Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD

Colorectal Surgery ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Rosenfeld

Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in colorectal surgery and general surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Rosenfeld accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Rosenfeld's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Rectal Pain
  • Rectal Ulcer
  • Rectal-Colon Bleeding
  • Sphincterotomy

As a proctologist, Dr. Rosenfeld's goal is to offer excellent care in the field of proctology and colonoscopy. He and his staff are committed to providing a warm, caring and compassionate environment for the patient.
Those seeking a proctologis...

• Colorectal Surgery

1997
1993
1992
1988

• Modern Management of Cancer of the Rectum: Chapter 9 : Laparoscopic Resections for Large Bowel Malignancy: Laparoscopic Colectomy. Modern Management of Cancer of the Rectum., 2001
  • Intraoperative High Resolution Anoscopy HRA A New Surgical Approach in the Treatment of Patients with Bowens Disease and results in a private practice setting., 2007
  • Laparoscopic Removal of an Intrauterine Device Perforating the Sigmoid Colon: A case Report and Review of the Literature, 2005
  • Colonoscopy, 2011
  • Hemorrhoid comercial, 2011

Dr. Rosenfeld's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenfeld

Dr. Rosenfeld?
Dr. Rosenfeld's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Rosenfield was great and eliminated my hemorrhoid problem. I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the wonderful exceptions in contemporary medical practice. Each and every time I have been treated by Dr. Rosenfeld, he expressed genuine interest? and empathy when listening to me describe my concerns and taking my medical history. He also always seems very knowledgeable and up on current treatments both traditional an unconventional relating to his particular area of specialty. I also appreciate that he is so personable, thorough?, and has a great sense of humor (very helpful when dealing with issues most people are likely uncomfortable? addressing). He also provides a great summary page of everything covered in his exam ( including previous treatment history upon checkout). I was amazed how detailed his notes were and found it so helpful to note recently that my last visit had been 7 years prior...a true testament? to how effective his remarkably pain-free?, simple injections had proven to be for me. 5 Stars seem inadequate to describe my appreciation!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I apologize for not posting my review sooner. After 6 months of discomfort, my girlfriend convinced me to see Dr. Rosenfeld. I am so glad that I did. If you are in pain/discomfort, I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld. You won’t regret it!! I even got a hug from him when leaving his office. All the great reviews that were posted about Dr. Rosenfeld are absolutely true. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and took time to explain everything. The examination was comfortable, you lay on your left sid
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
One of the best doctors I've ever seen! I cannot say enough great things about him. He helped me so much with hemorrhoids, and I learned about things to do and take that have made a huge difference in my life! I have my family and friends on his recommended plan as well, since everyone can benefit from his advice, it's not just for hemorrhoids! My brilliant UCLA doctor told me to go and see Dr. Rosenfeld because he was the absolute best proctologist there is, and he was so right!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I wasn't sure what to expect when I finally decided to find a Dr. to help me out and answer some fairly (what I thought was) embarrassing questions about the cause of my condition, treatment and prognosis. I also had questions about my sexual health that a doctor like Dr. Rosenfeld would be able to answer best for me. I found Dr. Rosenfeld to be extremely knowledgable, personable, and straight forward. I left feeling educated and put at ease without a moment of embarrassment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I went to see Dr. Rosenfeld after my insurance company referred to a surgeon for a low level external hemorrhoid for which he recommended surgery (because that's all he does). After I meet with Dr. Rosenfeld he diagnosed the pain I was having to spasms and gave me medication that healed my condition. NO SURGERY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Wonderful doctor who actually sits down and discusses the issues and your options. He never rushes his appointments and he has a terrific bedside manor. I started seeing him for a preventive colonoscopy procedure and it was so positive that now my wife and friends see him too. Dr. Rosenfeld is the only proctologist that I trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Glad this review is anonymous. Weirded out by having to seek colorectal treatment, but Dr. Rosenfeld was such a compassionate and competent caregiver that I have to write a good review. He uses humor to set patients at ease. My hemorrhoids had been really paining me since May 2018. Since my treatment, I have had no problems. Annoyed at myself that I didn't seek him out months ago. He sells various natural remedies to his patients, which could be seen negatively. But I found products helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Dr. Rosenfeld put me at ease right away, and I didn't feel embarrassed talking to him about my medical situation. He explained the procedure that he was going to perform and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I flew down from Vancouver to have Dr. Rosenfeld perform Doppler Guided Hemorrhoid Artery Ligation and Rectoanal repair because this procedure is not available in Canada. He initially diagnosed the problem with photos I submitted through a secure website. We subsequently had a phone consultation during which he suggested flying down for the procedure. I had been suffering from internal hemorrhoids for over 40 years...had tried banding several times to no avail and was unwilling to undergo the p
