Dr. David Roufaiel, MD

Dr. Roufaiel
Telehealth services available

Advanced Pain Management and Wellness Center

210 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 206 Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. David Roufaiel, MD is a Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialist in Jupiter, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Huntington Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Roufaiel to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Roufaiel is affiliated with Huntington Hospital Huntington, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Roufaiel treats your condition or procedure

• Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

Dr. Roufaiel accepts

Dr. Roufaiel accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Oxford Health Plans

Dr. Roufaiel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roufaiel

Dr. Roufaiel?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (24)
  • Explained conditions well (24)
  • Listened & answered questions (24)
    I’ve never been as confident in a physician/surgeon as I am with Dr Roufauil. Equally as important are the women in his front office. Outstanding practice!
    Abbey Friedman – Mar 26, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel and staff are excellent; efficient, kind, and offer the newest technology. I had a cervical rhizotomy to help with pain for migraines. I had the procedure before in NYC at Mount Sinai, where Dr Roufaiel had trained so there was very clear communication between doctors. The team in the office are very easy to communicate with for all scheduling and billing needs.
    Mar 19, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel thoroughly is very professional and knowledgeable and he explained the PRP process and the possibility that I could be free of pain without surgery. I had an MRI so he could see if it might work and after viewing it he said I was a good candidate. I went to his office for the easy procedure of drawing my blood to extract the plasma and inject into my left shoulder. Both he and Sherry are very understanding, kind and caring and the procedure was easy and virtually painless.
    Arthur Tassinello – Aug 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    I had my first visit with Dr. Raufaiel and he was very friendly and professional. He explained the procedure that I had done and told me what he did during the procedure. His assistant Sherry is awesome!! I’m so glad that I found Dr. Roufaiel and would recommend him for pain management without reservation. Thank you Dr. Roufaiel and Sherry for such a positive experience!!
    Deborah K – Aug 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    I saw Dr. Roufaiel on 7/28/20. My 1st appointment and it was an enjoyable unique experience. The pleasantness of the Dr & his assistant Sherry was one of the best atmosphere I've seen in a Physician office in a long time. Every procedure done was done in a precised and delicate manner. He carefully talks You thru every procedure he preforms. I'm looking for some great improvements in pain relief with my new Pain Management Physician with all his new technology and gentle administering techniques. Thanks for taking me on as a new patient so quickly. ??
    Bruce Robinson – Jul 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    I was with my former pain Mgt doctor for 8 years. It took a lot to make me switch. I was so glad I did. He is a caring and patient doctors. Hope I never lose him!!
    Lori Kostyan – May 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    I have been treated by Dr. Roufaiel for complex regional pain syndrome in my leg. When all the other doctors I had seen prior to him couldn’t help me, Dr. Roufaiel was very thorough, considerate, and caring about my condition and explained things about my condition and his treatment in a concise way that I could understand. If I could give him 10 stars I would. God bless Dr. Roufaiel, and thank you for helping me ..!!
    Terrance Mcgrory – May 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. David Roufaiel is a fantastic Doctor and I highly recommend him. Words can't explain how good he is. God Bless him.
    Robert J Farkas – Feb 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    I went to a pain doctor for the first time today. I have a lot of pain in my lower back and had been taking Motrin for 20+ years. I saw Dr Roufaiel at Pioneer Pain Management and he was so interested in what I had to say and so understanding. He explained what was wrong with my back after seeing an MRI and he told me how he was going to make it better. I can't wait. I am so impressed by Dr Roufaiel. He was kind and even gave me a hug at the end of my visit. I am so, so grateful that Dr Roufaiel will be taking care of me.
    Carlene Brackbill – Dec 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel is an excellent physician. He is competent, caring, and professional. He listens patiently and is very knowledgeable. I am so grateful that I went to see him. He figured out what my issue was after 5 minutes (I have been to 12 medical providers who could not). New York’s loss is our gain.
