Pain Medicine  |
Dr. David Provenzano, MD
Dr. David Provenzano, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Sewickley, PA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Provenzano is affiliated with Heritage Valley Sewickley.

Pain Diagnostics and Interventional Care

301 Ohio River Blvd Ste 203

Sewickley, PA 15143

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Provenzano

At Pain Diagnostics and Interventional Care, Dr. Provenzano incorporates a multidisciplinary approach that offers patients the best treatment options that deliver the best outcomes for pain management and recovery of function.

Dr. Provenzano's Experience

Dr. Provenzano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Colgate University
  • Western Pa Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Dart-Hitchcock Mc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Provenzano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Provenzano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Provenzano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Provenzano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Provenzano to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Provenzano Says:

This is Dr. Provenzano responding to the review posted on 06/10/16

"Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that we were able to help you and that you are doing much better. We also appreciate that you took the time to share your story with others."

Dr. Provenzano's Performance
in McDonald, PA |
Dr. Provenzano and his staff rightfully deserve national recognition. I herniated several discs a few years ago, combined with other conditions I wasn't able to do activity I enjoy. After seeing Dr. Provenzano and his efficient, professional staff he got to the root(sic) of the problem and has successfully treated my condition to the point I can lead a normal life. I doubt anyone could find a better doctor anywhere.
Thank you so much for your review and vote of confidence. Our goal is to provide high quality, compassionate and evidence based pain management for our patients and it is so rewarding to hear when we have hit that mark. We feel it's an honor to treat patients and we appreciate you sharing your experience with others.
in Mc Kees Rocks, PA |
Dr. Provenzano really help me with my head and neck pain. I have recommend him to all my family and friends and they would always come back and say thank you for Dr. Provenzano.
Thank you sharing your experience with others. We are so glad to hear that you have been so happy with your care and that your family and friends are having success as well. We strive to give our patients the very best care possible and it is wonderful to hear we are meeting your expectations.
Aliquippa, PA |
Although Dr Provanzano is a great doc his Pa's think they can change your meds, tell you where you should store them and lecture you even though you have been dealing with pain and being compliant in every way. They question why you are even taking meds that either Dr P has ordered or your pcp
It is common when a patient is prescribed a medication to review safely guidelines. I can assure you this was not intended to be offensive in any way. Please feel to reach out to our office for further clarification.
in Bowden |
Dr. Provenzano has been the only doctor that has helped the pain in my back. I have suffered many years and his treatments are what allows me to enjoy an active lifestyle. The staff has always been professional and ensures I get in for procedures in a timely manner. Nothing but high marks for this team!
Thank you so much for your review and vote of confidence. Our team works hard to try and provide a wonderful experience for all our patients. I'm grateful to hear that through getting the treatment you need you are able to live a happy and healthy lifestyle, that truly is our goal. Thank you for sharing your experience with others.
Sewickley, PA |
VERY CARING DOCTOR. HAS HELPED ME WITH MY BACK AND NECK ISSUES. CAN ALWAYS GET IN EASILY FOR AN APPOINTMENT. OFFICE STAFF IS VERY NICE ALSO. DR. PROVENZANO IS NOT A PUSHY PHYSICIAN, HE WORKS WITH YOU FOR YOUR CARE. HE HAS DONE RIGHT BY ME FOR 8 YEARS OR MORE.
Thank you so much for the kind review and for spreading the word about our team. We want each patient to have an excellent experience with us, and reviews like yours help us to know that we are succeeding! We are here whenever you need us. Thanks again!
in Coraopolis, PA |
Dr. Provenzano is a trusted doctor in pain management. I have been seeing Dr. Provenzano for close to 10 years now and I would recommend his medical expertise to anyone who is suffering with pain issues. Dr. Provenzano and his entire staff are extremely knowledgeable and have wonderful customer service skills.
Thank you so much for your kind review and for spreading the word about our services. We strive to provide the highest quality of patient care and reviews like yours helps us understand that we are meeting that mark. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to write such a favorable review.
in Beaver Falls, PA |
Top notch , honest, listens, and cares. thanks
Thank you so much for your kind words. We value every patient relationship. We strive to treat each patient the way we would want our family treated. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and wish you good health!
in Coraopolis, PA |
He is the absolute best at relieving back pain. He even did my hips for me and now I can hunt, fish and exercise without pain.
in Coraopolis, PA |
I went to Dr Provenzano, in search for relief from my lower back pain that was radiating down my left leg, I was given his name by my Chiropractor. Dr. Provenzano went me for an MRI, it was diagnosed as spinal stenosis. He suggested the options, and I chose to have a shot to relieve that pain, as a result that pain has temporarily ceased. I highly recommend him as a doctor to see if you are experiencing pain, he will make the correct diagnosis the give advice for relief.
