Internal Medicine  |
Dr. David Rosenstein, MD
I grew up in Portland, OR. Went to the University of Washington and received a bachelors in cell and molecular biology. Traveled to the east coast and graduated from Boston University School of Medicine. The county hospital medical experience was intense. Didn't really mesh well with the east coast environment as a west coast guy so i went back west to residency training in internal medicine at the University Medical Center / Las Vegas, NV. Again It was a county hospital where l experienced the training that only a county hospital can offer. After graduating from residency I spent 10 years treating patients only in the hospital as a hospitalist. Over the last three years I have transitioned into outpatient primary care. While doing both i have been teaching physican's assistant students clinical medicine for over 7 years. While learning medicine in a county hospital setting and then practicing as a hospitalist in Las Vegas I have done a significant amount of work in addiction medicine. I practiced in an inpatient drug treatment center, and continue my work in addiction medicine by treating patients with opioid addiction and dependence with suboxone, which is essentially methadone 2.0.

201 N Buffalo Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89145

• Culinary Health Fund
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Rosenstein

I supply patients with all of the information they need to make educated decisions about their lives and healthcare. I don't overbook to respect the time of my patients. While doing my best sometimes means I fall behind I don't believe in ending an exam until all issues have been addressed.

Dr. Rosenstein's Experience

Dr. Rosenstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Ultrasound, Renal
  • Ultrasound, Scrotum
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Umc Hosp Of So Nevada
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Umc Hosp Of So Nevada
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Rosenstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosenstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosenstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenstein to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rosenstein's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
My daughter was diagnosed with Addison's disease recently. This was a follow-up to a two week hospital stay. Dr. Rosenstein was not only kind and patient, he was extremely knowledgeable, and even took the time to call other doctors regarding their opinions. This disease is extremely extremely rare and Dr. Rosenstein was amazing. He made us both feel comfortable and a lot more at peace. He answered all of our questions and we had many. Highly recommend!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I got fed up with my old primary care doctor who had started to seem more like a drug salesman than a doctor and spent very little time in the room with me, etc., so I decided to go somewhere new. I can't recall how I found Dr. Rosenstein, but so far I have had nothing but good experiences with him. He is very knowledgeable and he takes the time to actually listen to your concerns/problems. He has a wonderful beside manner. It's like night and day from my previous PCP.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Rosenstein has been my doctor for over a year. He is friendly and thorough. He spends an appropriate amount of time to answer my questions and explain my condition. If you need a family doctor, try Dr. Rosenstein. I think you will be pleased.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Rosenstien is very professional and thoughtful. He takes time to listen to the patient and addresses their concerns. He helped me to regain control of my medical condition and monitors my progress regularly without a lot of extra fuss.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Rosenstein is friendly, professional, knowledgeable. He takes time to listen and to ask questions. His staff is friendly and courteous.
in Pahrump, NV |
Great first visit, he was familiar with the issues I have and informed me there are better treatments than what I am using now. My prescriptions were originated 10 plus years ago and there are new medications available. He spent enough time with me to answer all my questions and when I requested to see him again before I left he came back in and spoke with me again. He is well educated and I know as I have spent my share of time in various doctor's offices over the last 10 years!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Rosenstein is a wonderful man with a gift for healing. He takes the time necessary to access you concerns and offer solutions. He always listens to me and explains why he is recommending the treatment.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was lucky to find the Dr when we moved to Las Vegas. He is through and takes time to explain all aspects of a persons condition. You feel confident and safe with him as your Dr
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Rosenstein is truly a genuine compassionate man of honor in his profession. He was actually present, not only did he fully listen, he heard. This is not to say that he agreed with me or told me only what I wanted to hear, that was not the case. I knew without a doubt that he whole heartily was focused on my concerns and that's what makes for a productive and healthy outcome . An "old school" (young) ideology Doctor.Highly recommended. Wait time was due to squeezing me in on short notice.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Took the time to explain everything. And before he left asked me if I had any other questions
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was looking for a new primary care doctor and was recommended to see Dr. Rosenstein. Called the office and got an appointment rather quickly The office staff was professional and expeditious. Saw Dr. Rosenstein, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I continue to see Dr. Rosenstein and receive first class medical care. Definitely recommend him!
North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Rosenstein is a great Dr. Very thorough, takes time to listen to his patients. He's very friendly and easy to talk to. Even Jones with patients and if he hadn't a personal experience with what you are dealing with he will share that with you. The specialists he refers you out to are also top notch. HIs nurse that does vitals seems a little scatter brained at time
in Las Vegas, nv |
Great visit. Patient and thorough. Has a great bedside manner. Took care of my problem and followed up on results quickly.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Desperately looking for a new Doctor and was lucky to find Dr. Rosenstein. He was very thorough during the initial visit; he took the time to listen as I summarized my health history. In my experience, it is critical to come to such a visit fully prepared to paint a complete and accurate 'picture' of one's own health and discuss options by asking questions. I have since had a follow up and am quite satisfied with the service.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Rosenstein was terrific! He listened to my concerns and discussed his diagnosis and treatment with me. Great experience overall.
in las vegas, nv |
He is a nice doctor and fullfills the needcs of his patients. However, he seems to lack a jovial side. Hew is very proactive but also very standoffish. While I like and appreciate his candor, I would love to see more personality in him.
Have you seen Dr. David Rosenstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosenstein?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center

Visit Dr. Rosenstein