Dr. David Naibert, MD

Dr. David Naibert, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. David Naibert, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in pain medicine.

13122 120th Ave NE

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Guardian
  • Health Net
  • ODS Health Plan
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Naibert

See how frequently Dr. Naibert performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Naibert's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Naibert "STATE OF THE ART MODERN MEDICAL MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC PAIN We specialize in medication management for the control of chronic pain utilizing the full spectrum of modern pain relieving pharmaceuticals. Using these medications, in conjunction with other therapies when indicated, we are very successful at realizing our primary goal to improve our patient's comfort and function, making life "liveable" again. We are happy to take on new patients to manage their medication prescriptions."

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Naibert does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

1 Sanction
  • Professional Misconduct
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Dr. David K. Naibert; License # 6914

Nature of Complaint:

The Montana Board of Medical Examiners on 07-22-1996 filed charges of unprofessional conduct against the physician.

Action Taken-Stipulation & Agreement for Voluntary Surrender

The Montana Board of Medical Examiners has accepted the Voluntary Surrender of the physician's license to practice medicine in the State of Montana effective 01-15-1997.

The board effective 01-16-1997 dismissed the charges in the 07-22-1996 Notice of Proposed Board Action and Opportunity for Hearing.

State: Montana

• Virginia Mason Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Virginia Mason Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Naibert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Naibert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Naibert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naibert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Naibert's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naibert to family and friends

Dr. Naibert's Performance

GOOD

He has no understanding of REAL chronic pain. He is of no use for anyone with long-term, debilitating chronic pain. STAY AWAY unless you have minor pain issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have never in my lifetime experienced a more unprofessional Dr, then Naibert!I since the beginning, he has treated me like some kind of drug addict and that I knew nothing. He is extremely condescending, disrespectful and never listens to a word I say. Even when I'm trying to talk about my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The neurologist who was prescribing my pain medication asked all his pain patients to find new doctors. I got a referral to Dr. Naibert. After making me give a urine sample and sign a ridiculous contract he lectured me for 1.5 hours about pain medicine and addiction. He did not let me say a word....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option3
The staff is rude. I have never seen a pain specialist before & have little experience with these types of clinics.The DR threatens to kick you off when you question his staff's professionalism. I have a chronic pain and am tired of the narcotics my surgeons and primary care DR prescribe so I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option22thumbs down icon option10
I finally found a Dr., and ARNP that I totally feel safe with. They know and understand about my painful disorder, the ups and downs of it, and work with me, keeping my pain alleviated as much as possible. I feel they care about me,and that's a big change from the past clinic! I am completely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option18thumbs down icon option8