Dr. David Samadi, MD

Dr. David Samadi, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. David Samadi, MD is an urology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in urology.

485 Madison Ave Fl 21

Dr. Samadi's Top Procedures and Conditions

Prostate Cancer

Dr. Samadi treats Prostate Cancer more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Samadi treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Primary Prostate Cancer

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Complex Penile Surgery
  • Cystourethroplasty With Repair of Bladder Neck With Robotic Assistance
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Stones
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Prostatitis
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vasectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Yeast Infections

My background is in oncology and laparoscopy. Using the Robot I have been able to cure over 90 percent of the patients with Prostate cancer. Our staff care and treat you like a family.

• Urology

Dr. Samadi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Samadi, MD
?????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
I am a retired Army veteran who was diagnosed with prostate cancer age the age of 54 and had no prior history of prostate cancer in my family. Dr. Samadi performed my surgery June 27, 2018 and I am on the road to recover. My journey from Lakeland, Florida to New York to receive the best care from the best urologist in the world was well worth it! He has as earned my respect and gratitude as long as I live. I highly recommend his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
About a month and a half ago, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. At first, I did not take the news well. I thought my life would never be the same. I started searching for the best doctors I can find. Finally, by the grace of Gd, I found out about Dr. Samadi in Lenox Hill Hospital. The man is a legend and comes highly recommended! So, we spoke and I trusted this incredible man to help save my life. Men with this problem, do yourself a big favor and see this great doctor. I would like to thank
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
Very skillful surgeon. I had a very good outcome - cancer free and no urinary issues nearly from the get go. Nice guy with a well trained staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
When someone is diagnosed with prostate cancer it is devastating. After the shocking news I searched for treatments for my cancer . This by itself was extremely stressful. WhenI found Dr Samadi I knew my decision immediately. At the office I was treated with so much care and understanding. They scheduled my surgery in a few weeks . The surgery was a huge success and a short recovery. Everything went as planned.With little side effects. OVER a year later I’m CANCER FREE ! Dr Samadi SAVED MY LIFE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
Dr. Samadi embodies the ideal physician. He exudes an aura of warmth and confidence, he is compassionate and persistently empathic towards his patient. He always puts patient’s dignity and welfare above everything. In terms of avant garde technical knowledge and skills, he is par excellence. He is detail-oriented, meticulous but cautious. A cut above the rest. He is a rare gifted, heaven-sent healer; truly a yardstick of standard for his fellow colleagues. Hats off to him, I am cancer free
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
Best experience prostate surgeon in the North East region... Did my surgery 4 years ago (Gleason 7, 4+3) Best decision I ever made was to go with him...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
I had " No course of action" as a result of previous medical issues. I had been to other urologist's and no one knew what to do with me.( Long story) After sitting with myself and my wife and reviewing my prior medical records, Dr. Samadi looked at us and said without hesitation "I HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU" . Within 2 weeks Doctor Samadi gave me relief both physically and mentally that I had thought would never be possible. He and his staff are caring and compassionate .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
As Thanksgiving approaches it seems the perfect time to express my gratitude to Dr. David Samadi for restoring my husband to optimum health after his bout with prostate cancer. Not only is Dr. Samadi the top surgeon and urologist in his field, he is also a man who cares about his patients, spends time to listen and allay their fears, and also helps the healing process along with a dose of his wonderful sense of humor. His prescription for pelvic floor physical therapy helped tremendously!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
THE BEST!!! Dr. Samadi is excellent from his diagnosis to his surgery. His office is extremely well organized and the staff is all superior and of high quality and caring. I have BPH (Also Know As An Enlarged Prostate). If you have this, don't wait to to get this repaired . Go see Dr. Samadi. You will be happy you did. He told me what was wrong and he fixed it!! My quality of life is great now. His surgical work is excellent and my recovery was also excellent. A very special Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
I emailed him on a Sunday, and he called me two hrs later asking more about my condition and how he could help. He then gave me a name and number of someone in his office to call the next day with more details so he could review. I had my operation 4/15. Everything he said and his wonderful, and I mean wonderful staff said happened. I live out of state but have continued to go back for check ups As directed. I could go locally but no way I want anyone else involved after the treatment I got.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
Besides being a brilliant and gifted surgeon Dr. Samadi is a true gentleman. The care that my father received prior to his PC surgery, during the procedure itself, and now several years later has been nothing short of phenomenal. It is very rare that you find such great bedside manner from a world-renowned surgeon. He takes the time to listen to, and answer, every question you have. In a world or ordinary this man is truly extraordinary
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
His compassion & kindness complement the professionalism & excellence of this top robotic surgeon. Besides Dr. Samadi's skill his humility & genuine care for his patients is second to none. He is a fantastic doctor & human being. Never before have I come across a doctor who answers emails texts & phone calls from patients 24/7. In a world where it is all about profit Dr Samadi & his staff's approach is refreshing. Once you meet him you will know why he is the best surgeon in his field by far
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
Dr. Samadi was arrogant, unhelpful, spent less than 5 minutes with us. He asked my husband the most stupid question Why did you wait so long. We had been advised to take a wait and see attitude till the numbers changed. Unfortunately we chose him to do the surgery. He messed up on everything. He never followed up, nor did his office. Two years later and my husband is still both incontinent and impotent. So much for King Samadi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
Dr Samadi is an outstanding doctor who is superior in his field. He is kind and caring. His knowledge gives you courage to fight cancer. He gives you confidence and supports his patients from the minute you come to the office through the operation to The recovery in a special wing and to the aftercare. He is the most wonderful Doctor ever. He is precise and works constantly to make sure he provides all that you need to beat the disease and recover. We are so grateful to this amazing man!
Reliable and informative
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
We scheduled surgery for April 18. Then we're told that he doesn't take Medicare. They said I would get a call the next day with the fee. Late in the day I call and they say I still will get a call - no call. I call the next day and I'm told I will get a call that day - no call. I call the next and two messages. - no call back. The next day I ask to speak directly to dr samadi. I get a call in two minutes and soon after the biller calls me and gives me the fee which I can't afford.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
I am very pleased with my surgery results, Dr. Samadi, his staff and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Samadi is a top urologist and robotic surgeon who is world renowned. He saved my life! He is also a fine gentleman who always has time to return my calls promptly and answered all my questions. You won't find a more skilled doctor and a very warm and caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
Arrogant and obviously only interested in YOUR MONEY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?
After weeks of research, Dr. Samadi was my choice for robotic prostate surgery. I relied heavily on his experience, recommendations from other doctors and the research I did on the web. I also met with Dr. Samadi before making my decision. Now that he surgery is over, and my recovery astonishing (in the words of my friends and colleagues - and I don't disagree) I can recommend Dr. Samadi without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Samadi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Samadi?

Insurance accepted