Dr. David Lundy, MD

General Surgery | Male

SurgOne 2352 Meadows Blvd Ste 220 Castle Rock, CO 80109 Get Directions
Dr. David Lundy, MD
Dr. David Lundy, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Castle Rock, CO. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Lundy is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center, Parker Adventist Hospital, Porter Adventist Hospital, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Lundy's Experience

See how Dr. Lundy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lundy

Dr. Lundy accepts 32 insurance carriers

Dr. Lundy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Lundy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lundy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lundy to family and friends
    Dr. Lundy's Performance
    in Castle Rock, Co |
    I was lucky enough to have Dr. Lundy remove my gallbladder. I had been living with the pain from it for YEARS, terrified to have It removed! Dr. Lundy explained everything to me, made me feel confident, and even talked with my husband and kids about the procedure. His team was awesome and recovery is going very well! A truely caring professional that really knows his stuff and knows how to treat people!! He spent as much time with me as I needed! I recommend him highly!
    in Elizabeth, CO |
    Over my lifetime I have had (12) surgeries ... (3) of those surgeries have been with Dr Lundy over the past two years ... he is truly amazing. Medically, he is a phenomenal surgeon ... but just as important he is an amazing human being. He truly cares. He walks with you through every step of your journey ... good and bad. I am a high risk type of patient for surgery ... I would only agree to another surgery ONLY if Dr Lundy is involved.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr David Lundy is hands down the best! He is a talented surgeon, a great listener, gives his time generously and makes his patients feel cared for and important. He has a way that makes you feel calm and confident in the situation at hand. Dr. Lundy is well respected by his colleagues who always have the best things to say about his abilities as a surgeon and a person. We simply would not have come through our situation the same with any other physician. We recommend Dr. Lundy to everyone!
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr Lundy removed my gall bladder (surprise! no previous probs) after I had endured a bad day and some fierce, early-evening hours in the ER. He took lots of time to explain my diagnosis including treatment options like surgery that night. His explanations were thorough, my medical issues were resolved quickly and recovery was 100% as foretold. Dr Lundy's team is extraordinarily skilled and completely in synch. He's warm, generous, a very good communicator; exceptional all around.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Very Impressed. Covered all options available to me for my potential surgery and was tops in professionalism.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr Lundy exceeded every expectation I had- from the office staff, the visit, the information clearly giving to make decisions, the surgery experience and follow up. He is clearly amazing with his patience (I was recommended by a previous patient who also raved about their experience) and also an ex team member of his who did not skip a beat in recomending the best Dr to me. Headed into surgery informed, relaxed, and trusting- I believe you could not strive for anything better. Experience amazing
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Lundy is simply one of the best doctors we have ever dealt with. He is considerate, kind and a great listener. If given the choice, there is no other Doctor we would rather see for anything.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I came to Dr. Lundy's office with a painful diverticulitis bout. He reassured me there was a procedure that posed an 85% success rate. My surgery turned out to be more intense; Dr. Lundy's professionalism was impeccable during surgery, while in hospital, and follow up work. Dr. Lundy is well respected with every staff member throughout the hospital. My experience only confirmed his character as a awesome doctor! I would highly recommend him!!!!! Thanks and gratitude, love this doctor!!!!!
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Lundy performed an emergency appendectomy on me, and the experience exceeded my expectations! He and his team went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable both pre-and-post surgery. He turned an anxiety filled experience into a calm, comfortable one. I was extremely fortunate to receive his care in an emergency situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Lundy for any of the procedures that he specializes in. Thank you, Dr. Lundy!!!
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Lundy and his office staff were very professional along with surgical staff at Adventist hospital. I had a double hernia surgery and the recovery time was minimal compared to what my employer thought it would be. Thank you Dr. David Lundy and staff and I will be referring you to friends and relatives, etc. in the future. Sincerely, Doug Junso
    Have you seen Dr. David Lundy, MD?
    Are you Dr. Lundy?

Dr. Lundy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Lundy has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lundy's Board Certifications

Franciscan Health System

Completed in 2013

Georgetown University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Lundy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lundy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Open
    • Gallbladder Surgery
    • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
    • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
    • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
    • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure