Dr. David Podwall, MD

Dr. David Podwall, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology  ·
Dr. David Podwall, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in New Hyde Park, NY and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1999 and specializes in clinical neurophysiology.

1991 Marcus Ave Ste 110

New Hyde Park, NY 11042

• EmblemHealth
  • Health Net
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Podwall

See how frequently Dr. Podwall performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Low Back Pain
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Podwall's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Podwall "My approach starts with listening to patients, asking questions and doing a careful neurological examination. I spend a minimum of 40 minutes with a new patient, never double booking, so I can give my patients my complete attention. If a test such as an MRI is needed, I often can arrange for it to be done the same day. All tests results will be called personally by me to the patient with results being faxed to their referring physicians. My patients know that I am available when needed."

• Clinical Neurophysiology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
  • Columbia Presby Med Center Neurological Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Columbia Presby Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Podwall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Podwall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Podwall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Podwall's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Podwall to family and friends

Dr. Podwall's Performance

Dr. Podwall is not only talented in his field but also takes a sincere interest in his patients. His concern is felt and so appreciated. He takes all necessary steps to help insure he gets to the source of the issue. HE does this all in a kind and professional manner A+
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Podwall is a rockstar. He took the time to go over difficult topics, including safety, with the patient as well as family members.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Yesterday I accompanied my parents who are patients of Dr. Podwall to an office visit. What I observed is a doctor who is a most caring and concerned person, and, most importantly, extremely competent. I will not go into any further details other than to say I highly recommend Dr. Podwall and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Podwall was a pleasure to deal with. Professional and thorough also. He, himself called that same day with the results of my MRI. The office staff at Neurological Associates were polite, Efficient and very helpful. I would refer Dr. Podwall to my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Podwall! He has taken care of my family and I for years across a number of issues. He provides high quality care and always goes above above and beyond to provide comfort and answer all of your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Podwall.
Are you Dr. Podwall?