Dr. David Roufaiel, MD

Pain Medicine AnesthesiologyMaleAge 38

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. David Roufaiel, MD is a Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialist in Jupiter, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Huntington Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. David Roufaiel, MD

Advanced Pain Management and Wellness Center

210 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 206 Jupiter, FL 33458
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Roufaiel with our nearby Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialists at HCA Florida Palms West Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Palms West Hospital today at (561) 220-9690.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Palms West Hospital.

Dr. Roufaiel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roufaiel

Dr. Roufaiel

My name is Joan Roberts, who after over 20 years of intercostal neuralgia pain, was referred to Dr. David Roufaiel of Advanced Pain Management and Wellness Center, his nurse Sherry, and receptionist Gena. On my first visit, I received a warm welcome from both ladies and was escorted to an examining room within 5 minutes. Sherry, a very congenial, caring nurse, had nothing but respect and praise for the doctor, who, she said, had been studying my history for 2 weeks and consulting with Ed Skiba, a clinical specialist. When the doctor entered, I was immediately put at ease by his calm, caring demeanor. Stated with excitement, confidence, and assurance, he said, “I can help you!” It was then I felt more hopeful than ever before! He listened attentively to my concerns and responded with expertise and professionalism, as well as genuine concern and compassion. Since that meeting, I have had a Neurostimulator implant and am looking forward to a pain-free future! Thank you, Dr. R and team!
Aug 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel is by far the best pain management physician. His office has 21st century technologies (He just installed a new "C-Arm" x-ray machine so many procedures can be done at his office instead of the surgery center) and his support team of Sherry and Gena are incredible, compassionate and 100% professional! You can text, email or phone them and they always respond very quickly. Dr. R takes his time to help you understand what is going on. He has old fashion, classic bedside manners, and a very good sense of humor. It is a pleasure to be his patient. šukran
E. Kiela – Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
I’ve never been as confident in a physician/surgeon as I am with Dr Roufauil. Equally as important are the women in his front office. Outstanding practice!
Abbey Friedman – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel thoroughly is very professional and knowledgeable and he explained the PRP process and the possibility that I could be free of pain without surgery. I had an MRI so he could see if it might work and after viewing it he said I was a good candidate. I went to his office for the easy procedure of drawing my blood to extract the plasma and inject into my left shoulder. Both he and Sherry are very understanding, kind and caring and the procedure was easy and virtually painless.
Arthur Tassinello – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
I had my first visit with Dr. Raufaiel and he was very friendly and professional. He explained the procedure that I had done and told me what he did during the procedure. His assistant Sherry is awesome!! I’m so glad that I found Dr. Roufaiel and would recommend him for pain management without reservation. Thank you Dr. Roufaiel and Sherry for such a positive experience!!
Deborah K – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
I saw Dr. Roufaiel on 7/28/20. My 1st appointment and it was an enjoyable unique experience. The pleasantness of the Dr & his assistant Sherry was one of the best atmosphere I've seen in a Physician office in a long time. Every procedure done was done in a precised and delicate manner. He carefully talks You thru every procedure he preforms. I'm looking for some great improvements in pain relief with my new Pain Management Physician with all his new technology and gentle administering techniques. Thanks for taking me on as a new patient so quickly. ??
Bruce Robinson – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
I was with my former pain Mgt doctor for 8 years. It took a lot to make me switch. I was so glad I did. He is a caring and patient doctors. Hope I never lose him!!
Lori Kostyan – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
I have been treated by Dr. Roufaiel for complex regional pain syndrome in my leg. When all the other doctors I had seen prior to him couldn’t help me, Dr. Roufaiel was very thorough, considerate, and caring about my condition and explained things about my condition and his treatment in a concise way that I could understand. If I could give him 10 stars I would. God bless Dr. Roufaiel, and thank you for helping me ..!!
Terrance Mcgrory – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. David Roufaiel is a fantastic Doctor and I highly recommend him. Words can't explain how good he is. God Bless him.
Robert J Farkas – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
