Dermatology  |
Dr. David Pharis, MD
Dr. David Pharis, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Duluth, GA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Pharis is affiliated with Barrow Regional Medical Center, Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth, Northside Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Piedmont Hospital.

3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Ste 200

Duluth, GA 30096

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Pharis

See how frequently Dr. Pharis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Mohs Surgery
Basal Cell Carcinoma
Skin Cancer

Dr. Pharis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Birthmark
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Purdue University / Main Campus

• Goldon Key National Honor Society, 1992
  • Alpha Omega Honor Society, 1995
  • Harris Busch Award in Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 1996
  • Alpha Epsilon Delta Pre-Medical Honor Society, 1992

Dr. Pharis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pharis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pharis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pharis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pharis to family and friends
Dr. Pharis' Performance
in Johns Creek, GA |
Most Excellent Doctor skill... communication, and care from all staff members. His experience a nd special training shows. Doctor Pharis called me after surgergy in the PM to make sure all was well. Go with The Best - don't settle for less when having Moh surgery.
Buford, GA |
From the front desk, to the nurses, to Dr. Pharis I found courtesy and compassion. I’m also quite pleased with the results, Dr. Pharis took important cosmetic implications into account and I’m very grateful.
Johns Creek, GA |
The whole experience with Dr Pharis's practice was excellent. Scheduling was easy and informative. The office visit was smooth and efficient (Mohs takes a little time so bring something to read). And I got a followup call in the evening to make sure all was good. This was a great experience.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I was extremely pleased with all aspects of my visit with Dr. Pharis. I was very comfortable as he explained my condition and the procedure he would follow to correct my issue. I would highly recommend him.
in Alpharetta, GA |
The experience could not have been any better. The nursing staff was excellent, they were friendly and explained what was going to be done and the process that Dr Pharis would be doing. Dr Pharis was friendly, extremely knowledgeable about the process and expected results and answered all my questions thoroughly. Dr. Pharis called me later that evening to check on me and see how I was feeling and if I had any issues or questions. Check in and web based paperwork was simple and easy to use.
in Snellville, GA |
What an outstanding practice! From the initial phone contact, all the way through to checking out after my procedure, everyone was professional, polite, friendly and helpful. This is such a delightully refreshing change from most practices these days. Thank you, thank you, thank you for treating your patients with kindness and respect! I am a health professional myself and am often dismayed at the way patients are treated in some practices. I will happily tell everyone about this amazing office!
Snellville, GA |
I have never had a more pleasant experience at a medical office. Amazing staff all the way around. Dr. Pharis clearly loves what he does and it translates to the entire staff. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. I even heard other patients in the waiting room making similar comments. I wouldn't go to another Mohs surgeon!
in Suwanee, GA |
This was my 2nd visit to Dr. Pharis. Each time it has been a most pleasant experience. From front desk to checkout, the office staff are upbeat, helpful and caring. The nurses I've had were kind and personable, putting me at ease prior to the procedure. Dr. Pharis himself is also personable and has a pleasant and calm 'bedside manner'. He even called me after my procedure to check on me. The ONLY negative thing: it is VERY cold in the office but they do warn you so bring a sweater!
West Chester, PA |
An excellent doctor and an excellent office! I was nervous and everyone was very knowledgeable, patient and kind. They made sure I understood everything that was going on, from the surgery to insurance billing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pharis for anyone who needs dermatological surgery.
Morrisville, NC |
Dr. Pharis sent me to the Gwinnette Medical Center for an ultra-sound on my abdomen. He didn't fill out any details on the form they needed. So the imaging center sent faxes and e-mails of the forms for his office to fill out. After 90 minutes, Pharis's office did not receive any faxes or e-mails, and I finally had to leave. They literally didn't care. I left my house at 7:30am for an 8:30am appointment and finally left and gave up at 10am. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BYPASS THIS WORTHLESS OFFICE
Norcross, GA |
A bit more wait time than I would have liked during the pause in the procedure sequence. Dr. Pharis was pleasant and efficient once I was in his chair for the Mohs procedure. He was able to get clean margins and base in one excision. Healing was uneventful and it looks like the scar will be minimal.
in Norcross, GA |
Dr. Pharis' staff is outstanding and friendly. From scheduling an appointment with Margaret to Cathy, the assistant that helped with my procedure, the experience was exceptional. Dr. Pharis is very personable and answered all of my questions.
in Cumming, GA |
I took my 101 year old father for a mohs procedure today. The front office staff were very friendly and efficient. I was very impressed with Dr. Pharis and his entire team! He was very pleasant, professional, patient, and through with my Dad. The nurses/assistants were attentive, competent and professional. Everything was explained throughly. Payment/copay was taken AFTER treatment...rare these days! Also, Dr. Pharis called tonight to check on Dad.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Pharis and his staff took the time to explain the procedures to me and put my mind at ease. Pleasant office and minimal wait time. He even took the time later in the evening to make sure I was feeling better. I would recommend this practice to anyone in need of skin cancer surgery.
in Atlanta, GA |
He is an outstanding Doctor with excellent interpersonal skills. Second to none in his field.
Have you seen Dr. David Pharis, MD?
Are you Dr. Pharis?

Visit Dr. Pharis

Dr. Pharis accepts 15 insurance carriers
    Choice PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
    Coventry Health and Life Insurance Co HMO
  • Golden Rule
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio