Dr. David Opperman, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Opperman

Levinson Eye Clinic, PC

930 W 7th Ave Unit B Denver, CO 80204

Dr. David Opperman, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 2001 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, oncology, and more.

Dr. Opperman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Opperman

4.2

Dr. Opperman?
Dr. Opperman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Opperman, MD
I went to doctors for 15 months, including NJH and diagnosis and treatment did nothing. I was referred to Dr. Opperman by my pulmonologist. After listening to my history and symptoms, Dr Opperman diagnosed the problem right away and then verified it with a scope. With his treament an working with Excetional Speech, I breath much better, my speech and pitch has improved dramatically and the strain on my bronchial and trachea is no longer evident. I would and have already highly recommended Dr. Opperman. He takes time to explain everything. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
Teresa at the front desk is amazing. She is organized, on top of ensuring that they accept your insurance, and very nice. Unfortunately, the outcome of my treatment was not to my satisfaction. I had vocal fold surgery 9 months ago and still cannot speak or work at the level I'd like to without pain. I have seen Kathe at the clinic for vocal therapy following my surgery, but I still experience pain when speaking for more than a couple hours. Colorado Voice Clinic hasn't been able to pinpoint why. I have spent thousands of dollars seeing a variety of therapists to try to address the pain from talking and still can only work at about 2/3 - 3/4 of the level I was working prior to surgery. Although I can't be certain that my outcome would have been different elsewhere, I'm disappointed in my experience and uncertain if I will ever be able to speak as I'd like without discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
Dr. Opperman has helped me so much. I'm not 100% but I'm far better than I've been able to get under anyone else's care. He is very courteous, understanding and extremely knowledgeable. I firmly believe he's the best voice doctor in a multi-state area. I have been treated by many, many other doctors, holistic specialists--you name it I've tried it. His staff is also very courteous and everyone is respectful of my time--I never have to wait more than a minute. I'd highly recommend Dr. O.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
There are hardly words for how grateful we are to Dr. Opperman and his team! Our daughter crushed her larynx in a trampoline accident and Dr. Opperman was her surgeon. He repaired her larynx with lots of pins and screws and made it possible for her to breath more comfortably. Her voice is still somewhat raspy but we consider his work to be a miracle. She lives a normal life with only that minor long-term complication. Thank God we found him... he has been a blessing to our family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
I met Dr. Opperman in February 2018 after working with other ENTs for 5 months could not provide a diagnosis.He spent almost an hour with me on my first visit and was able to diagnose my problem and prescribe treatment. Dr. Opperman's words that "we can fix this" meant the world to me. I knew I wouldn't be speechless forever! After two months of physical therapy and a new home regimen, I was able to talk and sing again! Dr. Opperman became a superhero in my book!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
To begin with, the office is very clean and modern. Nice and welcoming environment. Checking in was easy the woman at the front desk was very friendly and was very helpful when I had questions about the forms. Dr. Opperman is very knowledgable and kind he doesn't throw medical jargon your way and is very easy to understand. Overall the appointment was very smooth and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
Dr Opperman is awesome! He literally gave me my voice back. He is a talented surgeon and I feel so fortunate to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
I can recommend Dr Opperman with no reservations!! He and his staff are totally awesome and always go above and beyond to make sure their patients achieve only the best results. I have complete trust and faith in him and his skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
Not a great experience. Dr. Opperman was very rude and didn't seem to know what he was talking about. Him and his assistant were telling me different things and were not on the same page at all. The front desk worker was rude as well and didn't seem to care that I was waiting 40 minutes past my scheduled appointment. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?
Dr. Opperman is excellent. I have not been able to smell anything for 14 years and now can smell, taste and breath! I had nasal polyps removed by another ENT 12 years ago and my sense of smell did not return. This time it did within 24 hours of surgery. The recovery has been painless. He is very thorough, communicates very clearly, and now has me on the best regime to keep the polyps from returning. Thank you VERY MUCH Dr. Opperman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Opperman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Opperman?

Highly trained in the latest Otolaryngology techniques, founding physician David Opperman provides caring treatment, clear communication with patients and informative updates to primary care physicians regarding patient diagnoses and treatment plans.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Thomas Jefferson University
1997
Tufts University

Dr. Opperman accepts

Dr. Opperman accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Opperman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Opperman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vocal Cord Paralysis

Dr. Opperman treats Vocal Cord Paralysis more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Opperman treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Dr. Opperman treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Opperman treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Tonsillitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Impacted Shoulders
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted