Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. David Reath, MD
Dr. David Reath, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Reath is affiliated with Turkey Creek Medical Center, Physicians Regional Medical Center, Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and University of Tennessee Medical Center.

109 S Northshore Dr Ste 101

Knoxville, TN 37919

Learn about Dr. Reath

Dr. David Reath is renowned for his surgical skills, his personal approach with patients and his commitment to plastic surgery education. He is a Board-certified plastic surgeon in practice in Knoxville, Tennessee since 1987. Dr. Reath serves as Chairman of the Patient Education Committee of the foremost authority in plastic surgery the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

Dr. Reath's Experience

Dr. Reath's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Facelift
  • Hair Removal
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Med College Va
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Med College Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Reath has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reath to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Reath's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I had never had any kind of facial work done before coming to Dr Reath... all I can say is, Jill is an artist! She totally does NOT force anything on you, as a matter of fact, I had to ask her about other services I may need. She is very conservative... I may not be so much...my lips were beautiful and I got nothing but complements.. I will absolutely never go anywhere else for my facial services. The girls in the front office are the Best, especially Tressa!! She's a doll!! Loved these girls.
Fort Pierce Fl |
STOP. if u r thinking of a facelift with this Dr. Go some place else. He doesn't know how to do a facelift I had mine done about a year ago. Within 3 mo after surgery my neck had already fallen down and I could see my was also sagging again. And as the swelling disappeared. The sagging got worse. He just brushed me off. Said I could always try fillers. What does he think I paid him $10,000. For. He told me he had his iwn technique of a facelift, and it DOES NOT WORK. STOP
Duluth, GA |
Wow, I cannot say enough about this office. Everyone was caring and really wanted to get to know me and what my needs were. This is the only place I will go from here on out! Thank you Dr. Reath and staff on being so amazing.
I will not be going back. I went in for a consultation and couldn't have been treated worse. Jill kept telling my husband (who was only there to support me) he needed botox around his eyes. It was insulting to both of us. They pushed services we didn't ask for and acted like if we didn't spend on everything they wanted we would be ugly. Even if I chose to get this procedure done in the future, I will be going to someone else besides Dr. Reath. He seems only interested in $$$.
Maryville, TN |
Jill is the best and the rest of the girls are aweomse,very sweet and always ready to help with a smile on their face!!!
in Rutledge, TN |
Dr. Reath and his staff are awesome! Dr. Reath does an amazing Breast lift with implants! For the first time in 41.5 half years I have nice, natural, perky, soft and sexy breasts! Scaring is almost nonexistent! Best decision I have ever made was choosing Dr.Reath!
in Sevierville, TN |
Dr. Reath and team are absolutely amazing! I was so nervous but everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease with the way they listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and showed they truly cared about my thoughts and feelings. They have changed my life and I will forever be grateful. My surgery and recovery went great and could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Reath showed true compassion and I would recommend him 100%.
in Rutledge Tn |
Dr. Reath and his staff a very professional and knowledgeable. I couldn't have ask for better care and outcomes after my surgery.
Have you seen Dr. David Reath, MD?
Are you Dr. Reath?