Dr. David McMahon, MD

Dr. David McMahon, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 68 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. McMahon specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Orient, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. McMahon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McMahon's Experience

85Experience
Match

See how Dr. McMahon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McMahon

Dr. McMahon accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McMahon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. McMahon
Dr. McMahon's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
Grove City, OH |
This staff is not good to return phone calls. They have signs posted in office that say they will have same-day appointments no need to go to urgent care. I found this very untrue if you do get a phone call back it's usually just to tell you they can't see you for a few days.
in Chillicothe, Oh |
This is Nichole(no need to say my last name Dr. McMahon and Tina know who I am)and all I have to say is they are both the BEST Dr and nurse that I have ever had!!! Their bedside manner is amazing,even if they are busy they both are always making the time they really don't have to help with any questions or problems that I have . Those two and all the staff at Berger Hospital on Southern St are ALL very nice, extremely professional,caring,and very helpful, and so quick at their job!
in Grove City, OH |
Dr. McMahon takes the time to interact with the patient and find the best overall strategis for maintaining health.
in Grove City, OH |
I would recommend Dr. McMahon. I have been going to him for about 6 years. He has always taken time to discuss any issues (but I do always let them know when I call in why I want to see him and not just show up with a bunch of things that he was not aware of). He explains things thoroughly as far as issues or medications or referrals to a specialist. I don't mind waiting a little because I know how much time he takes with each of his patients.
in Rootstown, OH |
Drove 20 miles to see him .He spent more time on his hand held recorder than talking or helping me out. was quick to refer me out . I was very disappointed in him. the visit may have lasted 5 mins. Not what your looking for when needing help right away.
Have you seen Dr. David McMahon, MD?
Are you Dr. McMahon?

Compare Dr. McMahon

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.