Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. David Park, MD
David A. Park, DDS, MD is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon who enjoys practicing the expanded scope of maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Park received a bachelor of arts degree from Brigham Young University. He received a scholarship to the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School. He accepted a residency position at the University of Louisville, where he received his medical degree, completed an internship in General Surgery, and obtained a certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.

3610 N University Ave Ste 150

Provo, UT 84604

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Park

This content was provided by Dr. Park "Quality care is something that every patient deserves. I strongly believe that quality patient care is more than a treatment plan, and I aim to develop a personal connection with every patient. Taking the time to get to know my patients ensures we are both working toward the same outcome. I deeply care about my patients and providing them with the best experience possible."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Louisville
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Louisville

Dr. Park has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
Dr. Park's Performance
in Helper, UT |
The first time I saw Dr. Park, he was able to squeeze me in as an emergency visit for a tooth extraction. The experience was so phenomenal I went back for my dental implant to replace the missing tooth. Dr. Park and his staff are great and I will recommend them to everyone. They are so knowledgeable and the best at what they do. Thank you Dr. Park, Summer and all of the Utah Surgical Arts staff.
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in American Fork, Utah |
The first time I went in Dr. Park saw me last minute. I ended up getting two teeth extracted. Dr. Park and his staff made my experience a good one. I had to go back about two weeks later because the bone was pushing through my gums. I was expecting to have to pay because he got the whole tooth out the first time but as teeth go, after a little while bone spurs push there way out. He did it all free of charge, x-ray, nitrous, and extraction. He had me seen the day I called.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Mapleton, Utah |
My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Park. What an amazing positive experience we had with him and his kind staff. They were so personable and made my daughter feel welcomed and relaxed from the minute we walked in the door. They spent time with us before the procedure to go over everything and answer all our questions. Their confidence, professionalism and kindness was very reassuring and comforting. Clean and beautiful office. Their post care was amazing. 100% positive experience!
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Park and his staff are incredible. I had just moved to Utah, and they graciously scheduled me in for last minute treatments on a busy holiday week and were so kind and helpful. My extremely painful dry socket (from a previous surgery in Texas) could've made Christmas miserable without their kindness. Thanks so much, Dr Park!
Have you seen Dr. David Park, MD?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at Timpanogos Regional Hospital