Dr. David Lyons, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. David Lyons, MD
Dr. David Lyons, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Rochester, NY. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Lyons is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Lyons' Experience

See how Dr. Lyons' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lyons

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lyons has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lyons' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lyons to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Lyons' Performance
in ithaca, ny |
He is a cold, cruel MD who denies the instruction of my surgeon to give me sedation before leaving preop to protect me from prior medical trauma saying "You did not look scared enough to deserve what you asked for" Only I decide" [not my surgeon it seems!!!!] I was horrified walking to operating room. When I walked through the door, all the tools were right in front of me!!! It was his nurse who made me walk there not sedated. She drugged me very fast, no MD was in the OR at all No Dr Lyons
in ithaca, ny |
Dr. Lyons is a cruel, not compassionate, God complex anesthesiologist. He violated my patient legal rights refusing my reasonable medical request for sedation before moving from pre op to the OR. His words exactly when forced post surgery to explain re inflicting this previous medical Trauma on me was "I looked at you and you did not look scared enough to get what you asked for!" "Only I decide!" Then he lies about all on my medical records. My surgeon had asked him to sedate me in pre op.
Have you seen Dr. David Lyons, MD?
Are you Dr. Lyons?

Compare Dr. Lyons

Dr. Lyons' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Lyons does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lyons and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Lyons does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lyons and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Lyons does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lyons and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.