Dr. David Roska, DO

Dr. David Roska, DO

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. David Roska, DO is a plastic surgery specialist in Jacksonville, NC and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in plastic surgery.Read his story

Onslow Ear Nose & Throat

55 Office Park Dr

Jacksonville, NC 28546

• Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Roska

Dr. Roska's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Roska "Dr. David Roska, DO is a plastic surgeon specializing in Otolaryngology in Jacksonville, NC and has been practicing for 21 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Roska "Dr. David Roska, DO is a plastic surgeon specializing in Otolaryngology in Jacksonville, NC and has been practicing for 21 years. He is board certified and graduated from Des Moines University in 1997 as Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine."

• Plastic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• DES MOINES UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED & SURG
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Roska has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roska does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roska and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Roska's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roska to family and friends

Dr. Roska's Performance

dVery short wait time. Doc and staff were willing and able to answer all our questions. The exam was very thorough, more thorough than actually anticipated (or used to). we were very satisfied with the attention we received as well as diagnosis.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I could not have asked for a better Doctor or a better Staff. They have done an excellent job with me in not only doing my nasal surgery but also in stitching my ear back up. Great customer Service and treated me very kindly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Roska and his staff has been wonderful. I recently had my thyroid removed and I had never had surgery before. I was a little nervous to say the least but Dr. Roska walked me through everything from beginning to end. From the pre operation to the actual surgery right down...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Roska is excellent! My 9 month old needed tubes put in her ears because of back to back ear infections. I was so scared to get the procedure done, but after talking to Dr. Roska, he put my mind at ease and took the time to answer all of my questions. Surgery was quick and easy and my daughter...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This has been the best experience I have had with a provider. All my questions were fully addressed. The environment was good. The staff were friendly. I felt as if my concerns were important to Dr. Roska. I could tell that i was in good hands.
Are you Dr. Roska?