended up with 1 way larger breast then my other one and nasty ungly bumps and marks and still until this day I feel so ugly. He's a big thief don't be his victim.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Sayah was recommended to me for a breast revision. After going through this procedure years before and not having the results I was hoping for, I was more anxious, reluctant, inquisitive, and adamant about what I wanted. I consulted at least half a dozen surgeons, and I chose Dr. Sayah. He and his staff really gave me a feeling that they all cared about me and my concerns. He remains concerned and willing to address questions for months after the surgery, showing his commitment to his craft.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    A five star experience, from start to finish! His staff made me feel at home the moment I walked in the door. I recently had a rhinoplasty, and I felt so well taken care of throughout the experience. Yvonne and the other members of the staff are so warm and kind. Dr Sayah is an really talented doctor, with an amazing eye and an equally amazing bedside manner. He is professional, skilled and kind, and I look forward to visiting the office time and again! Would highly recommend.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Sayah is amazing! He is professional, kind and skilled. He listened to my needs and I am very satisfied with my results. His staff is incredible as well. I feel right at home, they are truly the sweetest people ever. I will be a life long patient - 5 stars!
    in Beverly Hills, Ca |
    I had lipo done with Dr Sayah. the process from beginning to end has been extremely easy. Dr sayah is always very professional and truly takes his time to answer questions. I'm still very swollen but excited to see final results. My only complain is I wish the staff would do a better job breaking down the healing process so ones expectations can be realistic once your out of surgery.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    If you are looking for a trustworthy doctor with and knack for esthetics, look no further. I've been coming to his office for more than 5 years now and I am still so grateful that I have found him! Dr.Sayah has done such a great job with fillers and Botox, that I would definitely want him to be my doctor if I ever decided to get surgery. I've been getting lip injections and under eye fillers by him for years and people always complement me on my beautiful natural looks.
    in Sherman oaks ca |
    Dr. Sayah is so knowledgeable and made me feel So comfortable during my first Visit for Botox! He is great and I recommend him highly!! Can't wait to go back
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I'd recommend anyone to this doctor. He's so kind and talented.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Sayah is one of the kindest surgeons I have ever met. He thoroughly explained what he was going to do. He makes his patients feel safe and well informed. Would definitely recommend him for any procedure.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I recommend Dr. Sayah and his staff to all of my family and friends. His professional demeanor and expertise are unparalleled. He is sincere, informative, patient, caring and very talented/ skilled at his craft - he has an excellent, artistic eye which is so important in the field of plastic surgery. He is the only plastic surgeon that I trust and all of my results have exceeded my expectations. It is a joy and a pleasure to be one of his patients.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Sayah has a very caring bedside manner and displays excellent judgement. His staff are wonderful, as well. I trust Dr. Sayah and have recommended him to family and friends for various procedures, all with positive outcomes. I also highly respect that Dr. Sayah will tell his patients honestly if he thinks they should NOT have a certain procedure.
    in West Hollywood, CA |
    You?ll never find a better surgeon?s office than Dr. Sayah?s. From my introduction 7 years ago to present, the team remains professional and genuinely concerned for each patient?s comfort & satisfaction. You can trust Dr. Sayah to offer his best advice if you were contemplating a procedure. And he?ll put it in terms you can understand. They are best at follow-up calls too.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Sayah is an amazing surgeon, detailed oriented, meticulous, caring and honest. I have done injections and lipo with him and I am incredibly satisfied with his beautiful work. In the surgery room, he works very hard and conducts even the minor things that the surgeons generally pass on to their nurses. He genuinely appreciates beauty and the importance of natural look. He always takes his time to connect and listens intently to what has brought me to his office.
    in North Hollywood, CA |
    I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sayah! He is by far the best in the business and his staff is right there with him! They always make me feel like family, and his work is flawless! The staff is on top of it. They call to check in and make sure everything is going alright post procedure, and to that point, my recovery was a quick and easy! Dr. Sayah makes you feel so comfortable and calm from start to finish. Go to him!!!!!
    in Beverly Hills, CA |
    I had been dreaming of having liposuction on my lower abdomen and love handles for most of my adult life. I was looking for a surgeon who I felt completely comfortable with. I went on several consultations and was moderately satisfied until I met Dr. David Sayah. He was warm and gentle. He was also very honest and good at managing my expectations. The day of my surgery I was nervous. Dr. Sayah made me feel very comfortable and his entire staff took great care of me.
    Have you seen Dr. David Sayah, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sayah?

Dr. Sayah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Sayah has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sayah's Board Certifications

Completed in 2003

University Of California Los Angeles

Completed in 2002

• French

Dr. Sayah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sayah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery