Dr. David Nethery, MD

Dr. David Nethery, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 47 years old

41 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

At Nethery Eye Associates, we strive to treat each of our patient's individual needs in a caring and concerned manner using the most technologically advanced facilities and equipment available. Our goal is simple: Improve our patients' quality of life through better vision.Read more

Dr. Nethery's Experience

See how Dr. Nethery's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nethery

Dr. Nethery accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Nethery's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nethery to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Nethery's Performance
Hurst, TX |
Dr. Nethery removed my cataracts recently. Not only was the procedure very successful, the process was easy and smooth. Each person I dealt with in the office and in the surgery center was kind and gave me all the information I needed. You can trust that Dr. Nethery is on the cutting edge of ophthalmology practices.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Highly likely --well trained and caring staff. Everyone knows their duties and responsibilities. My cataract surgery went smoothly and I was very relaxed knowing I was in good hands.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Just had my yearly exam with Dr. Nethery on Dec. 6, 2016 at 10am. My appointment was rushed and he didn't take time to listen to my concerns about my vision and glasses. He interrupted me to talk to his assistant and his exact words were "well, just tell me what you want." I didn't really know what I wanted -- that's why I was there to see him. The other staff members I interacted with were helpful and polite. Probably looking for a new ophthalmologist.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Its been 5 months since my surgery and results are still great. Dr. Nethery answered all my questions prior to surgery and the information provided was excellent. I knew exactly what to expect the day or surgery and what to do post surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Nethery.
in Fort Worth |
Our experience was that Dr Nethery was arrogant and rude when a question was asked. Also a bit like an assembly line and cattle car experience. No bed side manners.
in Springtown, TX |
I was very nervous about having cataract surgery but Dr. Nethery and his staff were so encouraging. It was fast, easy, and painless. I am amazed at how quickly I was able to see....even better out of my left eye than I can see out of "the good eye". EVERYONE was so great and I am so grateful. I give the highest rating possible...and then some. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
He is very knowledgeable about the available options involving cataract surgery and he did two excellent procedures on me!
in Bowie, TX |
This was my first visit to Dr. Nethery. I felt comfortable and impressed with his straight forwardness. I have another appointment in 6 months and will keep the readers informed.
in Granbury, TX |
Dr. Nethery did my cataract surgery 2 years ago and I couldn't be more pleased. As time goes by,I am even more pleased as I see my friends who have had their surgeries other places and have problems or their vision is not as good as it should be. Dr. Nethery recommended Restor lenses and I am so pleased with my vision-I can read very small print without cheaters and spot a golf ball all the way down the fairway. His office staff is professional and caring and the surgical staff amazing.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Nethery is a professional, friendly doctor that genuinely cares about his patients. He took the necessary time with me and I could not have asked for anything more. The cataract surgery that he performed on me was so successful that I can now see things that I haven't seen in years.
in Cleburne Texas |
I searched high and low with many Doctors for over three months and didn't like what I found. Out of frustration I met with my long time family Doc. for assistance. He told me when his Father needed cataract surgery he sent him to Dr. Nethery. After meeting with him and his staff I new imeadiatly this was the right place for me. Both of my surgerys where a complete success and turned out better than I hoped for. And to my surprise he saved me 8K from what other Docs. where suggesting that I do.
in Burleson, TX |
Very considerate, helpful, spends proper amount of time with patients and explains things very well. He's a great Doctor and glad we Dr. Dean recommenended him to our family.
in Fort Worth, TX |
My experience with Dr. Nethery and his office was excellent. He is patient, kind, interested and 100% at what he does. His staff is the same way. I had cataract surgery. I now see 20/20 in both eyes. I have a new lease on life. I can't believe the difference. I wish I hadn't wait so long to have the surgery.
in bedford, tx |
Very rude incompetent support staff!
We have seen no such patient.
Have you seen Dr. David Nethery, MD?

Compare Dr. Nethery

Dr. Nethery's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nethery's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Nethery has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nethery's Board Certifications

• Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Sarcoidosis

Graduated in 1996

L S U Health Sciences Center, Shreveport

Completed in 1997

L S U Health Sciences Center, Shreveport

Dr. Nethery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nethery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology