Dr. David O'Brien, DMD

Dr. David O'Brien, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. David O'Brien, DMD is a dentist who practices in Orange Park, FL. He is 59 years old.

2141 Loch Rane Blvd Ste 122

• Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. O'Brien

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Education data for Dr. O'Brien is unavailable at this time.

Dr. O'Brien has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Brien has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Brien does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Brien and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Brien's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Brien to family and friends
3.5
Dr. O'Brien's Performance
    GOOD
Green Cove Springs, Fl |
Dr. O'Brien is an extremely friendly and professional doctor. He took time to explain in detail the issue at hand and what would be the next step. After leaving his office, I felt a level of comfortable. I would recommend him to family and friends. The other staff members are professional and friendly especially Jeanette. On the other hand, the young lady that check patients in at arrival, was extremely unprofessional. She did smile nor speak and she even blurred out that "you are early"
in Orange Park, FL |
I took my 2 teenage daughters to Dr. O'Brien recently for wisdom teeth removal and he and his staff were kind, reassuring, and actually made the experience enjoyable. They went out of their way to answer our questions. One of my daughters has special needs and they were exceptionally good with her, especially Office Manager (Mary), who had her laughing and looking forward to the visit. Wisdom teeth surgery is a memorable event and will always be a positive one for us! THANK YOU Dr. O'Brien!
Orange Park |
Great, office 3 children have been there, smooth as ever , from Dr , who is so friendly,he In gaged with all my children was interested in what they do in school and college , remembered to ask how my son was doing in college etc . Mary the office Manger came out and did post-op instructions and then called us to check on us Friday evening , because our surgery was the last one that day . Great caring office .
in bradford, fl |
unfortunately it takes one person to ruin it for others..the girls up front were generally nice except the woman doing the check out.don't remember her name but she was not only arrogant and condescending she didn't want to here anything i had to say about what she charged me,which i explained there was no charge according to my insurance...DR O'Brien on the other hand is very easy going,professional and easy to talk to and felt completely comfortable with..
in jacksonville, fl |
Just had a full extraction 3 days ago, and was given very minimal instructions on a universal piece of paper, followed the meds instructions and when called to ask for more pain meds because hello a full extraction Mary tells me I'm taking them wrong and they won't give me more and to call the call in line if I run out, really? The doc is cool and does a good job but his staff is horrible with the exception of one or two. Would recommend going somewhere else.
in Orange Park, FL |
Worst experience. Not one person smiled in that office. Mary, the office manager laughed at how long I waited AFTER my scheduled appointment time. They made up some charge for me to pay, because I didn't have my surgery with their office. Dr. O'Brien thinks that his time is more valuable than a self-sufficient college student. I could have earned money those two hours waiting. He sped through explaining my surgery after I listened to his whole two hour conversation with another patient.
in Orange Park, FL |
I am extremely nerve wrecking when I go to the dentist. Dr. Obrien is a wonderful oral surgeon that makes you feel like you can trust him. I got two impacted wisdom teeth removed and in less than a week I was eating regular foods again. By the third day, my mouth was back to normal and I only took ibuprofen. It has been a little over three weeks and my gums are almost completely healed. I was really taken back by how great my experience was with him and his staff.
in Ocala, FL |
He appears to be good at placing implants, He does not use 3d scans to place the implant which I think would help. He doesn't advise you to pre medicate which you should definitely do. The Hydrocodone can be inadequate for the pain and it is very hard to get them to give you something stronger. One of his front desk staff is rude and difficult.
Have you seen Dr. David O'Brien, DMD?
Are you Dr. O'Brien?