Dr. David Priebe, MD

Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Priebe

Theda Care

1516 S COMMERCIAL ST Neenah, WI 54956

Dr. David Priebe, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Neenah, WI and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University of Nebraska / College of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in sports medicine.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Priebe accepts

Dr. Priebe accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Priebe treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Priebe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Priebe

0.819672131147541%
0.819672131147541%

Dr. Priebe?
Dr. Priebe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Priebe, MD
He is so wonderful. My daughter broke her leg and he worked w her to get her back to track as quickly as possible. He was genuine and concerned. He explained what happened and spent over 30 minutes with us. She had and additional issue with her back and the doctor had time to address this as well. I highly recommend him. Good salt of the earth kinda guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
What an incredible provider. He took care of my dtrs back pain. No one has gotten her back to soccer. He noted one leg was longer and she was week in one leg. He sent her for PT and orthotics and this season she was better and made all state.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
What a polite young man. He was really interesting and caring. Never had a doctor like him who seems genuine and interested. All our questions were answered. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and was just so nice. He made a few jokes. I want him as my regular doctor. Just a great guy. My family all want to meet him for our various injuries. Stinks he works at crappy thedacare. I had my knee replaced and three joint surgeons have left. I wish you well Dr. Priebe. You are a good man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
Wow a great guy. He spent 45 minutes in a room which is unheard of. He explained my daughters running form, recommended orthotics and physical therapy for her pain w running. Three months later she can run pain free and has a potential D2 scholarship based on her performance.nshe was seen at Aurora, ascension and his male partner. No one figured it out. He is great. I’m a prof in Oshkosh and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
I brought both my kids to Dr. Priebe at the Neenah clinic of Thedacare. He was so polite and thorough. My son is being recruited to play baseball at TCU and he identified a mechanical issue that his two partners could not identify. Apparently his partners skills are bunk. My son is now pitching at 92 mph easily and painfree. My daughter injured her knee playing club vb and her she had hip issues and not knee issues. PT couldn’t help but Dr P did help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
He was the best doctor I ever met. He spoke to my mom in her wheelchair for 45 minutes. He held her hand at the end of the office visit and she cried bc he was so sincere. Sad he works at such a crappy health system, uh Thedacare more like mediocre care. We only go here just to see Dr. P. My mom gets injections and feels better. Thank you doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
Excellent with kids. Very caring and considerate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
My family drives 2 hours from Grand Island Nebraska to see the doctor. He is generous with his time and listens really well. My kids enjoy his sense of humor and his personality. He explains technical terms clearly so we can understand. We have seen doctors in Grand Island, and Kearney and do not feel we get the excellent care we get with the doctor here. He sees us on the same day when my kids are sick and he diagnosed my daughters broken arm which was missed in Good Sam emergency room.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
My family have been patients of Plum Creek here in Lex for 14 years and recently found our new favorite doctor. My granddaughter had a sports injury and has been seen by Dr. Ford for three months and New West Ortho as well. No one could figure out her hip injury. Dr. Priebe saw her once, made the correct diagnosis and confirmed this on a mri. She is now pain free and runs sports. My wife and I are retired and we transfered our care here too. He is intelligent and really nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?
Very knowledgeable, easy to get a same day appointment, shows us our son's xreys. Helpful staff, clean office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Priebe, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Priebe?

• Sports Medicine