Dr. David Roberson, MD

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Roberson
300 Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02115

Dr. David Roberson, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from University of North Carolina School of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) and ear, nose, and throat.

• Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Roberson accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Roberson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Roberson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roberson

2.7

Dr. Roberson?
Dr. Roberson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Roberson, MD
I couldn't be happier with Dr. Roberson. He has a very good bedside manner with patients and takes his time to address all questions and concerns. He really knows how to put worried parents at ease and it helps that children are so comfortable around him. My son fractured his nose and thankfully we landed in the right hands! Not only did his nose come out perfect... there was no bruising!! Thank you Dr. Roberson and staff! Amazing job!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roberson, MD?
We've worked with a lot of specialists in our years of parenting our special needs son. Dr. David Roberson is very impressive to me. He's extremely efficient and timely, listens, obviously has a heart for our son Gabe, and oozes experience. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roberson, MD?
Dr. Roberson was rude and unprofessional. During our consultation, my husband asked him a question about our child's situation, to which he responded, "I have other patients to see and don't have all day to talk about this, but my short response is...." I have never had a doctor respond so rudely to a medical question about the well-being of our child and act as if he couldn't be bothered. He was also difficult to understand, his responses were cryptic, and we didn't trust his diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roberson, MD?
Dr Roberson was wonderful with my son. He was kind and calm and managed to perform an ear tube removal procedure on my son (who has an axiety disorder) in the office. He was precise and quick and my son had little to no pain. We did wait over an hour to see him but it was well worth the wait. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roberson, MD?
He was grumpy, rude, unkind, and disrespectful of my son. Horrific experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roberson, MD?
Highly recommend this Dr. He really cares about children. He has children himself & this is evident in how he communicates with your child. He treats them like an adult. He knows what they can intellectually handle vs. emotionally handle at their age. We had a terrific experience with him. He was extremely patient. He was kind. He was quirky funny but very serious about his job. You get the sense that he cares deeply about kids. It was an emotional time and he knew how to distract. Great outcome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Roberson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roberson?

I became an otolaryngologist because I was fascinated and thrilled with the complex anatomy and physiology of the head and neck, and because otolaryngology often offers the opportunity to substantially improve a patient's life.  I went into pedi...

• Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

Virginia Mason Medical Center
1988
University of North Carolina School of Medicine

300 Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02115

Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Enhancement

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Roberson treats patients.