    Maureen Ryan – Aug 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel is a wonderful physician with an excellent, caring personality, which is an important quality. He treated my husband for severe back pain and explained the technique and procedure explicitly before proceeding. The procedure was totally successful. Dr. Roufaiel has since moved to Florida. I needed to speak with him about my husband and he immediately returned my call. We are very thankful to have him as our pain management physician.
    Elaine Olinsky in Smithtown , NY – Jul 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel is a terrific physician. I had been suffering with debilitating back pain for years and he recommended Spinal Cord Stimulation. The procedure was done on January 11 and I was playing golf the first week of May. I have not felt this well in over 10 years. Where I was living with a constant pain level of 7-8, and at times worse. Dr. Roufaiel listened, we discussed options and I have not felt this well in over a decade. I cannot recommend him any stronger. He gave me my life back.
    Jim P. in Melville, NY – May 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    I have seen Dr. Roufaiel three times for severe back pain. Each time I saw him I found him to be extremely competent and knowledgeable but of equal importance to me, he was also interested and caring. His humanity is greatly appreciated because dealing with back pain is most debilitating and can be quite depressing. His skill is obvious in his treatment and I am most pleased to have such a doctor. I would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.
    Michael Gordon in huntington, ny – Nov 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel is an excellent physician. He takes his time to listen to your concerns and gives you a variety of treatment options. He keeps in touch with follow-up calls to make sure you are feeling well after any procedure. In my option, this kind of care is extremely difficult to find. I have had lower back pain for over a year and a half and have seen many doctors and tried various treatment plans and ONLY Dr. Roufaiel was able to help me. He is knowledgable, honest & caring. A+!
    C.H. in Huntington Station, NY – Aug 05, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    I would definitely recommend Dr. Roufaiel. He is thorough and patient . . . He has always taken the time to talk and listen. My treatment went exactly as he described and I am now pain free for the first time in quite a few years. My sincere thanks to all the staff and especially, Dr. Roufaiel . . .
    Jim Sheuchenko in Huntington, NY – May 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel is extremely caring and listens and cares about his patients and has a excellent bedside manor. He never seems rushed or quick to suggest a treatment plan. I found his technique with procedures to be much more comfortably and effective than other pain management doctors I have gone to. He is also extremely knowledgeable and was able to recommend a procedure no other physician did inwhich has given me such relief from chronic migraines. I have been a nurse 20years and he is excellent
    Huntington Station, NY – Apr 12, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel is always courteous, precise, and reliable. I was treated by Dr. Roufaiel for herniated discs in my back which were extremely painful. He recommended a series of epidural shots to relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve which was causing pain down my leg and into my foot. The shots were successful and I am virtually pain free. I have been in law enforcement for about 20 years and research everything thoroughly before committing, rest assured, Dr. Roufaiel is highly recommended.
    Chris Cooke in Northport, NY – Mar 25, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    Dr. Roufaiel is patient and caring and a great listener. He has a wonderful ability to connect with his patient.
    Charles Roby in Northport – Mar 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    If I listed all the ways that make Dr. Roufaiel great nobody would believe this review. I came to him after complications with a surgery I had which resulted in a chronic pain condition. He took the time to sit with me and go over all of my symptoms. He really listened and came up with a care plan that he not only thought was best but worked with my lifestyle. I encourage anyone suffering from pain to go see him, he will be honest with his assessment of your situation.
    Marni in East Meadow, NY – Mar 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
    I am a proud father who got treated by a wonderful doctor that relieved my shoulder pain in one visit and prescribed excellent PT for long term treatment. The physical theripest was amazed with the detailed script provided by Dr Roufaiel.
    Mar 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roufaiel?

Dr. Roufaiel believes in patient centered care and using traditional as well as advanced pain management techniques to provide the best quality of life...Read more

Dr. David Roufaiel  is a Double Boards Certified Interventional Pain Management Physician and Anesthesiologist servicing the Palm Beach...Read more

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology