Dr. David Moore Jr, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Moore Jr

Piedmont Ear Nose & Throat

624 Quaker Ln, Ste 208C High Point, NC 27262

Dr. David Moore Jr, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in High Point, NC. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moore Jr

Dr. Moore Jr?
Dr. Moore Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Moore Jr, MD
I’ve seen Dr MOORE for years. He’s wonderful, gives thoughtful advice and treatment. I have moved from High Point to New Bern, but I still drive back to see him. He’s the best in the business and worth the 200 mile drive to see him. Has also treated my husband and children. He is kind, bright, funny, caring and always there for me. Whether in person or over the phone, he always gives me great advice and treatment. I absolutely adore him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Moore Jr, MD?
Chose nose surgery over implants because of poor long term research on them. Woke up after surgery to find out that he had still placed the implants in my nose!!! Now, one of the implants are sticking out if my nose from my skin!! Not to mention, they didn't even do what they were supposed to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Moore Jr, MD?
This was the first time we visited Dr. Moore and he was absolutely wonderful! He was so friendly and had just an overwhelmingly pleasant and bubbly disposition. Dr. Moore answered all of our questions with great expertise and gave excellent recommendations. We will definitely recommend him to others who are in need of an ENT Specialist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Moore Jr, MD?
I've been treated by Dr. Moore on several occasions. He is always thorough, kind and takes time to explain your issue and options. He also is a good listener when I am explaining what is going on with me. I think he is a first rate physician with a personality that makes me trust him and his advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Moore Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore Jr?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

University Of Ms School Of Med

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moore Jr treats patients.

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average