Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD

Colorectal Surgery •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Rosenfeld

T.o.p. - Thousand Oaks Proctology

341 S MOORPARK RD Westlake Village, CA 91361

Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Westlake Village, CA and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine medical school in 1992. He is affiliated with Adventist Health Simi Valley. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rosenfeld to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Colon Surgeons & Rectal Surgeons in your area

See similar Colon Surgeons & Rectal Surgeons in Westlake Village

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Rosenfeld accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Rosenfeld's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Sphincterotomy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Rosenfeld's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenfeld

Dr. Rosenfeld?
What People Say About Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD
Cont'd: I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld. He is truly #1 in the #2 business! :)
JW – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I cannot rave enough about Dr. Rosenfeld. He was my doctor for 7yrs before we moved. Since we moved I had to find another doctor to do my routine colonoscopy. My new doctor told me what an outstanding job Dr. Rosenfeld did in my previous 2 previous surgeries. He is also empathic and cares about you as a whole person. He always asks about my family and he remembers the significant events happening in their lives. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family.
Darcy Gale – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I will recommend Dr Rosenfeld to all my friends. I’m very happy with the results of the treatment I received from him.
Lary King in Thousand Oaks, CA – Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I just had a return visit and it was just as successful as the first one. Dr. Rosenfeld is outstanding. He is knowledgeable, kind and empathetic. When I walked into his office I was in terrible pain due to hemorrhoids. When I walked out I was pain free!!! I also want to compliment his two front office staff—Genesis and Araceli. These ladies are very helpful and make sure that your visit is complete and a positive experience.
Roger Van Hook – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Dr Rosenfield was great and eliminated my hemorrhoid problem. I would highly recommend.
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the wonderful exceptions in contemporary medical practice. Each and every time I have been treated by Dr. Rosenfeld, he expressed genuine interest? and empathy when listening to me describe my concerns and taking my medical history. He also always seems very knowledgeable and up on current treatments both traditional an unconventional relating to his particular area of specialty. I also appreciate that he is so personable, thorough?, and has a great sense of humor (very helpful when dealing with issues most people are likely uncomfortable? addressing). He also provides a great summary page of everything covered in his exam ( including previous treatment history upon checkout). I was amazed how detailed his notes were and found it so helpful to note recently that my last visit had been 7 years prior...a true testament? to how effective his remarkably pain-free?, simple injections had proven to be for me. 5 Stars seem inadequate to describe my appreciation!!
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I apologize for not posting my review sooner. After 6 months of discomfort, my girlfriend convinced me to see Dr. Rosenfeld. I am so glad that I did. If you are in pain/discomfort, I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld. You won’t regret it!! I even got a hug from him when leaving his office. All the great reviews that were posted about Dr. Rosenfeld are absolutely true. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and took time to explain everything. The examination was comfortable, you lay on your left sid
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
One of the best doctors I've ever seen! I cannot say enough great things about him. He helped me so much with hemorrhoids, and I learned about things to do and take that have made a huge difference in my life! I have my family and friends on his recommended plan as well, since everyone can benefit from his advice, it's not just for hemorrhoids! My brilliant UCLA doctor told me to go and see Dr. Rosenfeld because he was the absolute best proctologist there is, and he was so right!
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I wasn't sure what to expect when I finally decided to find a Dr. to help me out and answer some fairly (what I thought was) embarrassing questions about the cause of my condition, treatment and prognosis. I also had questions about my sexual health that a doctor like Dr. Rosenfeld would be able to answer best for me. I found Dr. Rosenfeld to be extremely knowledgable, personable, and straight forward. I left feeling educated and put at ease without a moment of embarrassment.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I went to see Dr. Rosenfeld after my insurance company referred to a surgeon for a low level external hemorrhoid for which he recommended surgery (because that's all he does). After I meet with Dr. Rosenfeld he diagnosed the pain I was having to spasms and gave me medication that healed my condition. NO SURGERY
