Dr. David Morales, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

NovaSpine Pain Institute 13203 N 103rd Ave Ste H5 Sun City, AZ 85351 Get Directions
Dr. David Morales, MD
Dr. David Morales, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Sun City, AZ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Morales is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center South and Banner Children's - Diamond Children's Medical Center.

Dr. Morales' Care Philosophy

As your provider I take pride in building a relationship between physician and patient that will form a strong foundation and together we will accomplish a desired healthcare goal. My primary role is to provide the patient with accurate information about their condition or diagnosis which includes defining options of treatment that are available in managing your care. As a neurologist and pain management provider treatments include a variety of nonsurgical procedures to assist with reaching the root of your pain. I guarantee my best in applying all my skills, experience, education and judgement to each circumstance.

Dr. Morales' Experience

See how Dr. Morales' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Morales

Dr. Morales accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Morales is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Morales has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morales' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morales to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Morales' Performance
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Morales is a very compassionate doctor. I saw him for horrific back pain and he was able to quickly diagnose my problem and come up with a solution. I really appreciate that he doesn't like to heavily rely on treating pain solely with drugs but provides many other solutions that are healthier in the long run. I also appreciate that he takes the time necessary to explain treatments options and doesn't rush you out of the exam room when your 15 minutes are up.
in Buckeye, AZ |
Dr. Morales was outstanding. He gave me his undivided attention when I was describing to him what my problem was not like other doctors who half listen to what you are telling them. He is very patient even though he is constantly busy. The treatment that he applied for my situation was just what I needed to feel better, he did not prescribed anything less or anything more, it was just what I needed. Thank you Dr. Morales for giving me back my mobility. Totally awesome.
in Peoria, AZ |
his people skills aren't the best, he is there for the money not the patient. you should see the way he does physical, by touching your joints only. when i went there he treated me like i was a junkie and talk to me down with his chest pop out. he did not listen to what i had to say, sometimes as a doctor listen to what we say. so we had a few bad words to each other that day what a professional. this so call doctor that is hiding in his own little world. no doctors that i talk to knows him wow!
in AZ |
Dr. Morales is caring and friendly. He makes certain you understand the treatment options and medications. He takes his time and we appreciate the time he takes with his patients. The staff is professional and friendly.
in Harrah, OK |
Very personable. Took time to answer all my questions and scheduled treatment promptly. Very effective in treating pain in the most effective and conservative manner possible.
in sun city west, az |
Dr. Morales cares about his patients and does his very best to help them with their problems. He explains everything so that the patient understands. I would recommend him to any family and friends.
in Surprise, AZ |
This is a very skilled & knowledgeable Dr. He is outstanding in finding the true source of pain. He is very personable, respectful & insightful. Thank you for giving me my life back!
in Sun City West, AZ |
Dr. Morales has proven to be a very capable, informed, and caring physician. He has shown eagerness to solve my medical problems and answers my questions promptly. I would recommend him to anyone seeking medical assistance, especially spinal or pain problems.
in Buckeye, AZ |
I appreciated the time and patience Dr morales spent with me before the procedure. I am happy to report excellent results.
in Glendale, AZ |
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Morales and his office staff. Dr. Morales was pleasant and approached my problem in a detailed and comprehensive manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a persistent pain problem.
Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Morales' office promptly put me on their schedule within two days. After meeting and discussing my problem, Dr. Morales had me in treatment the following day. He listened patiently to my concerns and complaints, explained what he believed to be causing my problems and took the necessary time to explain treatment options. His treatment plan helped resolve the severity of my problems. Dr Morales gets my recommendation for accommodating my needs, quick treatment and successful results.
in Peoria, AZ |
Could not have had a better patient-doctor experience . His follow-up exam was prompt and complete. He has greatly improved my quality of life.
in Sun City West, Arizona 85375 |
I was very pleased with Dr David Morales, he was very educated, patient, good bedside manner. He knew I was in a lot of pain with my left shoulder, he then told me he would do a deeper injection of cortisone, it released a lot of pain. His office staff was very nice and did a great job. I would recommend Dr Morales highly. Thank You for releaving my pain. Thanks for releaving most of my pain. S Anzalone
in Phoenix, AZ |
One of the best experiences I've ever had. Dr Morales was friendly, very professional and handled my situation with the utmost care. He gets a 10 from me for Nova Spine. I will recommend him and your facility to everyone I can, and I know a lot of people. (lol)
in Goodyear, AZ |
Easy to get an appointment. Dr Morales really cared about my pain and he explained why my left leg could be causing so much pain. He gave me options to pick from to help alleviate my pain and explained what each option was. Staff was also very friendly and waiting time was long at all. The office was very clean with no clutter around. I would recommend Dr Morales to anyone who had a similar problem.
in Surprise, Az |
I highly recommend Dr. Morales for any kind of pain procedure. After three years of continued knee pain due to the knee replacement failures he suggested a Genicular Nerve Block and Radio Frequency Ablation and l am 90% pain free. Alleluia! I owe him so much and feel blessed that hexwasxablevto help me.
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Morales is knowledgeable, compassionate and "listens" to what his patients are telling him!!!!! He then take appropriate action to help his patients
in Surprise, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Morales when I began experiencing extreme back pain (7-9) and sciatica pain (7-9) after incorrectly lifting some very heavy luggage on a road trip. Depending on how I moved, I would also get fast excursions from 7 or 9, momentarily up to full 10 pain, usually resulting in me involuntarily screaming for a split second. Dr. Morales scheduled me for two spinal injections. One on Dec 20, the second on Dec 27. After these injections my pain is GONE! Life changing! Thank you Dr!
