Dr. David Passaretti, MD

Dr. David Passaretti, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. David Passaretti, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Darien, CT and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.Read his story

722 Post Rd Ste 201

Darien, CT 06820

• Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • MagnaCare
  • Meritain Health

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Passaretti's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Passaretti's Top Procedures and Conditions

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
high
high

Dr. Passaretti performs Adjacent Tissue Transfer more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Passaretti performs this procedure more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Passaretti performs Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer more than 70% of his peers

Dr. Passaretti performs this procedure more than 70% of his peers

• Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dermatitis
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. David Passaretti fell in love with the field of plastic surgery and enjoys providing personalized treatment to his patients who come to him looking for answers to challenges they are facing with their body. With extensive education and experience, Dr. Passaretti is rewarded when his patients leave feeling good about their appearance and their self-esteem.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Passaretti

Dr. Passaretti?
Dr. Passaretti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Passaretti, MD
Dr. Passaretti is amazing! His warmth, compassion, and expertise are felt every step of the way. He spends time with you to understand what you’d like your outcome to be and addresses any questions/concerns you have along the way. The rest of the staff are also so kind, and attentive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
There are no words for how amazing Dr. Passaretti and his medical and office staff are! I became a patient three years ago for reconstruction following a mastectomy, and several surgeries that followed. His knowledge, humor, care and compassion throughout this time has been extraordinary. I can't imagine going through this process with another surgeon and I am beyond grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Skilled and talented surgeon with excellent bedside manner and genuine concern for his patients’ needs and expectations. I recommend Dr. Passatetti without any hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr. Passaretti is an awesome doctor. He is very skilled, knowledgeable and professional and an all-around nice person. He and his staff do an amazing job and are always very patient and ready to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Passarelli, he gets an A+ plus in my book!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Passaretti. He and his staff are excellent and take great care of their patients. I had an abdominoplasty the past year and when I had a few complications during recovery, Dr. Passaretti and the nurses were so attentive and always available to answer question or concerns that I had. My primary doctor in Stamford only recommended that I see two plastic surgeons for my procedure and Dr. Passaretti was at the top of the list.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
He doesn't push anything you don't need. Always gives me options, which I appreciate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr Passeretti was very professional and knowledgeable. I was in great hands between him and his staff. I would definitely go to him again for other procedures. He reduced my large breast from DD to B and they look proportional on my bodhi frame now. I feel and look so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr. Passaretti is amazing and so friendly! He is an expert and obviously one of the best in the field. I had no complications and amazing results and the office administrators were so sweet and kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr Passaretti's office staff were very helpful in fining a time for a procedure that needed to be dona Asap. The entire staff are very friendly, professional, personable, and most important - very trustworthy. I am so happy with the results of his procedure and the office atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr. Passaretti and his staff all deserve 5 stars. I considered 4 doctors when I decided to have breast reconstruction along with a dbl mastectomy. He and his team were top notch. I could not have asked for a more professional, calm, informative, and highly skilled team to help me through a very difficult time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr. Passaretti is one of the most caring, kind, and gentle doctors I have ever been to. My eyelid surgery performed in May 2017 came out beautifully with no complications. His explanations before and after the surgery were exactly what happened. No surprises. His team of office staff and nurses were so caring and efficient, I can't say enough good things about them. I will be sure to refer them to all my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr. Passaretti goes above and beyond - He is friendly and courteous and makes you feel very comfortable during examination and pre & post-op. He took time to answer all my questions and gave me realistic expectations for my surgical results. I'm thrilled with outcome from my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
I had to have breast reconstruction surgery following bilateral mastectomies. My surgeon recommended two plastic surgeons she works closely with. I interviewed both and chose Dr Passaretti because of the way he described the procedures and provided me with thorough explainations as to each. I also went with him because of his experience in doing this procedure. I am thrilled with the outcome from state to finish (2 yrs later). He and his staff were always professional and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Wouldn't go anywhere else! I rated him high in all marks because he truly is that good. I've had 3 procedures with him and am pleased with each one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr. Passaretti did my breast reduction. I am not happy with the results since one breast is very noticeably smaller than the other and he would not correct it. I would not recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Performed copse day rhinoplasty and I am very satisfied with the results !!! Totally natural looking !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
The staff from the front desk to the entire facility were amazing. Very friendly and helpful and helped me feel at ease. The doctor and the nurses explained everything before the surgery, right up to the surgery and after the surgery. Called me at home to see how I was feeling and to call with any questions. I will absolutely recommend this to family and friends. Plus, I am extremely happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
I consulted many cosmetic/plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Passaretti, and I made the perfect choice. Dr. Passaretti has incredible integrity, professionalism, and patience. He is the single only surgeon who didn't try to upsell me on getting additional procedures beyond what I was looking for, nor did he attempt to convince me to get larger implants than what I was seeking. My surgery and recovery was exactly what his office set me up to expect, and I am beyond thrilled with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?
Dr Passaretti did my reconstruction after breast cancer. I was in terrible pain after surgery but, when I asked him about it, he was insulted and did nothing to help me. Finally found another surgeon who undid what Passaretti did and I woke up from that surgery without pain. I definitely would NOT recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Passaretti, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Passaretti?

Fredric Newman MD, FACS

Meritain Health
MVP Health Care
POMCO Group
Travelers

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Passaretti treats patients.

Greenwich Hospital