Dr. David Park, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. David Park, MD
David A. Park, DDS, MD is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon who enjoys practicing the expanded scope of maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Park received a bachelor of arts degree from Brigham Young University. He received a scholarship to the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School. He accepted a residency position at the University of Louisville, where he received his medical degree, completed an internship in General Surgery, and obtained a certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Park's Care Philosophy

Quality care is something that every patient deserves. I strongly believe that quality patient care is more than a treatment plan, and I aim to develop a personal connection with every patient. Taking the time to get to know my patients ensures we are both working toward the same outcome. I deeply care about my patients and providing them with the best experience possible.

Dr. Park's Experience

Visiting Dr. Park

Dr. Park accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Park is now accepting new patients
Utah Surgical Arts3610 N University Ave Ste 150
Provo, UT 84604
(801) 356-2226Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Park has admitting privileges.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
Dr. Park's Performance
in Helper, UT |
The first time I saw Dr. Park, he was able to squeeze me in as an emergency visit for a tooth extraction. The experience was so phenomenal I went back for my dental implant to replace the missing tooth. Dr. Park and his staff are great and I will recommend them to everyone. They are so knowledgeable and the best at what they do. Thank you Dr. Park, Summer and all of the Utah Surgical Arts staff.
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in American Fork, Utah |
The first time I went in Dr. Park saw me last minute. I ended up getting two teeth extracted. Dr. Park and his staff made my experience a good one. I had to go back about two weeks later because the bone was pushing through my gums. I was expecting to have to pay because he got the whole tooth out the first time but as teeth go, after a little while bone spurs push there way out. He did it all free of charge, x-ray, nitrous, and extraction. He had me seen the day I called.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Mapleton, Utah |
My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Park. What an amazing positive experience we had with him and his kind staff. They were so personable and made my daughter feel welcomed and relaxed from the minute we walked in the door. They spent time with us before the procedure to go over everything and answer all our questions. Their confidence, professionalism and kindness was very reassuring and comforting. Clean and beautiful office. Their post care was amazing. 100% positive experience!
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Park and his staff are incredible. I had just moved to Utah, and they graciously scheduled me in for last minute treatments on a busy holiday week and were so kind and helpful. My extremely painful dry socket (from a previous surgery in Texas) could've made Christmas miserable without their kindness. Thanks so much, Dr Park!
Have you seen Dr. David Park, MD?

Compare Dr. Park

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Park says...

David A. Park, DDS, MD is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon who enjoys practicing the expanded scope of maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Park received a bachelor of arts degree from Brigham Young University. He received a scholarship to the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School. He accepted a residency position at the University of Louisville, where he received his medical degree, completed an internship in General Surgery, and obtained a certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.

Dr. Park's Care Philosophy

Dr. Park says...

Dr. Park is a member of numerous professional organizations, such as The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, American Medical Association, and the American Dental Association. Dr. Park is board certified by ABOMS and has received several awards for his academic and professional achievements, as well as research.

Dr. Park says...

Dr. Park practices the expanded scope of maxillofacial surgery, which includes placement of dental implants, extraction of wisdom teeth, removal of pathology, orthognathic surgery, facial trauma and reconstructive surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, and sleep disorder/apnea surgery. Dr. Park has staff privileges at various hospitals to perform these procedures.

Dr. Park's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Facial Fracture

University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    University Of Louisville
    University Of Louisville
    Brigham Young University

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery