Dr. David Ross, MD

Dr. David Ross, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. David Ross, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

4330 W Broward Blvd Ste G

Plantation, FL 33317

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Ross

See how frequently Dr. Ross performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Chronic Pain
EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Dr. Ross's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Children's Hospital
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health

Dr. Ross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ross to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Ross' Performance
in Weston, FL |
Sara I am sorry about your experience but I have a 9 years old boy, and I took him for a visit to see if my son have ADHD; I'm so glad that I visit his office. we found out that he is completly normal by the 5 visit; and now he is doing a lot better at school as far as his behavioral without any medication. Dr Ross has make my son a happier and confident child. this visit we told about book and friends. Im very glad to found him and i will continue to recommending him to my friends and family.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. David Ross is great, helping me with my multiple sclerosis condition. Providing proper medicines and advice for my safety. The likelihood of recommending Dr. David Ross is UP there, very high.
in Wilton Manors |
Took my 7 yr old ASD son to Dr Ross in 2012. Dr Ross wanted to prove to me that my son had nothing wrong with him and could be scared into doing anything. He threatened my son with the largest needle I had ever seen if he did not comply with Dr Ross barking commands to my son. Stay away from this practice unless you want your child to have PTSD in addition to what they have before the appointment.
in Hollywood, Fl |
My son has been a patient of Dr. Ross's for the past 6 months. I came to him mainly due to my son's behavioral problems. He told me to give him some time to work with my son without too many medications. I was skeptical at first, but I decided to give him a chance. Six months later, my son is doing well at school and I am seeing improvement. He is better behaved and I am happy with his progress.
in Davie, Florida |
I have been a patient with Dr. Ross for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor. He has been there through all the hardships of my life, including family deaths and marital problems. When I met him, I was having a tough time with my knee, neck, and seizures. Now I am seizure-free. I was also on high levels of opioids. He has now cut me down to more than half of my dose. I will continue seeing him. Not only is he a good doctor, he is also a good friend.
in Pembroke Pines |
I experienced an incident at work and was seen by several different doctors over the course of a few weeks. My insurance company sent me to Dr. Ross. Dr. Ross had me do exercises and prescribed the proper medication. After my first visit I felt better. After treatment for about two months I'm feeling about 85% better. Dr. Ross and his staff are extremely professional and very helpful.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Ross for over a year now for PTSD and seizures. Not only has he been the only neurologist to provide me with the insight I needed about my condition, but he took the time to listen & actually cared. When I had trouble with my finances, he would let me pay what I could afford. I value his insight not only bc he is intelligent & an expert in his field, but bc he tells me what I need to hear, even if I don't want to hear it at times & that is bc he is an MD who truly cares.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE!!!! He is rude, arrogant, lacks compassion and has no respect. My husband and I went in after the hospital found a non cancerous tumor in the brain.... He didn't review the ct scan nor did he ask family history. He had about five students in the room without asking us if we were comfortable with that( HIPPA law)...... he addressed the students more than us. Did not order further studies. I am in a state of shock that he is a doctor. We walked out and will never return!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ross for over a decade. His assistance in dealing with cronic pain was invaluable! Pill pushers are a dime a dozen, but a physician who will work to actually determine the cause of pain and ultimately the control of pain are a rare breed. I have recomended Dr. Ross to many people and they have all been happy and are on their way to resolution of their individual issues. If your goal is to work with your health care provider to resolve issues, this is your physician!
in TAMARAC, FL. 33321 |
DR. ROSS MD. , IS A PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR WHO PUTS ALL HIS ATTENTION AND CARING TOWARDS HIS PATIENTS . HE IS UNDERSTANDING AND A COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR WHO DOES WHATS BEST FOR THE PATIENT ! MY LIFE WAS ON THE LINE AND STILL IS AS I HAVE SEVERE HEART DESEASE. DR. ROSS IS DOING HIS UTMOST TO MAKE ME COMFORTABLE SO THAT WHEN MY TIME DOES COME I WILL BE COMFORTABLE AS MY ONLY OTHER OPTION WOULD HAVE BEEN HOSPICE WHICH MEANS I WOULD NOT GET TO SPEND THE QUALITY TIME WITH MY FAMILY,MEANS EVERYTHING 2 ME.
This man should not be in practice. He manhandled my 4yo son and then refused to give a diagnosis. He also said that because we are Hispanic and he may have behavioral issues the odds of him ending up in jail before he is 16 are higher. Give me a break, my son is 4yo... Oh, and it just so happens that my son has autism and he has a chromosome deletion. Please take this man's license awa!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
It simply does not get worse than this. Amazing that he still has med license. Better off seeing a fortune teller. Get ready for him telling you that he went to Harvard. Easy to get appointment though.
Have you seen Dr. David Ross, MD?
Are you Dr. Ross?