Dr. David Poulad, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Poulad

IGEA Brain & Spine, PA

222 Columbia Tpke Florham Park, NJ 07932

Dr. David Poulad, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Florham Park, NJ and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Saint Louis University School of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in neurosurgery and minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery.

Dr. Poulad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Poulad

4.3

Dr. Poulad?
Dr. Poulad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Poulad, MD
Dr Poulad is a class act!!! His timely responses and answers to my questions made me feel very comfortable. He explained in detail what the procedure would consist of and answered every question, and did not rush me. His assistants and colleagues were also most helpful. I had the surgery on 7/11 and am in no pain.....no pain...!!! I could hardly walk 10 steps before!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
My experience with Dr. Poulad was excellent. My wife had a serious lesion on her brain. Dr. Poulad has a compassionate bedside manner. He did a fine job removing my wife's lesion. She has been recovering. He has shown that he is concerned about his patients. I can tell that he keeps abreast of the latest journals in neurosurgery. He has a pleasant office and helpful staff, especially Patricia. I recommend him highly: five stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
Dr. Poulad is absolutely one of the best doctors. I came to him in extreme pain in my lower back and left leg. I saw a different doctor initially who wanted to do a fusion. After that doctor told me that there would be no amount of pain medication that would relieve my pain for the first month post op, I decided to get a second opinion, and I am thankful that I did. Doctor Poulad looked at the MRI that I brought with me, spoke to me in depth, sent me for another MRI as well as other tests, and then did minimally invasive surgery. I am at home recuperating now, and I can tell that I am finally going to get my life back. He has been very easy to talk to, he explains everything to me, and I have the utmost respect and gratitude for him. He is a very skilled surgeon, and I have now begun to feel like my old self again, thanks to him. His staff is very polite and helpful as well. The whole office experience there is pleasant, even when you come in initially in a lot of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
After my slip & fall, I was unable to do a lot of things for over a year. When I met with Dr. Poulad he was very thorough, polite and concerned of my pains. He was very detailed in my options & suggested to me about the minimally invasive lumbar TLIF. After the surgery, I have to say even during the healing process I was able to sleep on my back and continue to do more now. His vision is to help you and minimize your pains the best he can so you can continue live life normal again. Ty Dr. P!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
After being out of work for 3 months I was in desperate need of finding a doctor who could provide other options for my back other than disc fusion. I am so happy I found Dr. Poulad. He listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. He gave me an option that was perfect for my condition and did not require fusion. My total recovery from surgery was 4 weeks with no loss of flexibility and got me on the road to having a pain-free life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
I had to have surgery on the cervical area of my spine. I wanted the best, so my insurance approved my surgery by Dr. Poulad. It has been painful, but I am healing very well, which is what I am told by others. So many stories about people who had the same type of surgery, who are unable to walk, move their arms or hands, etc. My prayers go out to those people and I am thankful for my healing. Great doctor from what I had been told, and now I have experienced his great work. Thank you Dr. Poulad
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
Outstanding doc. He didn't actually operate on me. He looked at my Cat Scans and examined my back, arms, neck, and talked to me like a human. In the end, we decided against surgery for now, and I'm treating the pain through PT. Just a great doctor experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
Dr. Poulad was an amazing surgeon and really helped me out when I was most in need. A few months back I began having terrible lower back pain to the point where I was hospitalized twice. While in the hospital, I was given a CT scan which found that I had a pinched nerve and was told it should go away on its own and they gave me some painkillers and sent me on my way. the next day I went to an orthopedic surgeon who read the CT scan and told me I’d be fine and told me to keep taking pain killers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
Dr. Poulad Was able to correct the spinal issues that caused debilitating sciatica and restored me to full function. He takes the time to listen to you and answer all of your questions. During the recovery he made sure that all calls were answered promptly and my issues were resolved. This was my 4th back surgery. Dr Poulad and his staff were far more responsive and caring than any of the previous groups. Back Surgery Is Scary, you can rest-assured that Dr Poulad wil take good care of you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
The worst scheduling experience I ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Poulad?

Dr. David Poulad is a board certified neurosurgeon who has been practicing in Union, NJ since 2005. A member of IGEA Brain & Spine, he is on staff at the Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ; Morristown Hospital in Morristown, NJ.; Trinitas Regional M...

• Neurosurgery

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Knee Replacement
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Lumbar Spine Surgery
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Meningiomas
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty