Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. David Rankin, MD
Dr. David Rankin, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Rankin is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, JFK Medical Center, Jupiter Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center.

2322 E Oakland Park Blvd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

• Neighborhood Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Rankin

See how frequently Dr. Rankin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
high
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Rankin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rankin "I practice both Cosmetic and Reconstructive and surgery throughout Palm Beach & Broward. Although my main focus is on Cosmetic procedures, I continue to provide trauma care for accident victims throughout South Florida. My advanced training, attention to detail and natural artistic skills, help me to achieve beautiful results with my patients. Practicing both Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery gives me the wonderful opportunity to serve both communities and get to know my patients."

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair

• Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Rankin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rankin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rankin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rankin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rankin to family and friends
Dr. Rankin's Performance
in AZ |
Dr Rankin saved my life! I had Breast Implant Illness (BII) & was deathly sick. After researching explant Dr's for a year, I knew he was my guy! He removes enbloc/total capsulectomy and his artistic skills (still making the breasts look AMAZING after explant) are exceptional(being a profession model, I still wanted nice breasts)!! ! I had explant and a lift. I'm so grateful to have found Dr Rankin (and his amazing staff)!! I HIGHLY recommend him! Hes also on THE DOCTORS with me..discussing BII
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr Rankin and his team are wonderful. After extensive research on doctors from Miami-Jupiter, I'm so thankful that I ended up in their care. Dr Rankin is compassionate, takes his time with you and genuinely cares about his patients. The office team is very friendly and I was always promptly seen at my appointment time. I had explant surgery (removal of implants) with a breast lift that turned out even better than my expectations. I would confidently recommend Dr Rankin to friends and family!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Choosing the right Plastic Surgeon for me was not only based on credentials but on who I felt I could trust. From the beginning and throughout my recovery process Dr. Rankin and his staff have been the nicest, most reassuring group I have ever met. My results are amazing and I could not be more satisfied with my experience.
Miami, FL |
Bed side manner great the best doctor I have seen in a long time. Thank you for taking care of my husband you save his hands my family appreciate all you've done. Thank you.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Rankin restored my body to it's correct anatomical proportions and he also corrected two embarrassing scars. I have my dignity back after 20 years of living with the embarrassing outcome of a breast implant procedure gone wrong. He is a real gentleman an I will always be grateful.
in Jupiter |
Thank you Dr. Rankin for your wonderful expertise. I am very pleased with my results as it is great to be able to fit nicely into my clothes. I am back in portion with my small framed body. Also, your staff is very professional and kind. I healed very quickly and was driving the next day and had not need for any pain pills. I will continue to refer you to my friends and family.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I love Dr. Rankin and the gals at Aqua Plastic Surgery! They're always a class act!!! Everyone in the practice is professional, kind and caring! They make you feel special and deliver impeccable results! I would highly recommend Dr. Rankin and Aqua Plastic Surgery without hesitation!
in Jupiter fla |
I recommend dr rankin to anyone that would listen he is knowledgeable does not have a huge ego like many other plastic surgeons have you know something that you might call the God syndrome not at all he is real and he listens to your cares and your needs and Will take the time and go over with you anything that you may need or any concerns that you may have
in West Palm Beach, Fl |
I interviewed many plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck in South Florida before choosing Dr. Rankin. From initial consultation he took the time to answers question and explain the procedure. At that moment I decided to go with Dr Rankin. After that Beatrice was great in accommodating me within days for surgery. Few days prior to surgery the nurse called and explained the process. Then I received another the day before the surgery from the anesthesiologist explaining the process. I was so impresse
Have you seen Dr. David Rankin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rankin?