Dr. David Reichman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Reichman
255 Greenwich St Ste 540 New York, NY 10007

Dr. David Reichman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 2007 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Reichman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reichman

Dr. Reichman?
Dr. Reichman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Reichman, MD
I can't speak highly enough of the experience I had with Dr. Reichman, the other fertility doctors in this practice, and the nurses at Cornell. Ultrasounds are performed by doctors, usually by Dr. Reichman, himself. He was always available to address questions/concerns by email/phone. The team is so knowledgeable, you can feel confident you're receiving the best care at each stage. I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and credit this very talented team with my success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
Dr. Reichman is knowledgeable, thorough, and professional and is directly reachable and responsive. With his guidance and recommendations, I felt confident in every decision we made. Best doctor I've had, and would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
If you are reading this review, you should go to see Dr Reichman. He and his team in Tribeca are all around wonderful. Currently I am 8 weeks pregnant on my first try of IVF there. He is meticulous, emphetathic and brilliant. I was able to see him in almost all the ultrasounds and he was very much available for my never ending questions through email. Becouse of him and Cornell I was able to go through this whole IVF process with ease and for that I am forever greateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
Dr. Reichman is the BEST Reproductive Endocrinologist! He's brilliant, patient and values his patients intuition. After 10 years of infertility and many doctors, he was the only one to figure it out! Patients in his care are lucky and blessed. He's a kind and genuine human being and is determined to be successful. The best, the best , the best. We thank god for him every single day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
god sent, A for professionalism, dedication and results. after 2 failed cycles we have a healthy baby boy. it is not the success which makes me recommend him but the attitude and professionalism
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
My general physical recommended Dr. Reichman. It took a few months to get an appointment but it was well worth the wait. He is an excellent doctor, who puts his patients first and genuinely cares. He is funny, awesome bedside manner. He spends a lot of upfront time making sure you understand the process, risk considerations, cost factors. He personalizes decisions. He provides case study comparisons where appropriate to help with decision making. I cannot say enough good things about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
Dr Reichman belongs to a noble few that helped make my IVF seamless. He is brilliantly smart, empathetic, humble and spectacular. He is passionately interested with his patients treatment. He was patient and mindful that ensured fundamental concerns on health and cost. We were guided with right amount of information at right time to make good decisions. This was important to me as I look back in time, I wish not to regret. The outstanding is combination of intellectual and emotional intelligence
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
He is the best. A perfect balance of warmth, humor and the best professionalism. He is very intelligent and has a confidence that helps you get through the frustrations of the fertility treatments. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
All the great reviews is the reason I went to Dr. Reichman, but I can honestly say he was NOT the doctor that helped me. Of course, we all have our own reasons for going to see Dr. Reichman, but he kind of 'blew me off' in a sense, thinking what I was experiencing was no big deal. I then went to another specialist, and she diagnosed and fixed my issue within 1 month. I think Dr. Reichman is a good doctor, but may not be everyones knight and shining armor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?
They don’t call him the baby whisperer for nothing. I wasted the entire last year of my 30s at RMA thru 1 failed IUI, 3 egg retrieval’s and 1 failed implantation. Dr. Reichman was a breath of fresh air and left no stone unturned to figure out how to set ourselves up for success. He worked with me to discuss STRATEGY and never let me give up. We welcomed a girl this winter at age 41. His practice is busy because he is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reichman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reichman?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Ronald O. Perelman & Claudia Cohen Center For Reproductive Medicine--Weill Cornell Medical College
Harvard Medical School / Brigham & Women's Hospital / Massachusetts General Hospital
2007
Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University
2003
Yale University

Dr. Reichman accepts

Dr. Reichman accepts the following insurance:

Oxford Health Plans

• Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Breast Pain
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mullerian Anomalies
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Reichman treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average