Dr. David Pratt, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Pratt

Pratt Plastic Surgery

10413 NE 37th Cir Bldg B Kirkland, WA 98033

Dr. David Pratt, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Pratt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pratt

4.3

Dr. Pratt?
Dr. Pratt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Pratt, MD
Absolutely phenomenal team, and amazing results. I had a breast augmentation on 10/9/2019, but had been in contact with Dr. Pratt and his team since late May. Throughout the consultation, pre-op, surgical, and post-op appointments, Dr. Pratt and his staff have been patient, supportive, and genuine in their care and concern for their patients. Dr. Pratt and his team are readily available and accessible to answer any questions or concerns that may arise throughout the surgical process. Dr. Pratt himself is gentle, knowledgeable, honest, and sincere. He's meticulous with his measurements and honest with his recommendations, considering each patient's body type individually. His surgical results are amazing, and his talents in the operating room are undeniable. For anyone considering plastic surgery, I strongly recommend Dr. Pratt and Pratt Plastic Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
Dr. Pratt was phenomenal in providing options when I came in to discuss revising a breast reduction I had 15 yrs earlier by a different surgeon. Over that time period, I felt my DDD had become saggy and unattractive. I was pretty sure I did not want implants (since I already had enough size to share) but I wanted to somehow "lift the girls" without losing too much curve. I also wanted excess skin (not fat) removed from my upper abdomen (vs a tummy tuck). He was incredibly patient, detailed and took an enormous amount of time pre-op/post-op to make sure I was happy with his plan and the results. I'm thrilled to report his talented skills allowed me to keep my curves but regain attractive shape. He even went thru my old scars so I didn't have even more scars to manage. As a 53-yr old, I now strut my stuff as I feel like my outside matches how I feel inside. I was recently at a Cancun resort/topless by the pool and had my hubby of 20 yrs sincerely say I had the best bod in the pool.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
I had my breast augmentation procedure in March 2019. From the start, it was clear Dr. Pratt was focused on giving me the best results possible. He listened to my wishes and recommended options that would help me achieve those wishes. Dr. Pratt and his team were friendly and caring from the first consultation and every appointment after. The office also has the option to do CareCredit which makes the cost of surgery a lot less daunting. After my procedure, I got a personal phone call to see how I was feeling and even received flowers from the office. I ended up going with 390CC saline implants which look natural on my frame and body. I love them! If you’re looking into a breast augmentation or any procedure for that matter definitely visit Pratt Plastic Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
I decided to get rid of the massive eye bags that I’ve had since childhood, but became my most prominent feature in my 40s! I’d visited Dr. Pratt when I discovered one of my aunts had the procedure done down in TN and wound up with “sad clown eyes”. But no worries there, Dr. Pratt figures out my eyes were somewhat non-standard and he modified the procedure to prevent that outcome. It’s looking great, and people tell me I look so much better - but can’t always figure out why! Great work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
I had a tummy tuck procedure by Dr. Pratt in November 2018. Dr. Pratt and his staff were amazing — caring, considerate, and all of my questions and concerns were fully answered — even questions I hadn’t asked. I LOVE my new look! I just returned from a vacation in the Caribbean where I lived in my bikini! I have had so many compliments on how great I look! I’m so glad I had this procedure and would recommend anyone, if they’re considering cosmetic surgeries, to talk to Dr. Pratt!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
I want to strongly recommend anyone looking for an excellent and natural looking result to go to Dr. Pratt. His staff (secretarial staff, anesthesia, and nursing personnel)- were wonderful. Everyone remembered my name; Dr. Pratt called personally after surgery to check on my progress, sent me flowers, and gave me a warm robe (that I practically lived in for a few weeks)! I am over the moon pleased with my result, and should I decide to proceed with any other procedures, will only go to one MD!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
Doctor Pratt and his entire team at Pratt Plastic Surgery were attentive and excellent throughout my entire abdinoplasty experience. From the welcome we received at our first visit to the clear review of costs (by Doctor Pratt himself!), and the pre surgery prep to the care in recovery, I was guided medically to the be at my most comfortable. He even has an entire protocol around anti-nausea that for the first time in my life, actually worked! 6 weeks later, the results are amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
I choose Dr. Pratt because of his outstanding reputation, his understanding of my situation and his office staff made me feel comfortable and secure in my decision. Everything was clearly laid out for me so I knew exactly what to expect. Crystal assisted with my FMLA paperwork and got everything needed back to my employer in a timely manner which enabled me to focus on my recovery. Olivia was comforting, reassuring and took excellent care of me before and after my surgery, with anything I needed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Pratt and finally have the boobs I felt like I was supposed to be born with. From my initial consultation to my pre-op to my post-ops, every experience has been informative and I feel like I'm being taken care of. On the pricier side but you get what you pay for! My boobs are progressing well and I have had no issues since.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?
Dr David Pratt was horrible. I got a breast augmentation and it looks so so bad and I am miserable. He is not competent and makes condescending remarks if you tell him something he doesn't want to hear. Usually I listen to my gut feeling but this time I was wrong when I chose him. Don't be fooled by his calm manners, once you pay him, he does not care about you. He will not listen to your concerns, he is super arrogant. His follow ups are super short,wants you out the door asap. Big mistake.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Pratt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pratt?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1993
1989
1986

Dr. Pratt accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Pratt's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging