Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD

Proctology | Male

Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD

Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD is a proctology doctor who practices in Thousand Oaks, CA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Rosenfeld is affiliated with Simi Valley Hospital.

Dr. Rosenfeld's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rosenfeld's philosophy is to provide the best possible care and to make the experience of seeing a proctologist as comfortable as possible.

Dr. Rosenfeld's Experience

See how Dr. Rosenfeld's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld

Dr. Rosenfeld accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Rosenfeld is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rosenfeld has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rosenfeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenfeld to family and friends
Dr. Rosenfeld's Performance
Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr. Rosenfeld, thank you for your professionalism, honesty and precise diagnosis. I visited your office yesterday and after using the special ointment, I feel 90 percent better. You are a start.... THANK YOU.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
I was experiencing rectal pain and my internist referred me to Dr. Rosenfeld. He diagnosed a rectal abscess on examination and he scheduled surgery and drainage the following day. He explained the procedure completely and the reason for surgical treatment. I was very pleased with the treatment and follow up care. I'm a retired physician and feel that this is how medicine should be practiced with good patient-physician communication. I was also pleased with his dietary advise.
in Moorpark, CA |
Dr Rosenfeld is the best. his expertise, compassion.and care are by far a rarity. he gave me my life back after my fissure became infected he had no choice but to perform surgery, Never have i felt more comfortable or comforted knowing he was the surgeon, I was up and walking and in minimal to no pain the very same day. I am a week post op, and still go for checkups as Dr Rosenfeld takes great care of you afterwards to make sure you are doing well. he and his wonderful staff are the best.
Calabasas, CA |
I went to Dr. Rosefeld for an issue a few years ago, and was treated with total respect and dignity. I could not believe how wonderful he was. Subsequently, I scheduled by colonoscopy with him, even though a few years before my 50th birthday. He is an amazing doctor. I decided to leave a review because I have recommended him to my fiancé who needs to have a colonoscopy. I would not go to anyone but him. He is fantastic. I never thought I would say that about a Colon and Rectal Surgeon.
Chino Hills, CA |
Considering why I was there both Dr. Rosenfeld and Tanya made me feel completely comfortable. I wasn't embarrassed at all. Everything was explained and I was given all my options. My decision. I went ahead with the removal of my hemorrhoids. Dr. had cautioned me that there would be pain. But he did such a great job I had absolutely NO pain at all. Not even discomfort. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Rosenfeld he has a great way about him to make you totally comfortable.
in Ontario, CA |
SUPERB Doctor!! Very caring & responsible person. He handles his patients as if his own family member. Can't thank him enough in taking care of Mom's hemorrhoids - (87) years old.
in Newbury Park, CA |
Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the best doctors out there! He puts you at ease, making the best out of an uncomfortable and embarrassing situation. He explains everything (and I do mean everything) in great detail, giving you all your options and helping you to make the best decisions regarding the course of treatment. Tanya greets you with a warm and friendly welcome at the front desk. I highly recommend Him. Tracy H.
in Simi Valley, CA |
This man saved my life in 2008. He figured out, as I was dying, literally, that I had swallowed my own vomit following a very tricky surgery procedure he had done. First he figured out exactly what was wrong with me. It was an unusual situation of my bowel wall tunneling into my vagina. No picture needed. I am sure you can imagine. He fixed it and then figured out why I was fading. Thanks to Dr. I got to live and care for my granddaughter. Thank your wife too for all that time we take.
Have you seen Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosenfeld?

Compare Dr. Rosenfeld

Dr. Rosenfeld's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rosenfeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Proctology
    •  Board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery

• Modern Management of Cancer of the Rectum: Chapter 9 : Laparoscopic Resections for Large Bowel Malignancy: Laparoscopic Colectomy. Modern Management of Cancer of the Rectum., 2001
      • Intraoperative High Resolution Anoscopy HRA A New Surgical Approach in the Treatment of Patients with Bowens Disease and results in a private practice setting., 2007
      • Laparoscopic Removal of an Intrauterine Device Perforating the Sigmoid Colon: A case Report and Review of the Literature, 2005
      • Colonoscopy, 2011
      • Hemorrhoid comercial, 2011

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rosenfeld's Board Certifications

Lac+Usc Medical Center

Completed in 1998

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Rosenfeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenfeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Proctology