Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. David Mosier, MD
Dr. David Mosier, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Mosier is affiliated with Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital.

6818 Austin Center Blvd Ste 206

Austin, TX 78731

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Mosier

See how frequently Dr. Mosier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Hypoplasia
Breast Reduction

Dr. Mosier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mosier "See http://www.austinplasticsurgeons.com"

• Plastic Surgery

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Easton Hospital
  • Loyola University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Mosier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mosier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mosier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mosier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mosier to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Mosier's Performance
Georgetown, TX |
Incredible Surgeon with an eye for perfection!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Mosier is the very best! He is HIGHLY professional, courteous, kind and honest. He has a very high level of empathy and compassion, is gentle in his procedures, and is a warm and CARING individual. I could not be happier with the results and HIGHLY recommend him!
in Pflugerville, TX |
This past weekend I wore a bikini for the first time in my life. I'm 42 and am constantly in and around the water. I have never felt comfortable before if I wasn't covered from my neck to mid thigh. Not once in my life have I felt as free, beautiful and normal as I did this weekend. The question asks if I'd be likely to refer family and friends to Dr. Mosier. I would refer anyone who's image of themselves on the inside doesn't match the image in the mirror. He is a life changing doctor.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Mosier was very professional. He answered my many questions, and was very attentive to my needs due to my complex medical issues. The atmosphere was calm and the staff friendly. I would recommend his services.
in Round rock, tx |
I saw Dr Mosier for reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy that was fonec18 years prior. He was able to make my breast symmetrical and remove some fat deposits under both arms.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. David Mosier and his entire staff are wonderful! Having grappled with both colon and breast cancer, I had multiple large incisions on my abdomen and chest, my breasts were very asymmetrical, and I had developed a great deal of scar tissue. Dr. Mosier did a stellar job of making me feel whole, normal, and symmetrical. And I am not alone in these accolades. In the surgery center, the nurses referred to him with great praise, calling him ?the best,? ?a true artist,? and ?extremely skilled.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Mosier performed a surgery on me several years back for a deviated septum and after the swelling had gone down he was not 100% satisfied and neither was I. He agreed to do a follow up surgery and only charge for the hospital facilities which I was very happy about. Unfortunately I lost my insurance soon thereafter and was unable to schedule the surgery. I now have been able to set some money aside and pay for this and his office told me that he does not perform secondary rhinoplasty.
in Austin, TX |
Breast surgery resulted in uneven appearance and required revision by a different surgeon. Dr. Mosier also punctured implant on follow-up visit. Visit at your own risk.
Have you seen Dr. David Mosier, MD?
Are you Dr. Mosier?