Dr. David Mayer, MD

Dr. David Mayer, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. David Mayer, MD is a general surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1974 and specializes in general surgery.Read his story

30 Central Park S Ste 13-B

New York, NY 10019

Learn about Dr. Mayer

Dr. Mayer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mayer "Dr. David A. Mayer is an acknowledged expert in regenerative medicine. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College, finishing first in his class. He went on to complete a demanding residency in general surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell, which included a rotation as a fellow in oncologic surgery at Memorial Hospital-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Mayer is a board-certified general surgeon who has been in practice for over 30 years in the North-Shore-LIJ Health System in New York as a general, vascular, and bariatric surgeon. Dr. Mayer is an Associate Professor of clinical surgery and the former Chief of Surgery at a North Shore-LIJ hospital. He is also a widely-published chairman of surgery emeritus. In a global stem cell network of physicians, Dr. Mayer is part of an active Investigational Research Board (IRB) study on stem cell treatments that are filed with the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services."

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Stem Cell Therapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1973
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Sloan Kettering Meml Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Mayer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mayer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mayer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mayer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mayer

Dr. Mayer?
Dr. Mayer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Mayer, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I had a very good experience with Dr. Mayer! He was well informed and talked me through my entire procedure. My results are great and so far I’m happy with what I see. Thank you!
Ms. Sharpe – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mayer, MD?
Today 06/02/18..I Lema. F from Harlem N.Y. am at American Lipo Centers.. In N.Y. for my three week post-op, and all is well. I want to thank this establishment for assisting with my transformation, and making my life greater...Dr. Mayer did a wonderful job of Lipo...on my upper, lower. Abdomen...Read More
Lema in New York – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mayer, MD?
Great doctor with a magic touch! Gave me his honest opinion and I thank him for it because I look great. I am so happy with my results. Thank you doctor and his wonderful staff.
Monica in New York, NY – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mayer, MD?
I recently underwent liposuction with Dr. Mayer. Dr. Mayer is extremely skilled and knowledgeable and he along with his entire staff makes you feel very comfortable. After only three weeks post op, I am so very pleased with the procedure and will no doubt return!
Mar 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mayer, MD?
Dr. Mayer is amazing! I came in October and was sooo scared to do the surgery. But he was very understanding, very fragile, patient and informative! The day of the surgery was a breeze! He walked me through the process and I was out in no time! I highly recommend him if you are considering laser?...Read More
Jatara Gray in Bronx – Feb 04, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mayer?