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Wonderful doctor who actually sits down and discusses the issues and your options. He never rushes his appointments and he has a terrific bedside manor. I started seeing him for a preventive colonoscopy procedure and it was so positive that now my wife and friends see him too. Dr. Rosenfeld is the only proctologist that I trust.
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Glad this review is anonymous. Weirded out by having to seek colorectal treatment, but Dr. Rosenfeld was such a compassionate and competent caregiver that I have to write a good review. He uses humor to set patients at ease. My hemorrhoids had been really paining me since May 2018. Since my treatment, I have had no problems. Annoyed at myself that I didn't seek him out months ago. He sells various natural remedies to his patients, which could be seen negatively. But I found products helpful.
Thousand Oaks, CA – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Dr. Rosenfeld put me at ease right away, and I didn't feel embarrassed talking to him about my medical situation. He explained the procedure that he was going to perform and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.
Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I flew down from Vancouver to have Dr. Rosenfeld perform Doppler Guided Hemorrhoid Artery Ligation and Rectoanal repair because this procedure is not available in Canada. He initially diagnosed the problem with photos I submitted through a secure website. We subsequently had a phone consultation during which he suggested flying down for the procedure. I had been suffering from internal hemorrhoids for over 40 years...had tried banding several times to no avail and was unwilling to undergo the p
David Stephens in Vancouver, Canada, Canad – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Dr. David Rosenfeld has been treating me for several years. He is not only an excellent doctor but he has a great "bedside manner". He is not only kind and considerate but takes the care of his patients very seriously. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.
Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I had seen a few other proctologists before, but not in about fifteen years. I was a bit anxious, but Dr. Rosenfeld immediately put me at ease. He listened patiently, and answered all my questions. I felt like he gave me all the time in the world. When I needed to email Dr. Rosenfeld a few days later, he responded very quickly. Dr. Rosenfeld seems like a genuinely caring person.
Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Do yourself a favor and go see Dr Rosenfeld. He diagnosed and treated me right there in his office...pain free. He found things that other docs missed within a few minutes of the exam. No one likes to talk about, much less get an exam, on your rear. Dr Rosenfeld and team will make this as comfortable as possible. Female staff is always present in the room (for female patients) and they are also just as caring as Dr Rosenfeld. His bedside manner and attention to his patients is hard to find.
Los Angeles – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I can’t express enough to you how much of a blessing from heaven Dr. Rosenfeld has been for me. I went to many other doctors that claimed to be experts, but Dr. Rosenfeld is the only one that got to the root of the problem and has honestly and truly help me. The other doctors just wanted me to keep coming back for more and more appointment. Dr. Rosenfeld gets right to the issue and fixes your problem. I have told so many other people with similar issues to stop wasting your time and money with o
Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
The best Doctor, his office is the best place to go, you feel welcome after I have been in pain since September 13, calling different offices and Sandra was the only one that asked me what is happening to you? I knew this is the only Doctor that can help me!!! The best Doctor, he even called me back for following up, we drove from Las Vegas to California only to see him!!!! And finally I got a diagnostic of what I have!!!!!
Maria in Las Vegas , NV – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
There is no better in this field of medicine! It’s hard enough to make the phone call and have to describe what issue you are having, but the first time I called Dr Rosenfeld‘s office I immediately felt comfortable. His office staff are so professional and there are no words to describe just how comfortable he makes you feel when you go to your appointment. Honestly, it felt like he was looking at my hand and not my you know what with my level of comfort after we spoke about my problem.
Simi Valley, CA – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenfeld?

As a proctologist, Dr. Rosenfeld's goal is to offer excellent care in the field of proctology and colonoscopy. He and his staff are committed to providing a warm, caring and compassionate environment for the patient.

Those seeking a proct...

Wayne State University School Of Medicine
1988
University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

More Information

• Does Dr. Rosenfeld communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenfeld communicates via email

• Does Dr. Rosenfeld offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenfeld offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Rosenfeld offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenfeld offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Rosenfeld have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenfeld has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Rosenfeld offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenfeld offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Rosenfeld offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenfeld offers evening visits