Dr. David Novotny, MD

Dr. David Novotny, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. David Novotny, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Avon, OH and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Ohio Medical College-Toledo in 1988 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and physical therapy.

36855 American Way Ste 2D

Avon, OH 44011

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Novotny's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Novotny's Top Procedures and Conditions

Wound Repair

Dr. Novotny performs Wound Repair more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Novotny performs this procedure more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Novotny performs Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Novotny performs this procedure more than 91% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Debridement

• Burn Injuries
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

19.047619047619047%

Dr. Novotny?
Dr. Novotny's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Novotny, MD
Dr. Novotny repaired Mohs surgery for me 3 times now. He and his staff are so kind and very efficient. Every doctor that sees the repairs he has done for me always comments on what a great job he did. I highly recommend this talented man to anyone considering a plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Novotny from beginning to end. He takes a lot of time with his patients, is very thorough and explains everything in detail. Very pleased with his skill and end result. His office staff is very accommodating and friendly. I can't imaging going to anyone else. Great experience and I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
From the consultation to present day I have been impressed with the doctor's attention to detail and bedside manner. The consultation took longer than I thought, not because I had to wait for the doctor, but because he was very thorough and answered all of my questions before I asked them. He took the time to find out what I wanted and what my expectations were. On the day of surgery he made sure I was comfortable pre-op. The results are exactly what I had hoped for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
Dr novotny recently did my boyfriend's carpal tunnel surgery on both hands and he is more than pleased. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the Dr was personable and knowledgeable. He answered any and all questions and was very patient and through. We would recommend him to anyone! O don't see how he could get any less than 5 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
Before having my elective surgery I had consulted with 3 other surgeons in the area. Once I met Dr. Novotny my worries and uncertainties vanashed and I knew I finally found the right doctor. From the consultation day to the procedure and thereafter, Dr. Novotny and all of his staff were extremely helpful with answering questions and explaining what to expect throughout the preparation and recovery process - including answering a 3am phone call. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Novotny's practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
Dr. Novotny took a genuine, personal & compassionate interest in regards to my medical situation. I would highly recommend him for his medical expertise and thorough approach to anyone requiring plastic or reconstructive surgery. His staff too are consistently personable, efficient & truly compassionate. It's a win/win combination.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
I truly would recommend Dr. Novotny. I had to have Moh's surgery and was sent to Dr. Novotny to close my incision. It was very close to my right eye. All of this was very scary but I have to say the staff was wonderful. He's a very professional and compassionate doctor he explains every move in the surgery. It hasn't even been 2 months since my surgery. What an I amazing outcome! I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
Dr. Novotny is very caring and patient and explained the procedure fully. He did an excellent job repairing my forehead and I have already recommended him to my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
Dr. Novotny did a great job repairing a hole in my nose that was left when some skin cancer was removed. The hole was about the diameter of a Skittle piece of candy and several millimeters deep. Several months later no one can tell that I had such a large hole in the side of my nose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
I have done so much research and heavy browsing on realself for the procedures I wanted. I am a perfectionist. He gave me exactly what I asked for. He was straight forward and honest and exceeded my expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?
Had a scar revision which probably shldve been a tummy tuck...wish do deeply that I wld have gotten a 2nd opinion. He is a very wonderful person but I am SO unhappy w my final result. I wanted him to be aggressive & I got the opposite. I wish I wld NOT have chosen this as it cut through my 2nd Chakra as well...not realizing it at the time. :-(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Novotny, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Novotny?

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Novotny treats patients.

Fairview Hospital