Dr. David Rabady, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. David Rabady, MD
Dr. David Rabady, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Albany, NY. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Rabady is affiliated with Samaritan Hospital, Albany Memorial Hospital, Ellis Hospital, Saint Peter's Hospital and St. Mary’s Healthcare - Amsterdam.

Dr. Rabady's Experience

See how Dr. Rabady's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rabady

Dr. Rabady accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Rabady is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Rabady has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rabady's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rabady to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Rabady's Performance
Ballston Lake, NY |
I was very rushed after waiting for over half an hour in the waiting room and 15 minutes in the exam room. He seemed rushed and preoccupied and I did not feel that al of my questions were answered. After he left the room I found out he had a surgery to get to. Understandable but he frightened me with concerns about my eye and I was very stressed. Because of his youth and inexperience he was wrong about his concerns and I did not need to seek intervention in Philadelphia
in sand lake, ny |
I was diagnosed with a detached retina by another doctor. Dr Rabady stayed after the end of his scheduled day until I could get to his office. He successfully repaired my damaged retina the next day, during his lunch break, after traveling to the surgery center from another office. I have 100% vision! He was patient, thorough, compassionate, answered all my questions, & when I had more questions the next day, got on the phone himself. I can recommend him without reservation. He's the best! :)
in New York, NY |
My mother has been in the care of Dr. Rabady for over a year. He was recommended to her after being diagnosed with a detached retina. After multiple surgeries, injections, and treatments for both eyes since the summer of 2015 , she has her vision and is on her way to full recovery. She has been able to go back to work as a teacher and has no limitations in her everyday life. I have never actually met Dr. Rabady, but am extremely and forever grateful for the excellent care he gave to her
in Scotia, NY |
I strongly recommend and owe Dr. Rabady my life. He helped me get back in the eyesight game after retinal detachment and cataracts due to diabetes and age. I have been under his care for a year and a half and at this writing have returned to my regular life style. I am still under his care but am thankful for what he has done and what he will do for me regarding my eyesight. He gave me that second chance! I thank him every time I am in the classroom teaching. Thank you Dr. Rabady!
Clifton Park, NY |
The wait was considerably longer than other medical offices. I was also one of the last patients Dr Rabady saw that day. The appt was rushed, uneasy and patronizing. Dr Rabady may be a skilled practioner but lacks DR/PT connection. I intend to follow up with a different retinal specialist. When you wait over an hour to see your Dr, five minutes of his time is simply not adequate.
Albany, NY |
Amazing doctor! He was so kind and attentive to me and my needs. Loved how he took the time to explain everything to me. I had to wait a little longer than I expected but it really was worth the wait.
Albany, NY |
Amazing doctor! Needed to get in right away and the staff was so helpful to accommodate me. Dr. Rabady is the best. So kind and really knows what he is talking about.
Have you seen Dr. David Rabady, MD?
Are you Dr. Rabady?

Compare Dr. Rabady

Dr. Rabady's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cataract
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts

Completed in 2012

State University Of New York

Graduated in 2004

• Arabic

Dr. Rabady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rabady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
  • Eye Surgery
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery