Dr. David Ross, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Ross

Cnbi

4330 W Broward Blvd Ste G Plantation, FL 33317

Dr. David Ross, MD is a neurology specialist in Plantation, FL. He graduated from University Of Miami School Of Medicine and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Ross' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ross

2.9

Dr. Ross?
Dr. Ross' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Ross, MD
What a narcissistic piece of... Says that he is Time Mag. Dr. of the Year. (Which is a lie!) Doesn't look at you chart, listen to your complaint, or even let you talk. He just likes to hear himself talk and then tells you everything is in your mind. Don't really know why he is still practicing. Stay away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
Dr. Ross monitored my post brain aneurysm treatment. From our first meeting, I knew I was in great hands. Dr. Ross has answered all of my questions and concerns thoroughly, he even prepared a research report for me detailing the likelihood of repeat occurrence and affects on aspects of my daily living. Without meaning the pun, he put my mind at ease, I am happy to be cared for by this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
I am 1 in 500,000 with periodic total paralysis . So rare the disability ins comp hired this guy to see if it is real. By appointment time, ins comp AND SSDI deemed me disabled with a rare, nasty. I go anyway. This guy never questioned about irrefutable symptoms. Bradycardia, nystagmus, no patellar reflex while in attack. I believe he was influenced in favor of the ins. company, who paid him, in the hopes of getting more business. I truly feel sorry for this guy. He seems desperate for business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
Sara I am sorry about your experience but I have a 9 years old boy, and I took him for a visit to see if my son have ADHD; I'm so glad that I visit his office. we found out that he is completly normal by the 5 visit; and now he is doing a lot better at school as far as his behavioral without any medication. Dr Ross has make my son a happier and confident child. this visit we told about book and friends. Im very glad to found him and i will continue to recommending him to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
Dr. David Ross is great, helping me with my multiple sclerosis condition. Providing proper medicines and advice for my safety. The likelihood of recommending Dr. David Ross is UP there, very high.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
Took my 7 yr old ASD son to Dr Ross in 2012. Dr Ross wanted to prove to me that my son had nothing wrong with him and could be scared into doing anything. He threatened my son with the largest needle I had ever seen if he did not comply with Dr Ross barking commands to my son. Stay away from this practice unless you want your child to have PTSD in addition to what they have before the appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Ross's for the past 6 months. I came to him mainly due to my son's behavioral problems. He told me to give him some time to work with my son without too many medications. I was skeptical at first, but I decided to give him a chance. Six months later, my son is doing well at school and I am seeing improvement. He is better behaved and I am happy with his progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
I have been a patient with Dr. Ross for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor. He has been there through all the hardships of my life, including family deaths and marital problems. When I met him, I was having a tough time with my knee, neck, and seizures. Now I am seizure-free. I was also on high levels of opioids. He has now cut me down to more than half of my dose. I will continue seeing him. Not only is he a good doctor, he is also a good friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
I experienced an incident at work and was seen by several different doctors over the course of a few weeks. My insurance company sent me to Dr. Ross. Dr. Ross had me do exercises and prescribed the proper medication. After my first visit I felt better. After treatment for about two months I'm feeling about 85% better. Dr. Ross and his staff are extremely professional and very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Ross for over a year now for PTSD and seizures. Not only has he been the only neurologist to provide me with the insight I needed about my condition, but he took the time to listen & actually cared. When I had trouble with my finances, he would let me pay what I could afford. I value his insight not only bc he is intelligent & an expert in his field, but bc he tells me what I need to hear, even if I don't want to hear it at times & that is bc he is an MD who truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE!!!! He is rude, arrogant, lacks compassion and has no respect. My husband and I went in after the hospital found a non cancerous tumor in the brain.... He didn't review the ct scan nor did he ask family history. He had about five students in the room without asking us if we were comfortable with that( HIPPA law)...... he addressed the students more than us. Did not order further studies. I am in a state of shock that he is a doctor. We walked out and will never return!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ross for over a decade. His assistance in dealing with cronic pain was invaluable! Pill pushers are a dime a dozen, but a physician who will work to actually determine the cause of pain and ultimately the control of pain are a rare breed. I have recomended Dr. Ross to many people and they have all been happy and are on their way to resolution of their individual issues. If your goal is to work with your health care provider to resolve issues, this is your physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
DR. ROSS MD. , IS A PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR WHO PUTS ALL HIS ATTENTION AND CARING TOWARDS HIS PATIENTS . HE IS UNDERSTANDING AND A COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR WHO DOES WHATS BEST FOR THE PATIENT ! MY LIFE WAS ON THE LINE AND STILL IS AS I HAVE SEVERE HEART DESEASE. DR. ROSS IS DOING HIS UTMOST TO MAKE ME COMFORTABLE SO THAT WHEN MY TIME DOES COME I WILL BE COMFORTABLE AS MY ONLY OTHER OPTION WOULD HAVE BEEN HOSPICE WHICH MEANS I WOULD NOT GET TO SPEND THE QUALITY TIME WITH MY FAMILY,MEANS EVERYTHING 2 ME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
This man should not be in practice. He manhandled my 4yo son and then refused to give a diagnosis. He also said that because we are Hispanic and he may have behavioral issues the odds of him ending up in jail before he is 16 are higher. Give me a break, my son is 4yo... Oh, and it just so happens that my son has autism and he has a chromosome deletion. Please take this man's license awa!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?
It simply does not get worse than this. Amazing that he still has med license. Better off seeing a fortune teller. Get ready for him telling you that he went to Harvard. Easy to get appointment though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ross, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ross?

• Neurology

Children's Hospital
Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
University Of Miami School Of Medicine

Dr. Ross accepts

Dr. Ross accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Ross' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Rasmussen's Syndrome
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Spina Bifida
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury