Dr. David Rankin, MD

Dr. David Rankin, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. David Rankin, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in plastic & reconstructive surgery and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.

2322 E Oakland Park Blvd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

• Neighborhood Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Rankin

See how frequently Dr. Rankin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
high
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Rankin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rankin "I practice both Cosmetic and Reconstructive and surgery throughout Palm Beach & Broward. Although my main focus is on Cosmetic procedures, I continue to provide trauma care for accident victims throughout South Florida. My advanced training, attention to detail and natural artistic skills, help me to achieve beautiful results with my patients. Practicing both Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery gives me the wonderful opportunity to serve both communities and get to know my patients."

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Rankin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rankin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rankin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rankin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rankin to family and friends

Dr. Rankin's Performance

Dr. Rankin and his staff are wonderful!! He is the best in his field and I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rankin saved my life! I had Breast Implant Illness (BII) & was deathly sick. After researching explant Dr's for a year, I knew he was my guy! He removes enbloc/total capsulectomy and his artistic skills (still making the breasts look AMAZING after explant) are exceptional(being a profession...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rankin and his team are wonderful. After extensive research on doctors from Miami-Jupiter, I'm so thankful that I ended up in their care. Dr Rankin is compassionate, takes his time with you and genuinely cares about his patients. The office team is very friendly and I was always promptly seen at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Choosing the right Plastic Surgeon for me was not only based on credentials but on who I felt I could trust. From the beginning and throughout my recovery process Dr. Rankin and his staff have been the nicest, most reassuring group I have ever met. My results are amazing and I could not be more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Bed side manner great the best doctor I have seen in a long time. Thank you for taking care of my husband you save his hands my family appreciate all you've done. Thank you.
Are you Dr. Rankin?