Dr. David Prelutsky, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

South Hampton Healthcare 2340 Hampton Ave Ste 1 Saint Louis, MO 63139 Get Directions
Dr. David Prelutsky, MD
Dr. David Prelutsky, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Prelutsky is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital.

Dr. Prelutsky's Experience

See how Dr. Prelutsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Prelutsky

Dr. Prelutsky accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Prelutsky is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Prelutsky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Prelutsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prelutsky to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Prelutsky's Performance
St Louis, MO |
I would be very cautious about visiting this physician. I found him rushed and overbearing. Sometimes I would leave the office confused. My questions were not really addressed but a lot of test were ordered. I never felt in the loop. HIs bedside manner was what I could best describe as cool and impersonal. Overall, I just was very disappointed due to his lack of communication, knowledge and with the feeling I was railroaded out the revolving door. Of course, after my co-pay was collected!
in St. Louis, MO |
Doctors/medical staff are proficient, but reception desk/appointment staff are lousy. I have 10+ years of experience with Dr. Prelutsky, he is a very good physician. The support staff are another story. I have been calling the office each morning of the last three business days, but I have not received a call back yet. I guess I will head to the urgent care...
in St Louis, MO |
I have never before had such a thorough exam in my 58 years. He amazed me actually. Immediately trusted him with my care.
in St. Louis, Missouri |
I feel Dr. Prelutsky is a wonderful physician but it seems like my blood pressure rises every time I have to deal with the office staff. My partner and I have both left messages about appointments in the morning and never received calls by the end of the day. When we have called regarding side effects to medicines we have gotten no response from the Doctor because he never seems to receive messages. Since he is a fine doctor he should just bite the bullet and hire well trained office staff.
in st louis |
I have been going to South Hampton Healthcare for years. Yes they are very busy but they are very thourough and excellent care givers. The staff are very helpful and competent. I Love Dr Prelutsky.
in St Louis, MO |
It is a busy office, and they make you feel how busy they are. The desk staff is the worst - no return on calls, hurried behavior. Managers don't pay attention to the human side of the office. Technicians are competent, but they share too much personal detail, as at a salon (I'm so tired!). Finally, while Dr. Prelutsky is very good, he does sometimes speed through things and often seems to ignore issues mentioned. The other doctor has been heard shouting profanity at staff.
Have you seen Dr. David Prelutsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Prelutsky?

Compare Dr. Prelutsky

Dr. Prelutsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Prelutsky has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Prelutsky's Board Certifications

Dr. Prelutsky does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Prelutsky and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St Louis Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1979

Saint Louis University Hospital

Completed in 1980

Saint Louis University Hospital

Completed in 1982

Dr. Prelutsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prelutsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Prelutsky does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Prelutsky and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.