Dr. David Reath, MD

71 Reviews
Dr. Reath

David B Reath MD

109 S Northshore Dr Ste 101 Knoxville, TN 37919

Dr. David Reath, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1979 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Reath accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Reath's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Reath's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection

87.32394366197182%

Dr. Reath?
Dr. Reath's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Reath, MD
I am beyond thankful that I found this place. Christy is fabulous. She takes time to discuss my wants and needs and then we get to work. I appreciate the office staff too who are always friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
**Beyond fabulous** I had a mommy makeover 5 years ago with breast enhancement. I look amazing! My breast’s look natural! I will only use Dr.Reath for any/all procedures! I still go there for Botox with Jill! I love Christy for dermaplane & facials but can’t seem to get in with her she’s booked 2-3 months out. Highly recommend!!! I have since moved 3 hours awayb& make the drive to go here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
I had a body lift and breast lift with silicone implants. I am 3 months post procedure. Dr. Reath has truly changed my life. I lost 150 pounds prior to surgery after having my 2 children. I had a large amount of loose skin on my abdomen and back and it is all gone now. The results have been amazing and life changing. My breast augmentation couldn't have went any better. They look very natural and perky. I highly recommend Dr. Reath. His staff is amazing as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
All around nice guy! Super professional! I'm RN of 27 years and he's one of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
I had never had any kind of facial work done before coming to Dr Reath... all I can say is, Jill is an artist! She totally does NOT force anything on you, as a matter of fact, I had to ask her about other services I may need. She is very conservative... I may not be so much...my lips were beautiful and I got nothing but complements.. I will absolutely never go anywhere else for my facial services. The girls in the front office are the Best, especially Tressa!! She's a doll!! Loved these girls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
STOP. if u r thinking of a facelift with this Dr. Go some place else. He doesn't know how to do a facelift I had mine done about a year ago. Within 3 mo after surgery my neck had already fallen down and I could see my was also sagging again. And as the swelling disappeared. The sagging got worse. He just brushed me off. Said I could always try fillers. What does he think I paid him $10,000. For. He told me he had his iwn technique of a facelift, and it DOES NOT WORK. STOP
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
Wow, I cannot say enough about this office. Everyone was caring and really wanted to get to know me and what my needs were. This is the only place I will go from here on out! Thank you Dr. Reath and staff on being so amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
I will not be going back. I went in for a consultation and couldn't have been treated worse. Jill kept telling my husband (who was only there to support me) he needed botox around his eyes. It was insulting to both of us. They pushed services we didn't ask for and acted like if we didn't spend on everything they wanted we would be ugly. Even if I chose to get this procedure done in the future, I will be going to someone else besides Dr. Reath. He seems only interested in $$$.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
Jill is the best and the rest of the girls are aweomse,very sweet and always ready to help with a smile on their face!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?
Dr. Reath and his staff are awesome! Dr. Reath does an amazing Breast lift with implants! For the first time in 41.5 half years I have nice, natural, perky, soft and sexy breasts! Scaring is almost nonexistent! Best decision I have ever made was choosing Dr.Reath!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Reath, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reath?

Dr. David Reath is renowned for his surgical skills, his personal approach with patients and his commitment to plastic surgery education. He is a Board-certified plastic surgeon in practice in Knoxville, Tennessee since 1987. Dr. Reath serves as Chairman of the Patient Education Committee of the foremost authority in plastic surgery the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1979
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

David B Reath MD

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Reath treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average