Dr. David Lundy, MD

Dr. David Lundy, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. David Lundy, MD is a general surgery specialist in Castle Rock, CO and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in general surgery and laparoscopic surgery.

2352 Meadows Blvd Ste 220

Castle Rock, CO 80109

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareSource
  • Cofinity
  • Community Health Choice

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Lundy's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lundy treats Incisional Hernia more than 5% of his peers

Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia

Dr. Lundy treats Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Lundy treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Diaphragmatic Hernia, Congenital

• Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lundy

Dr. Lundy?
Dr. Lundy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Lundy, MD
Dr. Lundy has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have met. I wish he could be my regular doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
In Late December, Dr. Lundy performed a double hernia surgery on me. From start to finish, I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Dr. Lundy & his staff. Truly a first class team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Dr. Lundy has the best bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Horrible communication skills
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
David Lundy was so rude to my grandparents. He showed no sincerity towards them and actually yelled at my poor grandma. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
I found Dr. Lundy to be an excellent physician who listened to me and take the time to analyze a complicates situation that was misdiagnosed by another doctor. He provided me with his assessment and willingly/ professionally factored in the 2nd opinion of another specialist. No ego / no “God” complex - just trying to do what was best for the patient. I was extremely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Wonderful surgeon. I was very impressed with the time he took to explain everything before and after the surgery. Thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
I was lucky enough to have Dr. Lundy remove my gallbladder. I had been living with the pain from it for YEARS, terrified to have It removed! Dr. Lundy explained everything to me, made me feel confident, and even talked with my husband and kids about the procedure. His team was awesome and recovery is going very well! A truely caring professional that really knows his stuff and knows how to treat people!! He spent as much time with me as I needed! I recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Over my lifetime I have had (12) surgeries ... (3) of those surgeries have been with Dr Lundy over the past two years ... he is truly amazing. Medically, he is a phenomenal surgeon ... but just as important he is an amazing human being. He truly cares. He walks with you through every step of your journey ... good and bad. I am a high risk type of patient for surgery ... I would only agree to another surgery ONLY if Dr Lundy is involved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Dr David Lundy is hands down the best! He is a talented surgeon, a great listener, gives his time generously and makes his patients feel cared for and important. He has a way that makes you feel calm and confident in the situation at hand. Dr. Lundy is well respected by his colleagues who always have the best things to say about his abilities as a surgeon and a person. We simply would not have come through our situation the same with any other physician. We recommend Dr. Lundy to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Dr Lundy removed my gall bladder (surprise! no previous probs) after I had endured a bad day and some fierce, early-evening hours in the ER. He took lots of time to explain my diagnosis including treatment options like surgery that night. His explanations were thorough, my medical issues were resolved quickly and recovery was 100% as foretold. Dr Lundy's team is extraordinarily skilled and completely in synch. He's warm, generous, a very good communicator; exceptional all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Very Impressed. Covered all options available to me for my potential surgery and was tops in professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Dr Lundy exceeded every expectation I had- from the office staff, the visit, the information clearly giving to make decisions, the surgery experience and follow up. He is clearly amazing with his patience (I was recommended by a previous patient who also raved about their experience) and also an ex team member of his who did not skip a beat in recomending the best Dr to me. Headed into surgery informed, relaxed, and trusting- I believe you could not strive for anything better. Experience amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Dr. Lundy is simply one of the best doctors we have ever dealt with. He is considerate, kind and a great listener. If given the choice, there is no other Doctor we would rather see for anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
I came to Dr. Lundy's office with a painful diverticulitis bout. He reassured me there was a procedure that posed an 85% success rate. My surgery turned out to be more intense; Dr. Lundy's professionalism was impeccable during surgery, while in hospital, and follow up work. Dr. Lundy is well respected with every staff member throughout the hospital. My experience only confirmed his character as a awesome doctor! I would highly recommend him!!!!! Thanks and gratitude, love this doctor!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Dr. Lundy performed an emergency appendectomy on me, and the experience exceeded my expectations! He and his team went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable both pre-and-post surgery. He turned an anxiety filled experience into a calm, comfortable one. I was extremely fortunate to receive his care in an emergency situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Lundy for any of the procedures that he specializes in. Thank you, Dr. Lundy!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?
Dr. Lundy and his office staff were very professional along with surgical staff at Adventist hospital. I had a double hernia surgery and the recovery time was minimal compared to what my employer thought it would be. Thank you Dr. David Lundy and staff and I will be referring you to friends and relatives, etc. in the future. Sincerely, Doug Junso
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lundy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lundy?

Insurance accepted