Dr. David Rapaport, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Rapaport

David P Rapaport, MD, FACS

905 5th Ave New York, NY 10021

Dr. David Rapaport, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School of Med/Boston Med Ctr medical school in 1985. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rapaport to book an appointment.

Dr. Rapaport's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rapaport

4.4

Dr. Rapaport?
I highly recommend Dr. Rapaport. I went to him for my double chin that never went away no matter how much weight I lost. The results are better than I expected. He has completely changed my life with his medical skill and aesthetic eye. I look and feel so much younger, healthier and, importantly, natural. He took time to listen and go over various options to accomplish my goals. Also, I cannot say enough good things about the kind and competent staff. They kept tabs on my healing and were always available to answer questions. I will always go to Dr. Rapaport for my future needs and have been going for regular facials that maintain the health and well-being of my skin.
Soma K – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
Dr. Rapaport is top notch! I had the good fortune of meeting him when he first started his practice in NYC back in 1998. I had liposuction of the thighs, knees, stomach and arms with tremendous results. 20+ years later (post child) I returned for additional underarm lypo, a tummy tuck plus a coolsculpt thigh procedure (Feb 2019). One year later and my my body looks better than it ever did, even as a teenager! My stomach is completely flat. And my recovery was exactly as he described. He is very patient and thorough and strives for excellence. His staff is terrific and there is no one else I would trust more. If you are considering any type of cosmetic procedure big or small, I strongly recommend you consult with Dr. Rapaport.
LB – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
I've had a few small procedures from Dr Rap. Despite being small, they are extremely delicate and his attention to detail and expertise shows you why he's rated as one of the top plastic surgeons in NYC. I reccommend him to all my friends and family. His staff is also very friendly and professional and they do a great job of following up with you after your procedure to make sure everything is good with you. I like that extra care.
Morgan R – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
Incredible staff. Dr. Rappaport an incredible surgeon and human being. The care and professionalism he and his staff show their patients is second to none. I highly recommend. 5 stars.
Al – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
I'm so happy I found Dr. Rapaport to do my breast revision. The results are better than I could've imagined and I was well taken care of throughout the entire experience.
Jan 17, 2020
Great experience, wonderful team
Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
I am a long time patient of Dr. Rapaport. I see him for Dermal Fillers in the face. Over the years the approach has changed and each time he has provided expert care with excellent results. He is patient and compassionate. The staff are always professional and a pleasure to work with.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
Love Dr. Rapaport and his team! I always feel like my treatments are custom tailored to what I need, not just a “one-size fits all” experience. They’re the best!
Nov 30, 2019
Dr. Rapaport's Reply – Flag
Thanks so much! We love having you as a patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
Absolutely a pleasure to meet Dr. Rapaport. His staff couldn’t have been more professional. Dr. Rapaport was nothing, but compassionate. His talent does not go unseen. His patient care/bedside manner was superb. I highly recommend Dr. Rapaport & his team.
Morgan – Nov 21, 2019
Thank you for the kind words Morgan! We are so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
I am so happy I came to Dr. Rapaport. He has gained a lifetime patient. He is knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. His staff made me comfortable from my initial consultation to my procedure. They are always willing to help and go above and beyond. I highly recommend coming to Dr. Rapaport for any of your aesthetic concerns - it is the best decision I ever made!
Best in NYC – Nov 19, 2019
Thank you (: We value you as a patient and can't...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
I couldn't rave more about my experience at Coolspa using their CoolTone service. I was treated by Dawn and she is amazing. I know that CoolTone results can vary based on what kind of base you start with, but I have always been vary athletic so I saw a noticeable increase in tone of my abs as well as how physically strong they felt. I also returned late to dr. rapaport for inejectables and I love how he has a very conservative and natural philosophy for injecting patients. If you are worried about looking "fake" or overfilled by an injector you should come to Dr. Rapaport because his results always are subtle and natural!
Elle – Nov 14, 2019
Dr. Rapaport's Reply – Flag
Thank you for your feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
Dr Rapaport is very knowledgeable and thorough in his explanation of the treatment plan. He made me feel super comfortable when I was nervous, and the process was seamless- I LOVE my results! I would recommend him to anyone!!
DD – Nov 06, 2019
Thank you and we are so happy you love your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
I would give 0 stars if I could. As I’m so upset with this drs office. I made an appointment at the end of August to get my earring hole repaired. It’s stretched and I can’t wear earrings. I own a jewelry company and we sell earrings, so this is something I’ve been really wanting to do. The office canceled my first appointment in August. I explained to the receptionist I was going to start trying to get pregnant in November so I needed to schedule the procedure as soon as possible. She scheduled me for mid Oct. I booked a trip to LA around the surgery making sure I would be back in time and they just canceled on me 48hrs before AGAIN. I’ve never dealt with a provider this unprofessional. And now I can’t get the procedure done for at least a year and a half minimum since you can have the anesthetic while pregnant/breast feeding. I’d heed caution against booking. Unreliability is not a quality I look for in a doctor’s office. And I’m also now incredibly disappointed as I was looking fo
Oct 19, 2019
We value you as a patient and are so sorry to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?
This doctor could not have done a better job at making me feel comfortable throughout my surgical process. During the consultation he was thoughtful and listened to the concerns I had with breast implants I had gotten 15 years ago. He evaluation of my breasts was very thorough and he even ordered an MRI for me to rule out rupture. He laid out a very detailed plan regarding an exchange of my implants (if needed) and full capsulectomy. He informed me of ALL implant options and allowed me to make the best choice for ME! He did not push a larger size implant on me and simply showed me what may look most natural based on my proportions and athletic lifestyle. I am so pleased with my results, now 6 months later. I am forever grateful and thankful to Dr. David Rapaport!
Sandy S. – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rapaport, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rapaport?

David P. Rapaport is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and works out of his AAAASF fully accredited on-site surgical suite. His surgical suite is intimate, personal, extremely safe, and includes a fully trained and caring staff.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery