Dr. David Reed, DO

Dr. David Reed, DO

Proctology  ·
Dr. David Reed, DO is a proctology specialist in Hilliard, OH and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2005 and specializes in proctology and colon & rectal surgery.

5580 Hilliard Rome Office Park # 5580

Hilliard, OH 43026

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Reed

See how frequently Dr. Reed performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags

Dr. Reed's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reed "Treating the whole patient, not just the disease.

Website: http://www.colorectalsite.com"

• Hemorrhoid Removal
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Sphincterotomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine-Grandview Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine-Grandview Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Reed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reed to family and friends

Dr. Reed's Performance

Deserves a zero stars. He completed the treatments when I was inspired with MMO and weeks afterwards I received a bill for what should have been written off and for copay that I already paid!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Reed, his office staff, and Dublin Surgery Center were superb in my experience. There was no question that they knew what they were doing and that they had my best interest foremost. This type of condition was not easy for a 70-year-old like me to discuss, but I was completely comfortable...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am a 58 year old male in good health. I have been a patient of Dr.Reed's for 1 year. I was referred to Dr.Reed by my family doctor for hemorrhoid and related issues. At NO time was I ever pressured to have ANY procedure. Dr. Reed explained what was wrong and exactly what my options were. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
told I had a massive lump and looked very much like cancer he scared me so bad, but my wife insisted on me seeing another doctor. I have seen actually two other doctors and nothing was wrong at all. this was 3 years ago and I have not had any other problems.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Did not feel Dr Reed listened to my concerns or followed my wishes for a treatment plan. Dr Reed made the decision to schedule surgery despite my wishes . 2 wks later, I called Dr Reed to get a prescription refill (which he didn't prescribe as I had requested, already took this medication and knew...more
Are you Dr. Reed?