Dr. David Reichman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. David Reichman, MD
Dr. David Reichman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Reichman is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Reichman's Experience

See how Dr. Reichman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reichman

Dr. Reichman accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Reichman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Reichman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reichman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reichman to family and friends
Dr. Reichman's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr. Reichman changed our lives. He is a caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and patient-focus doctor. I always felt like he had my best interest at heart and truly took the time to consider me as an individual. If you're looking for an RE and value someone who is responsive (HUGE factor for me with a million questions, concerns, etc.), he is your man. I feel lucky to have found him!
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Reichman is my favorite Dr. I went in as I wasn't getting my period and hoping to have a baby. During my first visit he had a good idea of what was going on and set an action plan. Two months later I was pregnant! He is smart, compassionate and extremely professional while still being fun. If you are remotely considering going to an RE, save yourself the research time and go to Dr. Reichman. Just keep in mind they are super busy! But it's because he is the best.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Reichman is a wonderful, caring professional who changed our lives by making our dream of having a child come true after years of infertility & dealing with other practices that care more about numbers than about patients. I appreciated his honesty, sense of humor, proactive approach to treatment & how much he cares for patients-he emailed & called me personally many times to respond to questions. His staff is friendly, responsive & helped with insurance issues. I highly recommend him!
in Long Island City, NY |
For 2 years I was in hands of doctors who made me feel miserable without hope that I'll ever get pregnant. Then someone recommend Dr Reichman. He would always answer all my questions, listened.... within 8 months I got pregnant and just gave birth to my son. I'm extremely thankful to Dr Reichman!!!!!!!!!
in NY, NY |
Dr. Reichman is simply the best. If you want an expert who is kind, dedicated and incredibly knowledgeable, look no further.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Reichman is the best Doctor I've ever had. Brilliant, compassionate - the list of accolades is boundless. He's an absolute gift to any woman experiencing infertility. I'm forever grateful to him and his amazing team.
Brooklyn, NY |
I was very impressed with how Dr Reichman took the time to address all of my concerns. It was this commitment to his patients and his staff's friendliness and helpfulness that got me through several IUIs and IVFs. Highly recommend this doctor and practice for anyone dealing with infertility.
Brooklyn, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Reichman for several months and he has been absolutely wonderful. He's such a warm, dedicated, smart doctor and he is so committed to getting his patients pregnant and I am happy to say it worked for me =) Highly Highly recommend him.
in Brooklyn,NY |
Most incredible doctor. Great experience. Awaiting our little girl :)
in Brooklyn, NY |
We transferred to Dr. Reichman after 3 IUI's and 3 IVF's from another clinic. My wife was 44 when we approached him. His theory was that our previous doctor was giving my wife too high of dosages of fertility hormones which was causing her eggs to be “overcooked.” In one session with him we had triple the results of each of our previous 3 IVF’s. He is knowledgeable, kind, and best of all, he delivers results! We are now expecting a healthy baby!
in Narragansett, RI |
Dr. Reichman is highly skilled, open-minded and very invested in his patients' success. After may years of trying and three failed IVF cycles at other clinics, we came to Cornell knowing how limited our chances were. Thanks to Dr. Reichman's execellent care, I am now in my second trimester. He carefully considered each individual step of my treatment and was always very responsive. His staff is extremely professional and the office very well organized.
Wonderful doctor! Intelligent, caring, compassionate. Goes above and beyond in the care of his patients!
in New York, NY |
Dr Reichman is the best doctor I've ever had. I was dealing with a difficult situation - both physically and emotionally - and Dr R was kind, patient and thorough with both my husband and me. Reproductive Endocrinology is a trying field and the results can be very discouraging. Dr R and his staff was always friendly, professional and compassionate. They made the entire process so much more bearable.
New York, NY |
After a discouraging experience at RMA, Dr. Reichman was a breath of fresh air. He's friendly, straight-forward and incredible knowledgeable. I'm now happily in my second trimester thanks to Dr. Reichman.
Dr. Reichman is the best!!! He cares about his patients and takes his time to figure out he right approach. We never felt pressured to do anything. He took his time to explain things to us and answer all of our questions. Would highly recommend.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Reichman is a fantastic doctor. I literally can't say enough good things about my experience with him thus far. I have never had such fine and thoughtful care. His staff is a pleasure to work with and his skill and practice is perfection. I feel lucky to be in his care.
in Brooklyn, NY |
The fact that he is involved in a number of current research studies in Weill-Cornell Medicine gives me a great sense of confidence on his expertise and knowledge of the most current innovations and updated information regarding reproductive medicine. He is very professional, compassionate, warm and easy to communicate with. He sat down with me and discuss my treatment plan based on my individual needs and current medicaI condition.
in New York, NY |
I could not imagine having a better doctor and if I could give him 6 stars I would. Dr. Reichman is very carrying, experience, knowledgeable, professional and he has just a wonderful personality. I really felt like I was in good hands and was getting the best possible care. He always replied fast to my e-mails and made me feel he was there for me if I needed his help. I recommend him with all my heart. He wasn’t just the best RE, but he was the best doctor I’ve ever had.
in New York, NY |
Rarely does one encounter a person who is so genuinely gifted in both intellect and personality. Dr. Reichman managed my fertility treatments with laser focus. Every recommendation he made was backed up with data. From end to end I felt confident that the decisions we made together were the right ones and everything was under control. In addition to his medical expertise, not a day went by where we didn't have a good laugh in the office. He is the best there is on every level.
