Dr. David Morales, MD

Dr. David Morales, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. David Morales, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Sun City, AZ and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from University of Arizona in 2005 and specializes in pain medicine and neurology.

13203 N 103rd Ave Ste H5

Sun City, AZ 85351

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Morales

See how frequently Dr. Morales performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Morales's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Morales "As your provider I take pride in building a relationship between  physician and patient  that will form a strong foundation and together we will accomplish a desired healthcare goal. My primary role is to provide the patient with accurate information about their condition or diagnosis which  includes defining options of treatment that are available in managing your  care. As a neurologist and pain management provider  treatments include a variety of nonsurgical procedures to assist with reaching the root of your pain.  I guarantee  my best in applying all my skills, experience, education and judgement to each circumstance."

• Pain Medicine

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of AZ Coll Med
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University of South Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Morales has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morales does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morales and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morales' Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morales to family and friends

Dr. Morales' Performance

Saw Dr. Morales for severe neck & back pain = few hours of sleep in a 24 hrs. I was exhausted & discouraged. He carefully listened to me before a thorough exam. He gave me choices in treatment. PT & meds have allowed me to sleep and the pain level is amazingly reduced to the point I can live an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
So far, so good! Epidural injections in my lower back have helped to alleviate the pain. I am so glad I didn't sell my bicycles. I thought I would never ride again. He listened to my concerns. Together we realized other pain treatment options as I wasn't wanting to entertain narcotics/opioids....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This office is very unorganized. .His staff is rude and made numerous billing errors. Also this doctor acts rushed; seems like he books more patients than he can appropriately handle. Do not go to this provider.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am very sorry that you felt that way. Please feel free to contact our practice manager to voice your concerns. We do use a third party billing company that handles all of the billing so I am sorry if our staff was unable to handle those questions for you. They should have directed you to that company to handle those issues.

Dr. Morales and the staff of NovaSpine Pain Institute are outstanding. The front desk staff are friendly, professional and helpful. The nursing staff and anesthesiologists have procedures down so that everything runs smoothly. Dr. Morales is patient, answers all questions and truly takes the time...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was a very caring and empathetic doctor. Great knowledge of his field. He relieved my pain after three injections.. Jan