Dr. David Roberson, MD

Dr. David Roberson, MD

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)  ·
Dr. David Roberson, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina in 1989 and specializes in pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) and ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

300 Longwood Ave

Boston, MA 02115

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Roberson

Dr. Roberson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Roberson "I graduated from Princeton University in 1988, and then spent 2.5 years teaching Math and Science in the Peace Corps in rural Nepal. I trained at the University of North Carolina, spent a research year in Seattle, and then completed internship and residency in Seattle. I did my pediatric otolaryngology fellowship at Boston Children's Hospital in 1996, and have been on the faculty here since. During my residency and for the first 8 years in Boston, I worked in basic science labs studying hair cell protection and regeneration in the inner ear. Since 2003, my main academic interest has been in patient safety and quality. I was the Director of Implementation for the Quality program at Boston Children's for 8 years. I was co-chair of the American Academy of Otolaryngology Patient Safety and Quality committee from 2009 – 2015 and remain a consultant to that committee. I am the chair of my department's quality committee, where we have numerous active projects to improve care and the patient experience within our department."

This content was provided by Dr. Roberson "I became an otolaryngologist because I was fascinated and thrilled with the complex anatomy and physiology of the head and neck, and because otolaryngology often offers the opportunity to substantially improve a patient's life.  I went into pediatric otolaryngology primarily because I enjoy hanging out with children.  My goal is to provide great care and great communication to every child and their family.  This can be a challenge in our modern, fast-paced health care system but I do my best.

Children often have a natural fear of seeing a doctor, particularly a stranger.  If I can help your child feel a bit more comfortable, it makes my day."

• Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening
  • Implantable Hearing Device
  • Pediatric Cochlear Implants

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Princeton University
  • University Hospital Seattle
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Boston Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Roberson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roberson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roberson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roberson's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roberson to family and friends

Dr. Roberson's Performance

GOOD

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Roberson. He has a very good bedside manner with patients and takes his time to address all questions and concerns. He really knows how to put worried parents at ease and it helps that children are so comfortable around him. My son fractured his nose and thankfully...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We've worked with a lot of specialists in our years of parenting our special needs son. Dr. David Roberson is very impressive to me. He's extremely efficient and timely, listens, obviously has a heart for our son Gabe, and oozes experience. We highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Roberson was rude and unprofessional. During our consultation, my husband asked him a question about our child's situation, to which he responded, "I have other patients to see and don't have all day to talk about this, but my short response is...." I have never had a doctor respond so rudely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Roberson was wonderful with my son. He was kind and calm and managed to perform an ear tube removal procedure on my son (who has an axiety disorder) in the office. He was precise and quick and my son had little to no pain. We did wait over an hour to see him but it was well worth the wait. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He was grumpy, rude, unkind, and disrespectful of my son. Horrific experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1