Dr. David Owens, MD

Dr. David Owens, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. David Owens, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Lansing, KS. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Learn about Dr. Owens

Video

See how frequently Dr. Owens performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Yeast Infections
Pregnancy Test
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Owens's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Owens "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient s individual healthcare needs are met."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University

Dr. Owens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Owens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Owens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Owens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Owens to family and friends

Dr. Owens' Performance

Dr. Owens was very thorough and honest with me about my care. I like that. He’s staff is so nice! There isn’t a wait for visits either. I feel very lucky to have found them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I cannot imagine a better group of healthcare professionals to experience the ups and downs of the last 10-15 years trying to have children and then ultimately having children. Hands down, Dr. Owens is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient for over 25 years with 2 daughters delivered by Dr Owens. He and his staff have taken the utmost care and I have Never had anything but top rate service and kindness. I would highly recommend Dr Owens and his caring office for any OB/GYN Care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr Owens for the past 32 years. He is a wonderful OB/GYN. I started with him when I moved here and he took care of me with my 5 th pregnancy. I am a type 1 diabetic and he did a great job in helping me have a healthy baby girl! I would highly recommend him!l Rosemary Weber
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I moved from one OBGYN to this team while pregnant with my first son! Thank goodness for that, the entire team treated us like family and even though I am long past the baby years of my life I still feel welcome and cared for every year when I come to the office. Excellent team that wants the...more
Are you Dr. Owens?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Owens at Specialists in Womens Care

Nurse Midwife