I went to a pain doctor for the first time today. I have a lot of pain in my lower back and had been taking Motrin for 20+ years. I saw Dr Roufaiel at Pioneer Pain Management and he was so interested in what I had to say and so understanding. He explained what was wrong with my back after seeing an MRI and he told me how he was going to make it better. I can't wait. I am so impressed by Dr Roufaiel. He was kind and even gave me a hug at the end of my visit. I am so, so grateful that Dr Roufaiel will be taking care of me.
Carlene Brackbill – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel is an excellent physician. He is competent, caring, and professional. He listens patiently and is very knowledgeable. I am so grateful that I went to see him. He figured out what my issue was after 5 minutes (I have been to 12 medical providers who could not). New York’s loss is our gain.
Maureen Ryan – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel is a wonderful physician with an excellent, caring personality, which is an important quality. He treated my husband for severe back pain and explained the technique and procedure explicitly before proceeding. The procedure was totally successful. Dr. Roufaiel has since moved to Florida. I needed to speak with him about my husband and he immediately returned my call. We are very thankful to have him as our pain management physician.
Elaine Olinsky in Smithtown , NY – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel is a terrific physician. I had been suffering with debilitating back pain for years and he recommended Spinal Cord Stimulation. The procedure was done on January 11 and I was playing golf the first week of May. I have not felt this well in over 10 years. Where I was living with a constant pain level of 7-8, and at times worse. Dr. Roufaiel listened, we discussed options and I have not felt this well in over a decade. I cannot recommend him any stronger. He gave me my life back.
Jim P. in Melville, NY – May 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
I have seen Dr. Roufaiel three times for severe back pain. Each time I saw him I found him to be extremely competent and knowledgeable but of equal importance to me, he was also interested and caring. His humanity is greatly appreciated because dealing with back pain is most debilitating and can be quite depressing. His skill is obvious in his treatment and I am most pleased to have such a doctor. I would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.
Michael Gordon in huntington, ny – Nov 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel is an excellent physician. He takes his time to listen to your concerns and gives you a variety of treatment options. He keeps in touch with follow-up calls to make sure you are feeling well after any procedure. In my option, this kind of care is extremely difficult to find. I have had lower back pain for over a year and a half and have seen many doctors and tried various treatment plans and ONLY Dr. Roufaiel was able to help me. He is knowledgable, honest & caring. A+!
C.H. in Huntington Station, NY – Aug 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Roufaiel. He is thorough and patient . . . He has always taken the time to talk and listen. My treatment went exactly as he described and I am now pain free for the first time in quite a few years. My sincere thanks to all the staff and especially, Dr. Roufaiel . . .
Jim Sheuchenko in Huntington, NY – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel is extremely caring and listens and cares about his patients and has a excellent bedside manor. He never seems rushed or quick to suggest a treatment plan. I found his technique with procedures to be much more comfortably and effective than other pain management doctors I have gone to. He is also extremely knowledgeable and was able to recommend a procedure no other physician did inwhich has given me such relief from chronic migraines. I have been a nurse 20years and he is excellent
Huntington Station, NY – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel is always courteous, precise, and reliable. I was treated by Dr. Roufaiel for herniated discs in my back which were extremely painful. He recommended a series of epidural shots to relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve which was causing pain down my leg and into my foot. The shots were successful and I am virtually pain free. I have been in law enforcement for about 20 years and research everything thoroughly before committing, rest assured, Dr. Roufaiel is highly recommended.
Chris Cooke in Northport, NY – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
Dr. Roufaiel is patient and caring and a great listener. He has a wonderful ability to connect with his patient.
Charles Roby in Northport – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?
If I listed all the ways that make Dr. Roufaiel great nobody would believe this review. I came to him after complications with a surgery I had which resulted in a chronic pain condition. He took the time to sit with me and go over all of my symptoms. He really listened and came up with a care plan that he not only thought was best but worked with my lifestyle. I encourage anyone suffering from pain to go see him, he will be honest with his assessment of your situation.
Marni in East Meadow, NY – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roufaiel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roufaiel?