Dr. David Moore, MD

Dr. David Moore, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. David Moore, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital.

2021 Church St Ste 200

Nashville, TN 37203

• Bluegrass Family Health
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Moore

See how frequently Dr. Moore performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Joint Pain

Dr. Moore's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moore "Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center provides comprehensive orthopaedic care and services throughout Tennessee and the southeast region. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed orthopaedic care to our patients so that they may pursue and maintain more healthy and active lifestyles."

• Minimally Invasive Surgery

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
  • Vanderbilt University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • American Sports Med Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
Dr. Moore's Performance
in San Mateo, CA |
I tore my ACL skiing & was told multiple surgeries would be required to first remove a rod from a prior injury. I traveled cross-country to get a second opinion from Dr. Moore (on the recommendation of my father who had a great experience with Elite the year prior). Dr. Moore examined my MRI and quickly recommended an arthroscopic, outpatient procedure. He was even able to schedule it within 10 days. Surgery went great & I was able to start rehab immediately. 6 mnths later & I'm running again!
in Bowling Green, KY |
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Moore and his staff. They are wonderful. He performed my rotator cuff surgery in 2014 and I have been extremely pleased Any time I have any concern He, Eileen, and Joscelyn are so willing to listen to me. I would recommend this team at Elite Sports to anyone.
in Nashville |
I am so lucky to live in Nashville and have access to Dr. Moore. He is, hands down, the best Orthopedic Surgeon for knees, elbows and shoulders in the Southeast. He has operated on me (rotator cuff) and at least a dozen friends who have suffered a variety of joint injuries , all flawlessly, and all just as appreciative of his talents as I am. He is a former top-tier Division 1 soccer star, very active and completely understands quality of life concerns of active people. Simply the best.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Moore is the best! He was very thorough about my surgery and expectations following. His staff is on point and very helpful. I couldn't of had a better experience.
in Nashville, TN |
I had a phenomenal experience with Dr. Moore. He was very clear and professional on all parts of my surgery from pre-op to post-op. Would recommend him to anyone needing knee surgery.
in White House, TN |
Dr. Moore is an excellent surgeon (he repaired my ACL). I have sent several folks to him for their ACL repair and they healed well ahead of schedule and were impressed with his abilities. He and his staff are always receptive to any questions, no matter how small, and work to find a solution to your problem.
in Columbia,Tn. |
I trust Dr. Moore and staff ,he listens to you ,answers questions, is very easy to talk to.
in Smiths Grove KY |
I would highly recommend Dr. David Moore to anyone with knee problems. He said quickly diagnosed my problem, prescribed the correct treatment and meds, and had me able to function again in a short time. His kind manner and concern for me as a patient made quite an impression on me. Members oh his office staff were very efficient and friendly as well.
in Mount Pleasant, TN |
He has been absolutely fantastic with my son through surgery as well as the recovery process.
in Nashville, TN |
This guy is great. Been to him several times. Wish I could give him 6 stars! Thanks Dr Moore for all your help
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Moore and his staff were prompt and professional. They provided and comforted me with my upcoming surgery by trying to explain what to expect through the entire process.
in Brentwood, TN |
I had the unfortunate experience of having a total tear and separation of the quad tendon from my left knee cap for the second time. While the repair procedure for a first tear is complicated and requires a long painful healing time, a second time is extremely involved and complicated. Dr. Moore was absolutely outstanding in the most important parts of the repair--communicating details of the exact nature of the injury and how he was going to repair it and doing the repair in exact precision
Great Surgeon!
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Moore and his staff exemplify such excellent, quality care! His expertise, as well as his friendly bedside manner, is evident during each and every visit! His nurses and staff are always very polite and informative whether during an office visit or over the phone. I encourage anyone and everyone with the appropriate orthopedic need to visit Dr. David Moore!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Moore did surgery on my knee, as well as injecting my other knee for several years! He is fabulous and his team is wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone!
Smyrna, TN |
Very good experience with Dr. Moore and his staff. I highly recommend him to anyone.
TN |
Dr. Moore, has provided excellent care for me. He was patient, kind and listened to me as I explained my problem. After proper test and evaluation he discussed what procedure needed to follow. I made my decision to take his advise and I am well pleased.
in Woodlawn, TN |
I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Moore (knee and shoulder), and he and his staff are absolutely the best! His exceptional level of expertise, combined with the friendly environment of the office, and overall availability, make this a very unique place. I consider myself lucky to have found this team to guide me through some difficult challenges, as I continue to try and stay as active as possible. The results will speak for themselves.
in Franklin, TN |
My family has been patients of Dr. Moore since 2007. He has performed 4 unrelated surgeries on my daughter's knees, treated my adhesive capsulitis for 8 months with such compassion and empathy. My mother had visited many orthopaedics in her home state of Florida to repair a torn rotator cuff. While visiting we convinced her to get Dr. Moore'opinion, he performed the surgery and she still brags about him. He repaired my brother-in-law's meniscus as well. I guess you could call him our "family" Dr
Murfreesboro tn |
very detailed an thorough in all aspects of my shoulder issues. highly recommend him an his whole team.
in Nashville, TN |
Almost 3 months post-subacromial decompression surgery and doing things I haven't been able to do without pain in a year and a half! Dr. Moore was very helpful and I am so appreciative.
in Smyrna |
I would like to say that I just left knee surgery and I feel amazing. I've had this surgery before and I've never felt this renewed post surgery. The staff was amazing today and not to mention Dr. Moore is a master at his craft. Highly recommend.
in Winchester Tn |
I had both of my shoulders repaired by Dr Moore I was in a great deal of pain before the surgeries and now I am pain free and have more motion and flexibility than I ever did . Thank you Dr Moore it was a great experience and your team is awesome.
Have you seen Dr. David Moore, MD?
Are you Dr. Moore?