Dr. David Rogers, MD

Dr. David Rogers, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. David Rogers, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Easley, SC and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Autonomous University of Tamaulipas / Faculty of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in pain medicine, headache management, and more.

115 Brushy Creek Rd

Easley, SC 29642

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Rogers

See how frequently Dr. Rogers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Neck Pain
Low Back Pain
Back Pain

Dr. Rogers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rogers "preventative medical management with emphasis on neuroprotection by minimalization of medications, dietary modification, and lifestyle changes"

• Pain Medicine
  • Acute Pain Medicine
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Headache Management
  • Neurology

Dr. Rogers does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Marshall University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Autonomous University of Tamaulipas / Faculty of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Medical University Of South Carolina
  • Medical University Of South Carolina
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rogers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rogers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogers to family and friends

Dr. Rogers' Performance

Dr. Rogers Says:
"

Dr. Rogers' philosophy and purpose regarding medical care is to generally improve the patient's state of health both physically and emotionally.

"

I have been his patent for a long time. My pain medicine was reduced because of a shot and they got upset with me because I did not take all my medication. I did not need the medicine. But I did need the topamax so I would not have a seizure. He want see me now. I can't get my medicine. I been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I must say he was the absolute rudest, uncaring Dr I have seen. I've been thru several brain surgeries, seizures,and trauma. Once I finally feel a tad relief, I had to see him. I even told him I could NOT tolerate the med he was trying to put me on!! Yet he took my other medication and gave me the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Sometimes when patients do not receive the medications they feel is best for them, they become upset. A principle duty of a doctor is to provide proper medication that will not cause harm. If there is a disagreement in the medications to be prescribed, I feel the doctor is best qualified to make the decision.

I felt as though Dr. Rogers never really listening to what I was trying to tell him. He had his own idea of how little pain I should be having instead of listening to the truth of how much pain I was having.