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you have experienced relief and are feeling so much better. David Provenzano, MD
in Beaver Falls, PA |
He was kind, thorough and very knowledgeable
Thank you for your kind review and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy that you had a good experience under our care. David Provenzano, MD
in Ambridge, PA |
After 12 years of pain management somewhere else, Dr Provinzano was able to do what no other Dr has, GIVE ME RELIEF! And also hope, hope that I can get back to being the best me I can be! I will tell anybody who has chronic pain, Schedule your appointment, NOW.
Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that your're feeling so much better and that our care helped you!
in Sewickley, PA |
He does not diagnose. Since I have seen him and PA, I have been diagnosed by 5 doctors (neurologists). I now know what I have. I believe this doctor and PA should look up dystonia. There is an organization called Dystonia.org. Look it up online since you both obviously missed your neurological classes. You have no clue do you? I was treated like a drug addict. Working 12 hours a day in 8-10 pain. 41 years plus of working experience and you both disrespected me. DYSTONIA...hello!!!!!!!!
We are sorry that you have had such a challenging experience. At Pain Diagnostics and Interventional Care, we work to develop a diagnostic and management plan for each patient. Some individuals require referrals to specialists for additional diagnostic workup. We are glad that you have received a more clear diagnosis and wish you well.
in Robinson Twsp. PA |
Dr. Provenzano was able to eliminate lower back pain, which I have experienced for many years, in a matter of two months. He explained in detail the procedures that he would perform, if and only if, he and I were satisfied with the results of preliminary testing. He was thorough each step of the way and the results have left me pain free for the first time in years.
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to learn that our care has made a difference in your life and appreciate you sharing your experience with others online.
in Baden, PA |
I saw Dr. P for pain relief in my mid spine. Because I had been on narcotics previously he treated me as though I was there seeking more meds. If I wanted more pain meds I would have stayed with my old dr. When asked about a spinal neuro stimulator his only concern was my shoulder pain. For someone who advertises alternative types of pain relief, he offered me no other possible solutions. I will now pursue a a dr who does not assume every person who has used narcotics is seeking more drugs.
We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. At Pain Diagnostics and Interventional care, we focus our treatment strategies on the most up to date evidence-based medicine. Through these recommendations and experience, we find that most successful outcomes occur when one pain generator is treated at a time. Though our focus is on the entire patient well-being through compassionate care, multiple concerns are not always able to be managed with the same treatment strategies.
in Aliquippa, PA |
It was a great experience from the start 2 days after a shot in my spine, on a sunday, I was in a lot of pain. I called and left a message and within 10 to 15 min he returned my phone call I will go no where else !!!
Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with others. We work very hard to be there for patients when needed and value every patient relationship.
in Clinton, PA |
I have been battling hip and back pain for the past 5 years and was loosing control of my life. After treatments by Dr. Provenzano I have my life back, Thank you, Dr. Provenzano.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
For the first time in almost 9 years, I am finally experiencing welcome pain relief in my lower back that is allowing me to enjoy a better, fuller quality of life, allowing me to continue unimpeded with my very active lifestyle which includes dancing and exercising. I not only feel better physically, my whole mental and emotional outlook is more optimistic, too. Thanks to Dr. Provenzano, my overall well-being has improved, and for that, I am grateful.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking time to write a review. I am very happy to hear that you are feeling better and that you have a fuller quality of life back.
Wonderful!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. Every patient is of value to us, and we love reading that we are doing a great job of caring for our patients' needs!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had many years of pain after a car accident, and in 6 months - I am finally almost back to my old life! I appreciate Dr. Provenzano's calm manner and brilliant mind. I trust his decisions, and love his caring staff!
Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. We are happy that you are doing so much better!
in Washington, PA |
Both my husband and I are patients of Dr Provenzano. We are grateful that he was able to help us find relief for the pain we have caused by our back problems. We find him easy to communicate with and very knowledgeable in what he does. He has a super efficient staff and our office visits are always enjoyable. I would highly recommend Dr.Provenzano and I already have!!
in Canonsburg, PA |
Dr. Provenzano is one of the kindest doctors I have ever been to. He took the time to explain everything that was going to happen and made every effort to make all my procedures as comfortable as possible. His staff is also excellent. I highly recommend him to everyone. If I ever have back issues in the future, I will certainly go back to him.
Have you seen Dr. David Provenzano, MD?

Visit Dr. Provenzano