in Sun City West AZ |
Dr. Morales gave me my life back. I had sciatica. I have always been very active and never slow down. When my Sciatica got very bad, it actually was in my back and down both of my legs. I am a person who walks around 11,000 steps a day, I take aerobics 2 days a week and seldom ever sat down. When my pain was bad, I would drop a piece of paper on the floor and I knew the pain would be excruciating if I bent over to pick it up. Dr Morales Treatment saved me eliminated the pain.
Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Morales listened to my concerns and was willing to spend the time to answer all my questions about managing my pain and my best use of medication options when I needed them.
in Cortaro, AZ |
Dr. Morales has a charming and personable bedside manner. His ability to immediately review, reflect, and positively advocate for my conditions remains a delight. Here's to a diamond in the rough!
in Tucson, AZ |
Implants over years (2 hips, shoulder and 5 levels of back stabilization) have caused much pain. Dr. Morelas grasped the problem and help me immeasurably with his treatment to reduce my discomfort to a tolerable level.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Morales is an amazing Doctor. He listens to you and spends time with his patients. I've got a chronic medical issue and I was worried about finding a new doctor when we moved here. It took me months to find one but once we found Dr. Morales I felt so much better just knowing I had someone on my side that really cared about how I felt and my well being. I wold recommend him to anyone that needed his services.
in Sierra Vista, az |
Dr. Morales seemed to really listen to me talk about my headaches and my issues with medications. His meds and regimen has greatly helped me with my quality of life by reducing my headaches and I'm so thankful.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Morales is the absolute best doctor I have seen and I have seen a lot of them. I have chronic neck and back pain. I have seen him for almost a year now and there has definitely an improvement in my condition. Which I did NOT get at some other pain clinics. He listens, he explains, he actually helps. He is kind and knowledgeable and never haughty or dismissive. He gives me shots - and I still love seeing him. Cannot ask for a better doctor.
Tucson |
I have suffered from permanent sciatic nerve damage for over 30 years and have tried many medications to try and alleviate the constant pain in my toes and stabbing knives that can occur anywhere along the left sciatic nerve. Dr. Morales only wanted yes/no answers and stated we can only work on one thing at a time. He was abrupt, rushed through my exam, and did not want to listen to any other complications that have arisen from limping for 30+years. I left and decided to not return.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
D Morales is a very caring and compassionate physician. He is always willing to take time to explain what he is doing and why to his patients I would and have recommended friends to his office.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Morales is very engaging with my care. He strives to assure the best medical care possible, providing information and treatment unparalled by other providers. It is refreshing to experience a medical professional with Dr. Morales level of knowledge, who always looks towards other options in pain management. He a 5 star practitioner!
in Tucson, Az |
Dr. Morales has always been thorough and continuously looking for a way to help you achieve a better quality of life. It is hard to find physicians who take their time to listen and care Dr. Morales is one of those few gems out there.
in Tucson, Az. |
Thorough, courteous engagement! Dr. Morales is not interested in just quick/simple pain relief, but in investing in long-term quality-of-life solutions.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Morales has been treating me for bad hip pain in my right hip. Two injections have helped enormously. He is a caring and concerned Doctor. He is easy to talk to and will listen attentively. He explains things clearly and concisely and more importantly in layman terms. Highly recommended
in Tucson, AZ |
I had severe nerve pain when I went to Dr. Morales. He listened carefully and explained what was wrong thoroughly. His staff was caring and polite. After two injections no longer have any pain and was extremely pleased with my care.
in RIO RICO |
I am very grateful with Dr.Morales for being such a generous doctor and always being aware of me as his patient. He always takes his time and listens to what i have to say and tries to do whats best for me. He is an excellent doctor.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Morales does a great job of explaining complex situations in simple, understandable terms. He's very encouraging and upbeat, which really can make a difference for those very stubborn conditions that don't seem to have a remedy. He seems quite knowledgeable and he always takes time to respond to questions. Highly recommended.
Dr. Morales and his staff are wonderful. He is very patient and always takes the time to listen to any and all concerns. No matter how many times I see him or how many patients he has to see, I am never rushed. He always explores every possible option and is very upfront and honest about any and all possible solutions to the problem. He is very easy to talk to and express any concerns you have. I've suffered with chronic pain for over a decade, and in all that time I haven't been able to find an
Have you seen Dr. David Morales, MD?
Are you Dr. Morales?

Compare Dr. Morales

Dr. Morales' Care Philosophy

As your provider I take pride in building a relationship between  physician and patient  that will form a strong foundation and together we will accomplish a desired healthcare goal. My primary role is to provide the patient with accurate information about their condition or diagnosis which  includes defining options of treatment that are available in managing your  care. As a neurologist and pain management provider  treatments include a variety of nonsurgical procedures to assist with reaching the root of your pain.  I guarantee  my best in applying all my skills, experience, education and judgement to each circumstance.

Dr. Morales says...

I am a Board Certified Neurologist as well as Board Certified in Pain Management.

Dr. Morales says...

Every procedure is performed with the appropriate technology for diagnosing and needle guidance.

Dr. Morales' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Morales has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Morales' Board Certifications

• Neurology
  • Pain Medicine

• Facet Joint Pain
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Pain
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

University of South Florida

Completed in 2014

University of AZ Coll Med

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Morales does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morales and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine