Dr. David Poulad, MD

Dr. David Poulad, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. David Poulad, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Florham Park, NJ and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Saint Louis University School of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in neurosurgery and minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery.

222 Columbia Tpke

Florham Park, NJ 07932

Learn about Dr. Poulad

See how frequently Dr. Poulad performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
Spondylosis

Dr. Poulad's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Poulad "Dr. David Poulad is a board certified neurosurgeon who has been practicing in Union, NJ since 2005. A member of IGEA Brain & Spine, he is on staff at the Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ; Morristown Hospital in Morristown, NJ.; Trinitas Regional Medical Center in Elizabeth, NJ; St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center in Paterson, NJ; and St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ.

His clinical interests are in neuro-oncology for the surgical treatment of brain and spinal cord tumors, radiosurgery, pituitary surgery, functional neurosurgery for pain and movement disorders, and minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Poulad was one of the first neurosurgeons in New Jersey to perform a minimally invasive spinal fusion using robotics technology. He continues to pioneer minimally invasive approaches to the brain and spinal cord and is at the forefront of technology for neurosurgical approaches."

• Neurosurgery

• Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Poulad has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Poulad has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Poulad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Poulad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Poulad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Poulad

4.1

Dr. Poulad?
Dr. Poulad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Poulad, MD
I had to have surgery on the cervical area of my spine. I wanted the best, so my insurance approved my surgery by Dr. Poulad. It has been painful, but I am healing very well, which is what I am told by others. So many stories about people who had the same type of surgery, who are unable to walk,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
Outstanding doc. He didn't actually operate on me. He looked at my Cat Scans and examined my back, arms, neck, and talked to me like a human. In the end, we decided against surgery for now, and I'm treating the pain through PT. Just a great doctor experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
Dr. Poulad was an amazing surgeon and really helped me out when I was most in need. A few months back I began having terrible lower back pain to the point where I was hospitalized twice. While in the hospital, I was given a CT scan which found that I had a pinched nerve and was told it should go...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
Dr. Poulad Was able to correct the spinal issues that caused debilitating sciatica and restored me to full function. He takes the time to listen to you and answer all of your questions. During the recovery he made sure that all calls were answered promptly and my issues were resolved. This was my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Poulad, MD?
The worst scheduling experience I ever had!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Poulad?