Dermatology  |
Dr. David Myers, MD
Dr. David Myers is a board certified dermatologist and Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery. His expertise and attention to detail will guarantee your satisfaction during your visit. If your needs are medical, cosmetic, or surgical, Utah Valley Dermatology can help. Dr. David Myers was raised in Utah County and is a graduate of Brigham Young University. He attended medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin, followed by an internship at Waukesha Family Medicine. His dermatology residency was completed at the Marshfield Clinic in Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he was the chief resident during his last year. Currently, he is the dermatology lecturer and attending physician for the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center Family Medicine program. He also offers dermatology services for students at Brigham Young University at the BYU Health Center. He is a fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery and of the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Myers' interests include all aspects of medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology. He received additional training in skin cancer treatment during his residency in Madison, the birthplace of Mohs surgery. Dr. David Myers is committed to providing compassionate, competent care. He encourages his patients to be knowledgeable and understand the management of their skin conditions.

680 E Main St Ste 201

Lehi, UT 84043

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
  • National Elevator
  • Thrivent Financial

Learn about Dr. Myers

We promise to assess your needs and, once a diagnosis plan is set up, make sure you understand your condition and all steps to alleviate it. We believe it is important that the patient feels empowered by their visit.

Dr. Myers' Experience

Dr. Myers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigus

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
  • Marshfield Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Myers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Myers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Myers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Myers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Myers to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Myers' Performance
in Lehi, UT |
I have been to Dr. Myers 3 times. The waiting times were short. The visits were to the point but thorough. The treatment was conservative and effective. He has been great on follow up. I don't why anyone would not be satisfied with his work.
in stockton utah |
Love the doctor. BUT! I was quoted one price of 300 plus dollars for 40 units of Botox. I told Dr. Myers that my insurance would cover this procedure because it was for my headaches from a herniated disc. in my cervical area. He insisted that i pay cash. Because he would have to wait for my insurance to approve this cost. My insurance already told me that it was ok to get the injection for my headaches. So after he was done i got smacked with a 600 plus bill???!!! He burned off a few skin tags!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Excellent experience having Dr. Myers treat my family general dermatology. Also highly trust him as a cosmetic injector who gets optimal and natural looking outcomes to help his patients look like the best versions of themselves
in Saratoga Springs, UT |
Dr. Myers does the most amazing Botox. He took time answering all of my questions and soothing any fears I had. I am now a loyal and regular patient for my Botox. It always tuns out looking great and not "over done."
He is pleasant, although arrogant and did not respect me or my children's choices. When we had questions regarding treatment, he was very disrespectful and rude. This was our 1st and last experience with this doctor.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
I had a mole removed a couple of months ago. The staff in the office and exam rooms were so kind and welcoming. Although it was a minor procedure, I was nervous. The nurses made me feel so comfortable and at ease. They made sure I felt no pain at all. Dr. Myers was pleasant, skilled and efficient. He was focused and concentrated, and he was very capable and experienced. He spoke with me before the procedure and made sure he and I understood everything. This was a great experience.
in Lehi, ut |
I can't even begin to explain how upset I am with the way he cut me open and put my cut back together! I have talked to 3 different plastic Surgeons and shown them my Mickey Mouse job and they are disgusted with the job! I could only imagine what he would make my face look like if I had melanoma their! All three surgeons told me it will be the worst looking scar because of him! I will have staple marks and all when he should never had needed to staple it! Don't go here! You will regret it
Have you seen Dr. David Myers, MD?
Are you Dr. Myers?