Dr. David Musnick, MD

Dr. David Musnick, MD

Sports Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. David Musnick, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bellevue, WA. He specializes in sports medicine, functional medicine, and more.Read his story

1300 114th Ave SE Ste 105

Bellevue, WA 98004

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Musnick treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries of the Knee
  • Tendonitis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

I try to treat every patient with respect and as an individual.  I take a comprehensive history and educate my patients.  I try to do more than simply make a diagnosis.  I look at interrelated conditions and look for causes.  I try to address both symptoms and underlying casues of conditions to have a better outcome.

• Sports Medicine

4.2

Dr. Musnick?
Dr. Musnick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Musnick, MD
It was a very long detailed visit but, it ended up being a waste of time This doc is a real quack
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?
Dr. Musnick meticulously tested to find the cause of my health issues when other doctors gave up on me. Along with his advice and his micro-current treatments I have gained vast improvement in my health and in my energy levels. I highly recommend Dr. Musnick’s functional medicine approach to anyone who is looking to regain their health and live a productive life.
Great Doctor .. Very effective in getting results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?
I was going through so much back and leg pain and I went to so many doctors and they were telling me that it shouldn't be anything wrong with me and wrote me off. Dr. Musnick seen me and found out what others couldn't. He has. Even treating me and has my pain very manageable now. He's the best doctor I've ever came across. I would suggest him to anyone who is having terrible pain that other doctors can't find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?
Dr. Musnick understood where my pain was coming from and gave me the right amount of scar injections and microcurrent.I had life threatening car accident that included a punctured my large intestine. The PT helped my mobility but we just couldn't get the ab. pain under control. * The nasty surgical staple scar is visibly smaller and healthier looking * I can now raise my arms over head and pick thinks up without pain * I can roll over in bed without help * No more night pain deep in my abdomen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?
I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Musnik as my sports medicine doctor. He swiftly diagnosed my hamstring tear and wasted no time in initiating a comprehensive treatment plan that began to work within hours. He was leaving his office when I hobbled in, and he stayed late just for me. I am attribute my unusually swift recovery and ability to resume pain-free activities to the interactions I had with Dr. Musnik immediately following my injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?
We had given up hope that any doctor could comprehensively diagnose and treat my husbands symptoms until we were referred to Dr. Musnick. He was our last hope and my husband is a new man since being treated by Dr. Musnick. His expertise in the area of functional medicine has transformed my husband from a man who lived in constant pain and depression and had given up hope to a man who smiles again, has renewed energy and is no longer in constant pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?
I had an auto accident Dr. Musnick treated my back pain with frequency specific microcurrent and it worked! No more back pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?
I was diagnosed with overuse injury of the Hip with Hip Labral tear and I came to see Dr Musnick seeking prolotherapy. He looked over my charts and adviced me on a better approach he has had much success with FSM. Frequency Specific Microcurrent is what has got me back to running and doing activities like squatting and the like. It feels like nothing during the sessions but the results show. After my 3rd session is when the results peaked so far had 6 and I can't thank Dr David and his staff .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?
Dr. Musnick seems unreal compared to many other doctors I unfortunately had to visit in the past two years. He takes his time, listens, and until he does not have all the information he needs doesn't give up! I can only speak in the highest terms of him and wish that others would follow his example. Thank you so much Dr. Musnick!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Musnick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Musnick?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Musnick treats patients.