Dr. David Meyer, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. David Meyer, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Paducah Psychiatry Group 100 Fountain Ave Ste 301 Paducah, KY 42001 Get Directions

Dr. David Meyer, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Paducah, KY. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Meyer is affiliated with Lourdes Hospital.

Dr. Meyer's Experience

See how Dr. Meyer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meyer

Dr. Meyer accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Meyer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Meyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyer to family and friends
Dr. Meyer's Performance
in Mayfield, KY |
Dr. Meyer changed my medications after my first visit with him. 2 days later I could tell a difference. 2 weeks later I started seeing small glimpses of my former self. 3 weeks later I felt happy. In 3 short weeks, my life change dramatically. I had been battling severe depression for almost a year. I had no hope. Now I have hope. He is one cool dude.
Paducah, KY |
The office did not send my medical-leave paperwork, for my job, on time. When it was sent, the company said the writing was not legible and did not meet the criteria. Dr Meyer'so going rate charges $50 per page. I was charged $30 for an incomplete document. Dr Meyer kept me on the same medication despite another clinician advise for him to stop. I was nauseated throughout the day until the next two scheduled appointments. Staff is friendly, but Dr Meyer's attitude changed during treatment.
in Benton, KY |
I would recommend Dr. Meyer to my family and friends. When I first went to see him I was so depressed it interfered with everyday life. I would only get out of bed when I absolutely had to. I really had nothing to be depressed about but it was real and nothing helped. Since being treated by Dr. Meyer I feel excited and look forward to the next day. His staff is professional but help you feel relaxed as does Dr. Meyer. He has helped me get joy and happiness back in my life. He can help you too.
in Paducah, KY |
Dr. David Meyer is a true professional and keeps up-to-date on newer psychiatric meds. He referred me to another academic research psychiatrist for evaluation and stabilization for dual disorders. Dr. Meyer is caring and discreet, and I give him 5 stars. Thank you.
in Paducah, KY |
Dr. Meyer is a very concerned thoughtful and is interested in the patients needs. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone that needs help.
Have you seen Dr. David Meyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Meyer?

Compare Dr. Meyer

Dr. Meyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Meyer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Meyer's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Washington Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1975

Wash-Barnes Allied Hosps

Completed in 1978

Dr. Meyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Meyer does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Meyer and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.