Dr. David Puder, MD

Dr. Puder
Telehealth services available

David Puder, M.D.

11340 W Olympic Blvd Ste 150 Los Angeles, CA 90064

Dr. David Puder, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. He is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Puder to book an appointment.

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Puder with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Puder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Puder

Dr. Puder?
  • Listened & answered questions (34)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (32)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (30)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
Dr. Puder has been a wonderful doctor for me. He treated my bi polar disease with careful evaluation and conservative approach to medication management. He listens intently and provides caring concerned and compassionate advice and consultation. He is extremely responsive to messages (emails) and will arrange for meetings to quickly address concerns. I would recommend Doctor Puder without reservation. In addition he is attuned to the leading edge of medical therapies and treatment. He spends a portion of his time outside his practice teaching other clinicians.
Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Mom has been going to Dr. Puder for many years. She is elderly and I always went with her. He was able to help and put her on track for a good quality of life. She is 96 and very happy.
Melinda – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. Puder is an excellent Psychiatrist. I have seen him for a long period of time. I still remember when first I came into the clinic to see him, I was so paranoid and my mental health was really bad. With is medications & associated therapies I am doing much better now. He is very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate person. He truly cares for his patient. I am grateful to him.
Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Hands down the best doctor! I was so fortunate to have finally found someone who cared enough to work with me.
LB – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. Puder truly cares for his patients. He treated me as a person and took the time to understand the issues that I faced. Dr. Puder is willing to listen to my concerns and provided me with multiple options in making a plan to move forward.
Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. Puder does what all good therapists do, he listens and shows empathy for your specific condition and than works with you to find a solution that will allow you to improve the quality of your life.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
GTF – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
I'd recommend Dr. Puder. He is supportive yet direct, concise and provides explanatory information. He is also friendly and attentive.
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Willing to go the extra mile to ensure best care.
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Great Doctor. Helped me get ocd symptoms under control during a tough time in my life. He listens to patients and cares.
Andrew – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
First, I would like to thank Dr. David Puder for helping a family member of mine for more than five years in their health problem. Dr.Puder is an excellent family doctor in the field of Psychiatry. Dr.Puder is very kind, listens to my family member problems and documents everything. Dr. Puder has provided appropriate care in terms of diagnosis, medications, medical leave and counselling for my family member to get well fast. To reduce the reoccurrence, Dr. Puder also has provided multiple appointments and one-on one counseling, tracking patient’s medication intake and blood work. He treats patients as a family member and take care of their health problem. We will really miss him.
Chandra – Nov 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Before my first visit with Dr. Puder, I was skeptical, unsure and anxious. After our first meeting, all of those feelings were dissolved. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed from the very beginning. I trusted him completely. Dr. Puder was very easy to talk to and I felt as though he was actually listening to what I had to say and gave responses that were clear and understandable even to an individual with their guard up. I was not the easiest patient, but he never stopped trying to help me. And he did help me in so many ways. I would most definitely recommend him. He will be greatly missed. I thank him sincerely.
Tiffany Schroeder – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr Puder sees you as an individual. He is with you through the long haul. I appreciate how he got me off Ativan, which I no longer needed.My cognitive function improved dramatically. Thank you for really caring about people.
Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr.Puder was excellent to work with . He cares, he listens, and he genuinely wanted the best for my health. One of his suggestions was I that I participate in the MEND program at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Redlands, CA. It was amazing. My wife says it was transformational for me. So grateful that I was a patient of Dr Puder's and highly recommend him.
STEVEN P. – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
This is a long-overdue review. I have been seen Dr. Puder for ~ 5 years and would highly recommend him to anyone seeking quality psychiatric care. Dr. Puder is engaged and empathetic during our sessions and is genuinely interested in understanding you and your goals in treatment. You can tell he is very passionate about psychiatry in the way he refers to studies, books, podcasts, and wants to help patients become engaged in their care. He also teaches medical students and runs his own podcast to help others learn more about psychiatry and would definitely recommend checking it out. I've always felt very comfortable talking with him and have never felt he was judgmental or had a paternalistic mindset.
Natalie – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. Puder has helped my life so much. He truly listens to me and takes an interest, diagnosed my illness, and was able to work toward managing meds. This helped allow me to become human and to function in the present. I am now able to deal with life events more effectively. Thank you!
Jason S – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
I've been working with Dr puder for six years now. He changed my life. I owe him everything I suffer from some mental disorders caused by severe childhood abuse and trauma. I can't express how much his work has meant to me. I had been involved in mental health for 22 years before I meet Dr. Puder no one ever took the time like he did to listen and try to understand me and my needs. He introduced me to mend a program I believe he designed. He ran the program for sure h surprised me the first time he asked to pray for me. When I talked about participating in my again, he suggested psych work. He was my most significant and, at times, only supporter. I hope one day I can present him with my therapist licence it is the only way I can think to thank for all he has done u will niss him so dearly.
Tamara M Stroh – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. David Puder is an excellent psychiatrist . His kindness and concern for my well being was amazing and very hard to find . It was wonderful to have him work with me with my mental health. In the past help with depression, I’ve never been able to find a psychiatrist who showed he cared and called me right away when i had a medication reaction which makes Dr. Puder so very unique and special. thanks to him i have less depressed day , his help was amazing and it will be missed.
Melissa M – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. Puder went above and beyond to help me. I've always been hesitant and maybe even skeptic when it comes to things pertaining to mental health but he made my first experience perfect! I would definitely recommend his services!
LaJuana – Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. David Puder is an excellent and highly intelligent psychiatrist who also possesses an expert knowledge of pharmaceuticals. His kindness, thoughtfulness and concern for my well being is rare these days in my opinion! What a privilege to have been able to work with him in my journey towards mental health. In my past quest for help with depression, I’ve never been able to find a combination of pharmacologist and psychiatrist, which makes Dr. Pudor so very unique and special. Many thanks to him for his help!
Lauren Fitzgerald – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?
Dr. Puder was there for my son when he was at a very bad time in his life. He cared for him when he was in the hospital and then continued by becoming his psychiatrist. Through the years he has always been there for him and helped him through some very hard times. He has answered any questions I as a mother ask and always would address with my son any concerns that I might have. He has gone over and above for us. It saddens us that he will be leaving. I wish him nothing but the best in what life has in store for him and his family. Thank you again for the care you have shown for my Son. He not only considers you as his psychiatrist but he considers you as his friend. Thank you, Kitty Kellar
Kitty Kellar – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Puder, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Puder?

Dr. David Puder went to U.C. Berkeley and majored in Molecular and Cellular Biology while competing on the Cal Rowing Team.  His senior year they...Read more

• Psychiatry