Dr. David A. Peter, MD

Dr. David A. Peter, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

1600 Heritage Lndg Ste 215, Saint Peters, MO 63303 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Peter specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Saint Peters, MO. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Peter? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Peter's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Peter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Peter

Dr. Peter accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Peter has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Peter

Dr. Peter's Review Details
4.7 based on 43 responses
Experience with Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
in Saint Louis, MO |
Dr. Peter is probably the most caring Doctor I've ever had. Always took his time and truly cared about my welfare. He was my primary care doctor for 30 years.
in Weldon Spring, MO |
Very caring and listens to all of my concerns and he will address them all before I leave. I am glad he is back practicing medicine in St Charles again on Heritage Landing.
in St.peters |
Loved dr. Peters...Sad he's gone!??
in St Charles, MO |
Dr. Peter had been my doctor for around 12 years. A qualified, knowledgeable, kindhearted doctor with great interpersonal skills. I was sorry to learn he left SSM. Wherever life has taken him, I wish good things for him.
in Wentzville, MO |
I have been with Dr Peter since 1986 til 2015. He has been the best Dr Ive ever had. He has taken Excellent care of me thru out those years. I was getting ready to make my annual apt for this year and heard he was gone. I wish I knew where he went to so I can make my appt. No matter what I had or didn't have he would talk to me and and advise me on what we should do about any of my issues. He is very kind man and he took pride in how I was feeling and that makes all the difference. P Marshall
in Saint Charles, MO |
Dr. Peter is a great doctor! He takes the time to explain any and all questions you have about your health and condition. He has a great bedside manner and personality. I have been a patient of Dr. David A. Peter for over 20 years and hope to continue seeing him in the future!
in New York, NY |
Listens and has actual conversations with me. Remembers past visits. Came up with action plan together. I don't know if I will use another Dr. with this group.
LAKE ST LOUS |
Always straight forward but pleasant. Was a patient for 30 years
in Weldon Spring , MO |
Dr. Peter has given my wife and I outstanding care for 20 years. He ALWAYS went the extra mile to be sure that we maintained good health and had the best specialists when needed. We feel like we were talking to a friend, not just our doctor. We wish we had his address so that we might send him a thank you card for all his great service. Frank & Shirley Egan, Weldon Spring, Mo.
in St. Charles |
Dr. Dave has been my doctor for a long time and knows me better than myself. I am extremely upset that he's no longer with SSM. He is a patient's doctor!!! I'm going to try one of your other doctors, but they have got some big shoes to wear!!!
in St. Charles |
Dr. Peter is the best.
in OFallon |
Very sad to hear about Dr. Peter not returning to SSM, I was very sick this past year and could not have gotten through it without him. You will be greatly missed. Best wishes to you.
in Weldon Spring, MO |
Dr. Peter listens!! He then explains clearly and in terms I can understand. One of the best Docs I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.
in St. Peters , MO |
Dr. Peter was the best doctor that you had there. He cared a lot about his patients. He took the time to listen and answer all your questions. If he left to go somewhere else I would hope that SSM would give his patients the courtesy of telling them where he went so they can make the decision of following him. He will be truly missed.
in Saint Ann, MO |
Dr. Peter is an excellent doctor. He'll spend as much time with me as I need and is concerned about my well-being, given that both my parents have dementia. I would follow him to another facility if necessary.
in Troy, MO |
Dr. Peter has been my primary care physician since 1988. I just recently found out that he is no longer practicing at St Charles Clinic in St Charles. That is a shame because I think it will be hard to find someone to take his place as my PCP. If Dr. Peter is moving to another practice, I'd sure like to know! I'd follow him there if I could.
Have you seen Dr. Peter?
Are you Dr. Peter? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Peter

Why It Matters: Dr. Peter's Board Certifications

Dr. Peter does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Peter and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Peter does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Peter and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

So Il University School Of Med

Dr. Peter has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Peter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Peter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Missouri not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Peter

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Peter's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Peter

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients