Dr. David Roska, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Jacksonville, NC. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Roska accepts

Dr. Roska accepts the following insurance:

Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• Swimmer's Ear
  • Tinnitus
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

Dr. David Roska, DO is a plastic surgeon specializing in Otolaryngology in Jacksonville, NC and has been practicing for 21 years. He is board certified and graduated from Des Moines University in 1997 as Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Roska's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roska

Dr. Roska?
Dr. Roska's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Roska, DO
Excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
Great! excellent professional at all times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
I had forehead surgery by Dr David Roska, who did a wonderful job, leaving such a minimal scar that one can hardly notice. So impressed was I by Dr. Roska and his staff that I move all my ENT records to his office and now consider him my go-to doctor for those needs. The first thing you will notice about Dr Roska is his empathy for his patients, listening carefully to their concerns/issues, and devising a plan to help. The next thing you will notice is his courteous interaction with his staff, always pleasant and respectful. This really got my attention, as I am used to doctors treating their staffs in a somewhat condescending and arrogant manner. I said to myself, if he treats his staff that respectful, he will certainly treat his patients equally as well. I was right. In closing, I have deemed, Dr. Roska, in my mind,as the best doctor in Onlsow County. r/C. Collins
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
Interactions with Onslow ENT were top notch each and every visit, from pre-surgical to multiple post-op follow-ups. Dr. Roska got me into surgery at my preference, and he ALWAYS took time to listen to any concerns and explain everything. I was definitely a contributor in my care. He was thoughtful about my satisfaction for aesthetics after the surgery. Scarring was minimal and he provided measures to reduce the scarring even more. I am happy with my experience with Onslow ENT. The staff is always courteous. I recommend them highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
Doctor Roska found the problem with my nose and helped me so that i could breathe through my nose again after I broke it when I was 5, that was 20 years ago. I was nervous about getting put under but Dr. Roska and the amazing surgicare team put me at ease. I woke up after surgery with no pain and I didn't even have post op pain. The follow up care has been amazing as well. I could not recommend this office, Dr. Roska, or the amazing staff enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
Dr. Roska did an amazing job. He made sure my questions were answered and my daughter felt comfortable. He always gave cleared and understandable explanations when talking about the issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
Through diagnosis to the surgery and post-op we were very pleased with the staff and the outcome was as desired. Surgery care was carefully explained with take home info for what foods to stick to and avoid. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
Great care, helpful, no complications, excellent surgery, preop and post op appointments were easy and smooth sailing. Very explanatory, all questions answered. No complaints and would recommend care to others needing ENT services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
My experience here was amazing. Everyone in the office was amazing and so helpful in every way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?
Thank you for taking the time to explain things and answer our many questions. Perhaps a follow up call when a patient goes home to check in on them may help ease the patience stress and anxiety
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roska, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Roska?