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Dr. David Rosenfeld has been treating me for several years. He is not only an excellent doctor but he has a great "bedside manner". He is not only kind and considerate but takes the care of his patients very seriously. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I had seen a few other proctologists before, but not in about fifteen years. I was a bit anxious, but Dr. Rosenfeld immediately put me at ease. He listened patiently, and answered all my questions. I felt like he gave me all the time in the world. When I needed to email Dr. Rosenfeld a few days later, he responded very quickly. Dr. Rosenfeld seems like a genuinely caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Do yourself a favor and go see Dr Rosenfeld. He diagnosed and treated me right there in his office...pain free. He found things that other docs missed within a few minutes of the exam. No one likes to talk about, much less get an exam, on your rear. Dr Rosenfeld and team will make this as comfortable as possible. Female staff is always present in the room (for female patients) and they are also just as caring as Dr Rosenfeld. His bedside manner and attention to his patients is hard to find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I can’t express enough to you how much of a blessing from heaven Dr. Rosenfeld has been for me. I went to many other doctors that claimed to be experts, but Dr. Rosenfeld is the only one that got to the root of the problem and has honestly and truly help me. The other doctors just wanted me to keep coming back for more and more appointment. Dr. Rosenfeld gets right to the issue and fixes your problem. I have told so many other people with similar issues to stop wasting your time and money with o
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
The best Doctor, his office is the best place to go, you feel welcome after I have been in pain since September 13, calling different offices and Sandra was the only one that asked me what is happening to you? I knew this is the only Doctor that can help me!!! The best Doctor, he even called me back for following up, we drove from Las Vegas to California only to see him!!!! And finally I got a diagnostic of what I have!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
There is no better in this field of medicine! It’s hard enough to make the phone call and have to describe what issue you are having, but the first time I called Dr Rosenfeld‘s office I immediately felt comfortable. His office staff are so professional and there are no words to describe just how comfortable he makes you feel when you go to your appointment. Honestly, it felt like he was looking at my hand and not my you know what with my level of comfort after we spoke about my problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Dr. Rosenfeld gave me the GIFT of a great tasting colonoscopy prep. I will never take the salty stuff again. It was actually tasty (it's Miralax mixed with Crystal Light). He gave me the red carpet treatment and answered all my many anxious questions and calls during my prep. I can't recommend him highly enough. He is a personable and caring person. My husband and I have also been taking his Perfect Poop mixture on a daily basis and that has made a great improvement in our ability to the bathro
Irma, I am very glad you felt the bowel...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I took my mom to see Dr. Rosenfeld to help her with painful hemorrhoids. He is a warm and caring professional, he did a painless in office procedure on the first visit that took away all the pain and swelling. Considering this is a sensitive area, he is lighthearted and my mom and I felt immediately at ease. His office staff is excellent, as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld, don't wait to get help!
Thank you for the kind words. I am blessed to be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Rosenfeld for over 5yrs. He has been treating me for hemorrhoids. Dr R is always patient and truly listens. He explains the treatment beforehand and is concerned about patient comfort. I have found him to be gentle, and genuinely interested in my medical issues. Since I am often in an "awkward position" for treatments, Dr R keeps the conversation going. I have always appreciated his demeanor as well as his medical expertise. Office staff is friendly and helpful.
Thank you for the review. Sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rosenfeld, MD?
Best decision of my life to have the less invasive doppler hemorrhoid surgery. My only complaint is why didn't I do this sooner. After suffering with life altering symptoms for many years, I finally had my life restored. My only suggestion is to do a full clean out before the surgery to avoid problems afterwards. A lesson learned.
I am so glad to hear the doppler hemorrhoid...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenfeld?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rosenfeld treats patients.