in Weehawken, NJ |
Dr Reichman was so wonderful! After having a frustrating experience with another RE, we were happy to find that Dr Reichman was attentive, patient, and instilled confidence in a situation when we had very little. I believe that it was his positive reinforcement that was the final puzzle piece to our successful pregnancy!
New York, NY |
In a city where finding a doctor who personally invests themselves in you is nearly impossible, Dr. Reichman does just that. After having one successful pregnancy I thought second time would be a breeze. I was wrong. Nearly a year later I found myself infertile, misunderstood by other doctors and alone. Everyone told me to keep trying it would happen, but I had a gut feeling otherwise. Dr. Reichman was the only doctor who took me seriously and recognized there was a problem. After numerous tests
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Reichman is knowledgable, straightforward, warm, and easy to relate to. My husband and I felt that that he was genuinely interested in us as people. He inspired complete trust and confidence. By the time I went to him I was a mess, after over a year of trying to get pregnant and a miscarriage. He handled the physical and emotional aspects of my care beautifully, devising a prudent treatment and encouraging me to stick with it even when I got frustrated. Best of all, we now have a baby boy!
in NJ |
Dr. Reichman is a miracle maker, he made it possible when others gave up. My husband and I had been trying for a couple of years. After 2 unsuccessful IVF attempts at another clinic we were told by the doctor that the only way for me to get pregnant was through donor eggs.We met Dr. Reichman for second opinion. The 1st IVF cycle with Dr. Reichman did get me pregnant, but it resulted in an Ectopic pregnancy. The 2nd cycle was unsuccessful too. Finally, I am now 13 weeks pregnant with twins!
in New York, NY |
The best care I have ever received.
in New York, NY |
Words cannot express how amazing of a doctor Dr. Reichman is. I wish all doctors were like him! Being able to conceive is a stress that a lot of women go through. After seeing Dr. Reichman I was able to be at ease. He is extremely warm, caring and most important, communicative. I would recommend anyone who is trying to get pregnant to see Dr. Reichman.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Reichman was clear, honest and very practical since the first visit. He is efficient so is his staff, he works hard to do the best he can to reach the patient's goal. We were very satisfied with how everything went, we just wish we had found him before.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Reichman is caring, professional and an expert in his field. He is everything you are looking for in a fertility specialist. He listens, he explains very well and he gives you enough time to make an informed decision while he is still with you. From making the appointments to every time I saw him, my experience with him was perfect. His staff is also on top of things which is so important.
We couldn't recommend Dr. Reichman more!! From the first meeting with him we were confident we were in great hands. His manner is so calm, coherent and reassuring. He clearly talked us through all options, was so responsive to any questions we had and made each visit really easy and stress free. He is genuinely passionate about helping couples conceive. We are now 25 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr. Reichman!
Denver, CO |
I have never worked with a more skilled and empathetic medical professional. At every step in the process, I was presented with understandable options and felt like I was in control (to the extent anyone can be) of the pregnancy process. Every question (no matter how nuanced or repetitive or basic) was answered in a calm and thorough manner and personally answered by Dr. Reichman. Test results were delivered promptly and only in unusual circumstances was his often not operating on time.
in New York, NY |
I've had a phenomenally positive experience with Dr. Reichman. He's an exceptional doctor: empathic, kind, brilliant, an excellent communicator, and effective! Before Cornell, I'd been through several unsuccessful and discouraging IVF rounds at the CWRC (which I strongly discourage anyone from using) when I sought out a consultation with Dr. Reichman. By that first appointment he'd reviewed my medical records and come up with a new strategy, one that proved very successful!
So grateful for Dr. Reichman's excellent care. He took the time to clearly explain medical concepts and all our options. Especially appreciated how accessible he made himself via email between appointments for questions and concerns. Would recommend him to anyone struggling to conceive.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Can not recommend him highly enough. Caring and brilliant.
in New York, NY |
Can't shout this man's praises loud enough from every rooftop in Manhattan. His demeanor, professionalism, proverbial bedside manner and care for his patients is genuine and kind. He's honest and caring and I can't imagine having gone through this process - as a single mother mind you - without him. He helped me make the decisions along the way, which at times was overwhelming to me as a single woman. I'll never forget it.
in New York |
Fantastic Doctor. Always here for his patients, extremely knowledgable and human. I would highly recommend Dr Reichman.
in Long Island City, NY |
I can honestly say I recommend Dr. Reichman because I already have to 3 friends with fertility challenges. Dr. Reichman chooses to make each person/couple feel like they are his priority. To take some of the stress and fear off of us, we needed someone we could truly trust to inform us and make decisions with us. We quickly learned to trust Dr. Reichman therefor we breathed easier throughout the process. And his fabulous staff! They made a world of difference for me. We are so grateful.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Reichman is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I wish he could be my OB!
Have you seen Dr. David Reichman, MD?
Are you Dr. Reichman?

Compare Dr. Reichman

Dr. Reichman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Reichman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reichman's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mullerian Anomalies
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University

Graduated in 2007

Harvard Medical School / Brigham & Women's Hospital / Massachusetts General Hospital
    Ronald O. Perelman & Claudia Cohen Center For Reproductive Medicine--Weill Cornell Medical College
    Yale University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Reichman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reichman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility