Dr. David Puder, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 35

Dr. Puder

Loma Linda University Medical Center

11234 Anderson St Loma Linda, CA 92354

Dr. David Puder, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Loma Linda, CA. He specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Puder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Puder

Dr. Puder?
Dr. Puder's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Puder, MD
I saw Dr. Puder along with differrnt therapists 5 years. I went through 2 partial inpatient programs with one if them being the MEND program which he ran. I've learned many skills for a better and happier life. He was always genuine about my well being and took the time to make sure I was in a good combination of medications as well. I would recommend Dr. Puder 100 times over.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
DEAR DR. PUDER, THANK YOU DOCTOR, AT MY 1ST APPT.,YOU MADE ME FEEL THERE WAS HOPE.WHILE I WAS AT MY LAST STRUGGLES DEEP IN PAIN FEELING LOST. THANK YOU GOD THERE WAS SOMEONE OUT THERE TO HELP ME & GIVE ME STRENGTH NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HURT TO NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.ALONG W/ THE TEAM OF DOCTORS,THERAPISTS & CHAPLAINS.YOU PUT TOGETHER TO HELP ME OVER THESE LAST YEARS. ALONG W/EVERYONE AT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH. YOU HAVE KEPT ME COPING W/THIS CONSTANT ACHING PAIN ON HOW HARD IT IS EVERYDAY TO MANAGE. AS I SIT HERE WRITING THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE. WHAT GIVES ME HOPE IS THAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM YOU & EVERYONE IN THE MEND PRGM. TO FIND WAYS TO MAKE THE BEST OF EVERY MOMENT OF EACH DAY. AS HARD & EXHAUSTING IT IS COPING W/ THE PAIN. AS I HAVE SAID TO YOU ALL I BELIEVE MEND WILL NEVER END. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. PUDER FOR REFERRING ME TO JOIN THE MEND PRGM. I PRAY FOR EVERYONE HERE & AT LOMA LINDA MURRIETA & EVERY PATIENT. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMPASSION. MANY BLESSINGS AND OUR LOVE TO YOU ALL, JOHN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. Puder is the only phychiatrist I have ever seen. I was suffering from severe depression and anxiety since the late fall of 2018. I saw Dr. Puder in January 2019 and was put on medication and into intense therapy to help me sleep and feel better. Today just 5 months later I am cutting down on some of the medications and feeling back to myself thanks to the team work of Dr. Puder. He listens, he cares, he prays for his patients. I am grateful for Dr. Puder
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Puder, I joined the MEND program. With his help and the help of his team, I was able to overcome several obstacles that prohibited me from driving, working, and having a life. He knew exactly what I needed, even though I was skeptical. I decided to give him and the program a try, giving it all that I had. The work was no easy task. Now there is no turning back. I am doing all the things I want to do and I am continuing to grow strong and move forward. Rose in Lakeview, Ca.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
I visited Dr. Puder because of severe anxiety regarding a health issue. He has provided me with the proper medications, information and counseling to significantly reduce my anxiety. I would strongly recommend his services if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Business psychiatry, not what it sounds like. We work with people, do everything right, yet relations do not work out. For some of us, we lose no matter how hard we try. Dr. Puder listens, thinks, observes, then gives ideas for you to make changes and how to change. He also gives ideas for you to better understand and work with other people. His approach uniquely combines personal insight and self-awareness with better understanding of how others perceive you. In a few weeks life becomes better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. David Puder. He is compassionate, understanding, and easy to talk with. I appreciate that he seeks to treat the whole person. I feel extremely grateful that he pushed me to have a sleep study. I did follow through with that eventually, although I expected it to be a waste of time and money. Turns out, it was the best thing ever. I have OSA and have started CPAP therapy a week ago and it is already changing my life for the better. Listen to Dr. Puder!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
I recommend this doctor 100%. I connected with him very easily which for me is very difficult. He is a genuine kind caring human being with my best interest number one in hand. I believe the doctor is very well educated and must have been top in his class. It's amazing in a relatively short time this doctor became a director of a Loma Linda psychiatric outpatient program.. I trust this doctor explicitly and again that's very difficult for me to do.I've been very blessed to have been in his hands
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. Puder is an amazing physician. He is incredibly patient and insightful, and always takes the time to work through problems and find solutions that benefit your overall well being. I appreciate how much time he spends actively listening and giving thoughtful responses that aren't just textbook answers. He genuinely cares about your well being and what goes on in your life, and loves to share knowledge, books, articles, etc. that are really fascinating and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
He is just an amazing physician. He takes the time to actually listen to you and works with you. He really makes me feel not judged and he works with me in whatever I ask. He responds very quickly to emails or phone calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Puder?

• Psychiatry

Dr. Puder accepts

Dr. Puder accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select Plus HMO
Select PPO
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Puder's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
  • Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Puder treats patients.

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average