Dr. David Malka, MD

Dr. David Malka, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. David Malka, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Hudson, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Malka is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital, Medical Center of Trinity and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.

Malka Institute of Neuroscience & Disease

7539 Medical Dr

Hudson, FL 34667

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Malka

The Malka Institute of Neuroscience & Disease, also known as The MIND, is experienced in a wide array of neurologic disorders. We make every effort to be up to date on the latest neurology research. We have been named the number-one prescriber of stroke therapy. We provide more than routine neurology services. The MIND is board certified in neurology and psychiatry. In an effort to be affable and available, our physicians and staff will work overtime as needed to provide office services, with no more than a one-week wait. We accommodate walk-ins in most cases.

Dr. Malka's Experience

Dr. Malka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Parkinsonism
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Vertigo

• Biopsy
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Deep Brain Stimulation
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Epidural Injection
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

• University of Medicine and Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University of South Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of South Florida

Dr. Malka has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Malka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malka to family and friends
1.5
Dr. Malka's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
This guy is an absolute quack. Stay away. He could be dangerous. We were referred to him by a doctor in the ER for follow up after my daughter suffered a concussion playing soccer. He told us her symptoms were the result of emotional issues not the concussion. It's been three days! He spent less than 90 seconds examining her and got barely any history. He was rude, accusatory and had my 16-year old daughter in tears. His license should be revoked.
Michigan |
Their billing manager must be very inexperienced! She can't figure out how to bill insurance company even after I gave her all pertinent information numerous times.
Dr. Malka is an arrogant, pompous man. My niece was diagnosed with ADHD prior to being seen by him. He said she wasn't and that she only had behavioral problems. He prescribed her Seroquel. She ended up having a seizure. The dr there said that is one of the side effects. Went for a follow up and he stated that Seroquel doesnt cause seizures. He walked out of the room. Her mom received a certified letter saying that we threaten him, and that he would turn us in to the DEA for being drug seekers.
Clearwater, FL |
Worst doctor I've ever seen. I have Frontal lobe epilepsy, and have seen a neurologist prior to seeing Malka. When I told him theven different types of seizures I have... He scolded me for using medical terms and asked if I was the doctor. TERRIBLE bed side manner. He then asked if I ever thought about Xanax or other anti anxiety medications... Knowing that I have Narcolepsy. (Narcoleptic patients can't take benzos.. period)
in Spring Hill, FL |
Don't waist your time. Malka cancelled an appointment for my son 1hour prior to appointment time without a reason, my son missed school and my wife and I had to take the day off from work to make it to this appointment. If I would have cancelled 1hour prior to appointment tome I would have been charged for the cancellation. I want to know where I can send my bill for his cancellation. I was offered another appointment but it would be in another month. Thanks for the delay in care for my son.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Malka is a pompous, incompetent idiot. I was a paramedic, therefore I knew medical terms for my symptoms; he didn't like that. He basically blew me off as a drug seeker. I was there for neuropathy, NOT meds. I then saw Dr. R. Shah, in New Port Richey-10 stars), he ordered MRI's, Nerve Studies, etc. Diagnosis? Nerve conduction delays in ALL FOUR extremities, and lesions on my brain. When I told the receptionist how Malka treated me, she said, "That's because you know know more than he does!"
in Palm Harbor FL |
This is a waste of a doctor; unfortunately, I am a stroke victim at 58 years young. I have to be under Medicaid since I cannot work. I was told I needed to see a Neurologist because of new symptoms of dizziness and went to Dr. Malka in Palm Harbor. Saw him once and was told I may never be well again. His Nurse Linda Bark stinks too – I have told her repeatedly the pills that are prescribed at NOT working. They are completely uncompassionate and rude.
Port Richey, FL |
Doctor doesn't care about the patient. Nurse practioner spent one appointment telling me how I was going to die. Since she didn't feel it would be the headache nothing would be done. She stated today, even if nothing is going to ever be done, he always puts down for the patients to schedule another appointment. Staff is great even though they are publically ridiculed for trying to help the patients. Worse office I have ever been in due to the level of care and the condition of the Hudson office.
in New port Richey fl 34652 |
Rude, ask a question and doesn't let u answer, interups constantly. Ordered MRA and never had a follow up appointment with him. Office couldn't find my report so they text him and he had it with him. He told nurse to tell me MRA was fine and he wouldn't be giving me any meds. That was it! I got charged $50 and paid my deductible $600 and don't know anything. I write dr and explained I would like a follow up with him and never heard back. Very arrogant ADHD man that needs help himself.
in New Port Richey, FL |
very bad took me off of med. I have had 2 take since i was 9MONTHS !!!!
Have you seen Dr. David Malka, MD?
Are you Dr. Malka?