Dr. David O'Day, MD

Cataract Surgery •  Male • Age 65

Dr. O'Day
Telehealth services available

109 Finnegan Ct Myrtle Beach, SC 29579

Dr. David O'Day, MD is a Cataract Surgery Specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. O'Day to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Ophthalmologists in your area

• Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. O'Day accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check Dr. O'Day's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David O'Day, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. O'Day's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Day

3.0

Dr. O'Day?
What People Say About Dr. David O'Day, MD
Dr. O'Day is an excellent physician but his office staff does not know how to properly schedule either an office visit or hospital surgery time. Today is the third time the office has told my husband or myself that we were scheduled for a specific time at the hospital only to get there and find out the hospital schedule had us down four hours later. We have spent countless hours in his office and the hospital and for this reason I would not recommend him.
Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David O'Day, MD?
After having significant issues with dry eyes, I received 3 ThemiEyes treatments at Charleston Cornea & Refractive Surgery. Not only have all of my issues with dry eyes have been remedied, I look 10 years younger!! I only wish that I knew about this treatment sooner. I would definitely recommend this treatment to anyone with dry eye issues or anyone that wants to look younger without any major procedures. This was quick, easy, and painless.
JZ in Mount Pleasant, SC – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David O'Day, MD?
Over the past 10 years, Dr. O'Day and his staff have been extremely friendly, informative and caring during all of my MANY visits. I had many concerns and questions about my various eye problems and each time Dr. O'Day took the time to thoroughly explain my condition and my options for best taking care of my eyes. He has been an excellent physician and I wouldn't let anyone else do surgery on my eyes.
KML in Georgetown, SC – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David O'Day, MD?
Great staff, extremely good customer service, friendly, knowledgeable. I spent there a long time with all their high tech machines, which were many, a lot more than any place I have been to before. The place I went to before (in Mount Pleasant too and all before that also) had given me a wrong prescription and I could not see well because of that. Dr. O'Day is the best eye doctor I have ever been to in my whole life and the most affordable too. I would highly recommend him and his office.
Mount Pleasant, SC – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David O'Day, MD?
Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Willing to listen and keep working toward a solution.
CHN in Sumter SC – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David O'Day, MD?
Over the past 17 years I have had nothing but excellent experiences. But today was the worst customer service experience I have ever had, Maybe its because the staff is new but unacceptable. I was there in December for a full 3 hr exam and forgot my SC DOT form for the eye test at the DMV. I was told to print the form and bring it in with a self addressed envelope and Dr O'Day would fill it out and mail it to me. But today when I arrived was informed I would have to schedule a tech visit fo
Mount Pleasant, SC – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David O'Day, MD?
Dr. O'Day was very friendly along with his staff. Waiting time was outstanding. Explained procedure and was very considerate during surgery.
Linda M in Summerville, SC – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David O'Day, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Day?

• Cataract Surgery