Dr. David Samadi, MD

Dr. David Samadi, MD

Urology  |
Dr. David Samadi, MD is an urology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

485 Madison Ave Fl 21

New York, NY 10022

• EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Samadi

See how frequently Dr. Samadi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Prostate Cancer
Urinary Disorders
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Samadi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Samadi "My background is in oncology and laparoscopy. Using the Robot I have been able to cure over 90 percent of the patients with Prostate cancer. Our staff care and treat you like a family."

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

• Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine

• Laparoscopic Radical Prosatetectomy, 2004

• French
  • Hebrew
  • Persian

Dr. Samadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Samadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Samadi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Samadi to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Samadi's Performance
in Middle Island,NY |
When someone is diagnosed with prostate cancer it is devastating. After the shocking news I searched for treatments for my cancer . This by itself was extremely stressful. WhenI found Dr Samadi I knew my decision immediately. At the office I was treated with so much care and understanding. They scheduled my surgery in a few weeks . The surgery was a huge success and a short recovery. Everything went as planned.With little side effects. OVER a year later I’m CANCER FREE ! Dr Samadi SAVED MY LIFE
in New York, NY |
Dr. Samadi embodies the ideal physician. He exudes an aura of warmth and confidence, he is compassionate and persistently empathic towards his patient. He always puts patient’s dignity and welfare above everything. In terms of avant garde technical knowledge and skills, he is par excellence. He is detail-oriented, meticulous but cautious. A cut above the rest. He is a rare gifted, heaven-sent healer; truly a yardstick of standard for his fellow colleagues. Hats off to him, I am cancer free
in Corona, NY |
Best experience prostate surgeon in the North East region... Did my surgery 4 years ago (Gleason 7, 4+3) Best decision I ever made was to go with him...
in Paterson, NJ |
I had " No course of action" as a result of previous medical issues. I had been to other urologist's and no one knew what to do with me.( Long story) After sitting with myself and my wife and reviewing my prior medical records, Dr. Samadi looked at us and said without hesitation "I HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU" . Within 2 weeks Doctor Samadi gave me relief both physically and mentally that I had thought would never be possible. He and his staff are caring and compassionate .
in Island Heights, NJ |
As Thanksgiving approaches it seems the perfect time to express my gratitude to Dr. David Samadi for restoring my husband to optimum health after his bout with prostate cancer. Not only is Dr. Samadi the top surgeon and urologist in his field, he is also a man who cares about his patients, spends time to listen and allay their fears, and also helps the healing process along with a dose of his wonderful sense of humor. His prescription for pelvic floor physical therapy helped tremendously!
in New York, NY |
THE BEST!!! Dr. Samadi is excellent from his diagnosis to his surgery. His office is extremely well organized and the staff is all superior and of high quality and caring. I have BPH (Also Know As An Enlarged Prostate). If you have this, don't wait to to get this repaired . Go see Dr. Samadi. You will be happy you did. He told me what was wrong and he fixed it!! My quality of life is great now. His surgical work is excellent and my recovery was also excellent. A very special Doctor.
in Somerset, MA |
I emailed him on a Sunday, and he called me two hrs later asking more about my condition and how he could help. He then gave me a name and number of someone in his office to call the next day with more details so he could review. I had my operation 4/15. Everything he said and his wonderful, and I mean wonderful staff said happened. I live out of state but have continued to go back for check ups As directed. I could go locally but no way I want anyone else involved after the treatment I got.
in New York, NY |
Besides being a brilliant and gifted surgeon Dr. Samadi is a true gentleman. The care that my father received prior to his PC surgery, during the procedure itself, and now several years later has been nothing short of phenomenal. It is very rare that you find such great bedside manner from a world-renowned surgeon. He takes the time to listen to, and answer, every question you have. In a world or ordinary this man is truly extraordinary
in New York, NY |
His compassion & kindness complement the professionalism & excellence of this top robotic surgeon. Besides Dr. Samadi's skill his humility & genuine care for his patients is second to none. He is a fantastic doctor & human being. Never before have I come across a doctor who answers emails texts & phone calls from patients 24/7. In a world where it is all about profit Dr Samadi & his staff's approach is refreshing. Once you meet him you will know why he is the best surgeon in his field by far
in New York, NY |
Dr. Samadi was arrogant, unhelpful, spent less than 5 minutes with us. He asked my husband the most stupid question Why did you wait so long. We had been advised to take a wait and see attitude till the numbers changed. Unfortunately we chose him to do the surgery. He messed up on everything. He never followed up, nor did his office. Two years later and my husband is still both incontinent and impotent. So much for King Samadi.
in Jamaica NY |
Dr Samadi is an outstanding doctor who is superior in his field. He is kind and caring. His knowledge gives you courage to fight cancer. He gives you confidence and supports his patients from the minute you come to the office through the operation to The recovery in a special wing and to the aftercare. He is the most wonderful Doctor ever. He is precise and works constantly to make sure he provides all that you need to beat the disease and recover. We are so grateful to this amazing man!
Reliable and informative
in River vale nj |
We scheduled surgery for April 18. Then we're told that he doesn't take Medicare. They said I would get a call the next day with the fee. Late in the day I call and they say I still will get a call - no call. I call the next day and I'm told I will get a call that day - no call. I call the next and two messages. - no call back. The next day I ask to speak directly to dr samadi. I get a call in two minutes and soon after the biller calls me and gives me the fee which I can't afford.
in Shohola, PA |
I am very pleased with my surgery results, Dr. Samadi, his staff and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Samadi is a top urologist and robotic surgeon who is world renowned. He saved my life! He is also a fine gentleman who always has time to return my calls promptly and answered all my questions. You won't find a more skilled doctor and a very warm and caring person.
in New York, NY |
Arrogant and obviously only interested in YOUR MONEY.
in New York, NY |
After weeks of research, Dr. Samadi was my choice for robotic prostate surgery. I relied heavily on his experience, recommendations from other doctors and the research I did on the web. I also met with Dr. Samadi before making my decision. Now that he surgery is over, and my recovery astonishing (in the words of my friends and colleagues - and I don't disagree) I can recommend Dr. Samadi without hesitation.
Have you seen Dr. David Samadi, MD?
Are you Dr. Samadi?