Dr. David Rojer, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Rojer

Union County Orthopaedic Group

1139 Raritan Rd Ste 202 Clark, NJ 07066

Dr. David Rojer, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Clark, NJ and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, reconstructive orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Rojer accepts

Dr. Rojer accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
MagnaCare
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Standard Nationwide Standard

• Settlement (8/13/2014)View details

Check Dr. Rojer's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rojer's Top Procedures and Conditions

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Rojer treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Rojer treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain
Joint Pain

Dr. Rojer treats Joint Pain more than 100% of his peers

Knee Disorders

Dr. Rojer treats Knee Disorders more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Rojer's conditions and procedures:

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Torticollis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Outstanding Orthopedic Care, Close to Home; Non-Operative care always discussed first. Keeping you active. Get Better Here.

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rojer

Dr. Rojer?
Dr. Rojer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Rojer, MD
Total knee replacement by Dr. Roger. He is a Phi Beta Cornell grad., skilled surgeon and a practitioner who is definitely patient centered. He and staff thoroughly prepare you for surgery. My recovery was great able to drive by 6 weeks (right knee). Checks in with patient after surgery and immediately answers texts. Rahway Hospital therapists are knowledgeable, caring and aware of doctor’s expectations. Oh yes, patient senior senior citizen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Top shelf doctor. My total knee replacement went without a hitch. From the time I decided to have the procedure to my final release by Dr. Rojer,he and his staff and hospital staff handled my replacement with nothing but professionalism. Highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr. Rojer treated me for severe arthritis in my hips. He explained the surgery and encouraged questions until I fully understood. When I managed to fracture my femur and displace my new hip two weeks after surgery, he repaired the damage and treated me with kindness and compassion. Things went so well, I had the other hip replaced a few months later. I am thrilled with my recovery and return to normal life. I highly recommend Dr. Rojer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Excellent Doctor! I had a hip replacement last year and am feeling great. Highly recommend Dr Rojer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
December 2017 just before Christmas i had a total right knee replacement. To say i was concerned and a bit apprehensive is an understatement. could not believe i was up and walking only a few hours after the surgery. I had very little pain in the coming days and took it pretty easy for the first 2 weeks before starting PT. My wife and I saw Dr Rojer about 10 days later in his office to remove the STITCH. We could not believe the simplicity for removing the bandage and Stitch to reveal this P
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr Rojer performed surgery on my knee and I was so glad he was my surgeon. He is very caring and attentive. He answers all questions in full detail. He doesn’t rush you along and makes sure you are comfortable with the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr. Rojer is a kind, hardworking doctor. He listens to his patients and does what's best for them. He will make you feel at ease and explain things twice if he has too. Most importantly, he is honest as to what a patient may need and does not look for unnecessary treatments or procedures. He is conservative, and I appreciate that. The office staff is very cordial and knowledgeable also. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Never having undergone major surgery, I was unsure if what was happening and what I was sensing, was normal or not. So, I txt'd Dr. Rojer photos of the surgery site (my knee) and an explanation of my concerns and questions. The first was on a Sunday evening and the other a weekday night. Instead of simply txt'g me back, he took the time to call me to address my concerns. next best thing to a house call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr. Rojer replaced my hip 5/18. I now have my life back, no pain, excellent mobility & pretty good flexibilty. He listened to my concerns & answered my questions. A rare doctor indeed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr. Rojer replaced my hip this year with immense skill and compassion. As a retired experienced Orthopaedic R.N. I have the highest standards and could not have been happier with my outcome. He is very respectful and courteous which doesn't come often with his level of skill. He instinctively addressed my needs and fears and along with his team and staff were a great pleasure to work with. I recommend him in the highest manner to all who need a new hip and surgical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr. Rojer, did a full knee replacement 2/6/17 . I'm now pain free. Dr. Rojer is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have recommended him to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
After living in agony for three months of severe pain on her left knee, my wife received total knee replacement operation by Dr.Rojer. We are very satisfied about the care and operation she received. She can walk PAIN FREE without using cane or walker. We were referred to Dr.Rojer by our surgeon friend and we were very fortunate to have him as our surgeon. I like to recommend anyone with knee or hip problems to get a consult from Dr.Rojer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Rushed through the appointment and did not listen to the problems but instead made up his own and sent me for an unnecessary MRI. After 2 visits he still has not told me how to fix the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr. Rojer and the Union County Orthopedic Group did an outstanding job on a knee replacement for my 79 year old mother. I could not ask for anything better from Dr. Rojer, his staff, schedulers (Beatriz and Karen), billing, x ray techs (Kemper) and receptionist all the way to the staff at Rahway hospital Rehabilitation (Pam and Paula) set up at Rahway Hospital. I apologize if I cant remember everyone's name. On behalf of the entire Christmas family, We would like to Thank You All for the Great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Excellent doctor! Had two hip replacements with no problems!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
My 85 year old mother had a knee replacement with Dr. Rojer three years ago and all is well. The surgery went smoothly and my mom was standing within hours afterwards. Physical therapy was the hardest part for mom, but Dr. Rojer is professional, competent and answered all questions and concerns. The office staff is efficient and prompt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr Rojer is an excellent orthopedist and great surgeon. Did total knee replacement for me 6 weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results his skill provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
I have never had a more pleasant experience with a doctor, ever. The office staff was super friendly and helpful. I was in and out within 1/2 hour. Dr. Rojer is a true professional and I will recommend him time and time again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
Dr. Rojer was outstanding. He's an excellent listener who takes the time to understand what pain or discomfort you're experiencing, you're history, goals, etc. He takes action and does what's needed. He encourages you to continue doing what you're comfortable with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?
I wasn't given the attention required and was not given satisfactory recommendations. The forms the office uses are old, outdated, and have been photocopied many times making them look blurry. Maybe that is why the doctor gave me an opinion on my knee instead of my ankle. His watched me walk (3 steps in the exam room) and said it looked normal. Then he suggested that if my ankle hurts when running, that I shouldn't run. The doctor dismissed me, rather than working with me toward health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rojer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rojer?