Dr. David Popiel, MD

Dr. David Popiel, MD

Men's Health Medicine  ·
Dr. David Popiel, MD is a men's health medicine specialist in Washington, DC and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons in 2006 and specializes in men's health medicine, men's sports medicine, and more.

2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW

Washington, DC 20037

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Popiel treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Popiel's conditions and procedures:

• Diseases Contagious from Anal Sex
  • Diseases Contagious from Oral Sex
  • Diseases Contagious from Safe Sex
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Disease
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Testosterone Deficiency

Dr. Popiel?
Dr. Popiel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Popiel, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Popiel makes one feel that not only is knowledgeable but he can get you in with the specialist as needed. His bedside manner is terrific. He is respectful of those he trains and I feel the next generation of global Doctors will be able to deliver best practices no matter where they come from. Dr Popiel is a gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
I moved from DC to Rhode Island, but kept Dr. Popiel as my Primary Care doc. 'Even chose my coverage to stay in-network. Unlike the doc-in-a-box caricature that frustrates many consumers, he gives me his complete attention, and I've never felt rushed. He explains things real well, and replies to Emails promptly. Instead of "goodbye," he says "stay well," and really seems to want to do his part.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
THE BEST DR. (Kind, Respectful, Positive and Professional)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
Dr. Popiel has been an immense help to both myself and those dear to me. He is not only an incredible medical professional, but he shows a sincere compassion that I have never seen before in a doctor. In addition, he acts as a health coach to his patients, monitoring their progress in a highly detail-oriented fashion and with his signature sensitive nature.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
It is comforting to know that there is this person who is attentive, patient, and genuinely want to help you. He is knowledgeable, asks and listens, and is responsive. I have never felt rushed during our appointments and I am so appreciative and thankful for that. I am so happy and thankful that Dr Popiel continues to be my Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
With a knowledgeable and understanding disposition, Dr. Popiel guided me through what ended up being just a health scare, but it was a considerably stressful time for me. What I really appreciated was Dr. Popiel's responsiveness on the GWMFA App. That allowed me to have regular contact and feedback from him, including updates on test results. I have since moved out of the country and continue to stay in touch with him through the app to discuss ongoing care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
Dr. Popiel has been the best primary care provider I could have asked for over the last two years. Calm, patient, understanding and thorough, he's been receptive, available and reassuring through big and small health issues. Couldn't recommend him more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
Dr. Popiel is hands down the best internal medicine doctor I've had in my 56 years. He treats me as a whole patient and listens carefully to my questions and concerns. He makes sure all of my questions are addressed before I leave, and responds to email questions very promptly. I have 100% faith in his patient care skills and ability to diagnose problems or make appropriate referrals when necessary. At this stage of my life, I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Popiel in my corner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
Exceptional - Dr. Popiel reviewed my symptoms, synthesized a diagnosis and personally made appropriate referrals to specialists who saw me immediately. Excellent care and follow up services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Popiel's since he joined GW's MFA. I have long appreciated his availability, his focus on overall wellness, and his willingness to work with me to try different approaches to achieving health outcomes. Dr. Popiel is patient and very good at explaining things. I have recommended him to many friends. He is an excellent physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
He explains things clearly without discouraging questions and provides helpful suggestions that you wouldn't expect. The scheduling is painless, I never wait more than 10 min and they always fill out paperwork quickly. If you've noticed how consistent the glowing reviews are here, trust me, him and his staff are that good. Without going into too much detail, MFA placed me with him to make up for an unbelievable misdiagnosis I received from another primary care doctor without admitting liabilit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
On a visit to urgent care, Dr. Popiel was the physician who tended to me. He was so kind and compassionate. My situation was worth judging and there was none from him whatsoever. I cannot explain with words how comfortable I felt in his care. I will also say that he made it very easy to reach out to him if I had any questions. If I had my way, this would definitely be my PC.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
I consider myself fortunate to be an ongoing patient of Dr. Popiel's medical practice. He displays both exceptional medical knowledge and skills for treating various medical illnesses as well as compassion and interest in caring about his patients' emotional needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
Dr. Popiel is that rare medical professional who combines high quality medical care with an ability to connect with his patients on a personal level. He is on time to appointments, answers every question you have, and is interested in the patient as a person, not just a diagnosis. Any competent doctor can treat an illness or infirmity. Few do it with such compassion, focus, and commitment to his patients needs. He is a very fine physician and a first class human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?
Dr. Popiel has been a great PC provider. He is always responsive to emails and always makes time to see me on short notice. I am especially grateful that Dr Popiel takes the time to explain everything to me making sure I understand everything involving my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Popiel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Popiel?

Insurance accepted

Commercial Insurance Company

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Popiel treats patients.

Compare Providers